The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 10-15-2020, 08:46 PM   #1
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

RIP The Wanted singer Tom Parker

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...le-brain-tumor
Stage 4 Glioblastoma. Our thoughts and prayers are with him, his band, and his family.
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges

Last edited by triplexxx; 03-31-2022 at 11:36 AM.
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 09:52 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Saw that the other day, supposedly inoperable and incurable and the same kind that took the lives of both John McCain and Biden's son. And in his 30s, poor guy. Can't imagine being one of those people who is given that kind of news and having to face that. Just tragic.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:38 PM   #3
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Getting this news is one of my biggest fears. Imagine being told, point blank, that your days are literally numbered.

How surreal.
Old 03-31-2022, 11:38 AM   #4
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

Update

Tom Parker has now passed on at 33. Loved your music Tom, may your Wanted bandmates, family, and friends be comforted, enjoy heaven.
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote