The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 11-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #261
chrisdude
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunstar_Red View Post
You have to go to a specific Rescue Room. You should see a glowing green dot on the room where they are held. (They can be in any random Rescue Room, even in areas you haven't been to yet.) If they are in the top room in the second section of the city streets, you will need the air dash to get into the ventilation shaft. You won't believe how long I didn't use Donnie because he was stuck in that dang room! ^^;

Edit: I just noticed you might have meant on how to free them. You just need to attack them.
Aww, man... I'm already down two Turtles, and I've only found one R room, and it's empty. I don't have any air dashes or anything like that.
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 07:00 AM   #262
HoySmallFry
New Recruit

Right, so this is driving me nuts...

I beat Tiger Claw and then was told by someone (it's been so long ago I've forgot who... Slash?) to go to Dimension X to stop the Kraang. Then I died

Where do I need to go? Clearly I need to get up the top of TCRI (where Donnie has been stuck since minute 1) but I need better climbing claws... Please help Technodrome Forums, you're my only hope
HoySmallFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:40 AM   #263
Gunstar_Red
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoySmallFry View Post
Right, so this is driving me nuts...

I beat Tiger Claw and then was told by someone (it's been so long ago I've forgot who... Slash?) to go to Dimension X to stop the Kraang. Then I died

Where do I need to go? Clearly I need to get up the top of TCRI (where Donnie has been stuck since minute 1) but I need better climbing claws... Please help Technodrome Forums, you're my only hope
Go back to the room where you talked to April. (There should be those alien monsters there now.) Go down and keep going and you'll hit the sewers again. Keep going down until you find two more purple aliens. Take the door to the left. Go though that room. Now you are in a large room. Take the door on the top left corner. Go though that room. Now you are in TCRI again. Go through two rooms (you are going up). You will find a room with what looks like a lift when you enter. Right next to the lift, you'll see that you can go dow. You'll find the climbing claws there! ^^

Last edited by Gunstar_Red; 11-16-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Gunstar_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 11:03 AM   #264
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Haven't played it yet... added it to my gamefly list. I saw it's only one-player? That's one strike against it already...

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 07:00 PM   #265
Gunstar_Red
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdude View Post
Aww, man... I'm already down two Turtles, and I've only found one R room, and it's empty. I don't have any air dashes or anything like that.
I have a question for you: Do you have the T-Phone yet? (You get it at the TCRI building.) If you have it, you should have the green dots on your map otherwise you won't see anything.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:36 PM   #266
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Quote:
It's in a really high up part of one of the city areas, maybe even like just vertically up from the first city screen you enter? You should be able to get it at 99%, it requires a lot of the mobility upgrades.
Still couldn't find it man. I'm fully upgraded and using Mikey, spent a good hour last night going as high as I could exploring every nook and cranny both inside and outside buildings in the city, I'll try again tonight. Do you happen to remember the exact location on the map?

I'd usually look on a faq by now but there still aren't any nor any wikis or much info on the gamefaqs boards, only a few video walkthroughs on youtube with nothing specific mentioned. You'd have to sift through all that video and it's not even guaranteed it's on them. You would think by now there would be something
LeoRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:13 PM   #267
Gunstar_Red
Foot Soldier

I've updated the soundtrack playlist. Check it out! I'm about 90% complete. After I record all the tracks (and have Powder fix them if they need it), I'll have them all in a handy zip file!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: DotO Soundtrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRaph View Post
Still couldn't find it man. I'm fully upgraded and using Mikey, spent a good hour last night going as high as I could exploring every nook and cranny both inside and outside buildings in the city, I'll try again tonight. Do you happen to remember the exact location on the map?

I'd usually look on a faq by now but there still aren't any nor any wikis or much info on the gamefaqs boards, only a few video walkthroughs on youtube with nothing specific mentioned. You'd have to sift through all that video and it's not even guaranteed it's on them. You would think by now there would be something
If you're still having trouble finding it, here's a video. Sorry for quality (I don't have a 3DS recorder) and the jump cut (I messed up the first time. It's a little tricky.) You will need the air dash and at least two smoke bombs.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:09 PM   #268
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Thanks Gunstar Red! Appreciate that heaps, that's huge

The quality is fine no problems at all, it's still clear 'where' I need to be and 'what' needs to be done. I think a lot of players will be happy with your efforts. Great Job! I'll try tonight, I never would have thought of that. Hopefully that does the 100%.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #269
Cryomancer
Mad Scientist

Looks like my memory was off, sorry about that.

Final Boss of translation group Opentrain.
We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff.
http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/
Cryomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #270
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Looks like my memory was off, sorry about that.
No worries man, all good

I got it with Raph last night, seems you can do it with any turtle and I'm still at 99.5% so I guess I got some exploring to do. Just have to start from the start and comb every part of the maps...
Old 11-21-2014, 01:36 AM   #271
Gunstar_Red
Foot Soldier

I'm always happy to help. ^_^

Quote:
I got it with Raph last night, seems you can do it with any turtle and I'm still at 99.5% so I guess I got some exploring to do. Just have to start from the start and comb every part of the maps...
Beat the game first. Then when you load that save file, the map will note what items you are missing in each area (it will say "Remaining Items: __" on the bottom right). That should narrow down where your missing item is.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:55 AM   #272
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Cheers Gunstar_Red but I already beat the game before I found Mikey's Comic Book. I'm fully upgraded in everything (chi, shurikens, smoke bombs, pizzas, icks, every special move, every shellkicker, every enhancement, found and used both vehicles & all the portals, opened up every door, you name it I've got it or done it) and all the maps now say 0 so I guess it's just exploring every single nook and cranny on every map according to the activision website. I found a hidden capture room the other day which brought it up from 99.4% to 99.5% so I guess just gotta keep looking for little things like that now.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:32 AM   #273
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Haven't played it yet... added it to my gamefly list. I saw it's only one-player? That's one strike against it already...
Do they ever make games in this genre that aren't one player?
Old 11-21-2014, 11:54 PM   #274
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Found another 2 hidden capture rooms and got those two squares in the Shredder Fight. Got it up to 99.7% now. Almost there... Man this map needs a proper zoom. I'm literally going right up to the TV to see the little blackened squares which may or may not be unexplored parts of the map
Old 11-22-2014, 12:29 AM   #275
Gunstar_Red
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Found another 2 hidden capture rooms and got those two squares in the Shredder Fight. Got it up to 99.7% now. Almost there... Man this map needs a proper zoom. I'm literally going right up to the TV to see the little blackened squares which may or may not be unexplored parts of the map
I couldn't get a 100% on the console version the first couple of times because of the very same reason. It's waaaay better on the 3DS, believe me. The map works like how a map should work.

It sounds like a drudge. I hope eventually you'll get that coveted 100%! ^^;
Old 11-23-2014, 01:32 AM   #276
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Quote:
It sounds like a drudge. I hope eventually you'll get that coveted 100%! ^^;
Cheers man!

Getting the 3DS version for my partner as a Christmas present so be nice to see how the map should work. Mind you not that I'll really get much of a chance as she loves TMNT and Platforming Games.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #277
Mellie
Foot Soldier

Playing the 3Ds version- I'm loving the game itself so far, but I ran into a few bugs:

In Dimension X, I was hit by an enemy and the recoil trapped me inside a platform, forcing me to restart.

The game just straight up froze, forcing me to restart

Sometimes the colored doors won't open. Right now I'm trapped in a room between a red door and a yellow door, neither will open. I flung every type of shuriken at them.

Other than that, this game rules.

edit: Ok good! I found out that the door thing wasn't an actual bug. I ran around the rooms for awhile and found a hidden Squirrelanoid. After I killed it I was able to open the doors.

Last edited by Mellie; 11-23-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Mellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:07 AM   #278
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

At last a non video guide Found it on the PS3 gamefaqs boards today

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-danger-of-the-ooze/guide/

And Now back to the remaining .03%

Last edited by LeoRaph; 11-24-2014 at 05:51 AM.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:27 AM   #279
LeoRaph
Hench Mutant

Woohooo Did it 100%

Turns out I missed a whole area in the Docks. Guess I'll try the speed runs, beat the game without Shell Kicker upgrades and beating Rahzar flawlessly now.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:18 AM   #280
Gunstar_Red
Foot Soldier

The soundtrack is updated again. (Does anyone really care? ) It's almost done. I think I'm missing either one or two more songs...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: DotO Soundtrack

Quote:
Woohooo Did it 100%
Congrats! ^_^ And thanks for the guide. I was wondering what the "secret" achievement was. I guess I'm going to have to beat it in less than an hour.