The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 02-01-2022, 06:01 PM   #121
Bahamut810
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Yes, yes I am. I was still watching the train wreck that is RWBY till the last episode. I really hope that it does not come back because I will feel the need to watch and finish it and it is utter drivel now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami
I stopped once my own comic shop stopped. I barely go there as is anymore, and the more I heard about the Mutant Town garbage, the less I want to go to through the extra effort to track down anything past issue 100.
One day I will ask how many my store orders. I know they have a huge stack of them that never goes down.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 06:03 PM   #122
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut810 View Post
Yes, yes I am. I was still watching the train wreck that is RWBY till the last episode. I really hope that it does not come back because I will feel the need to watch and finish it and it is utter drivel now.

One day I will ask how many my store orders. I know they have a huge stack of them that never goes down.
I just know since my shop is small, they will drop books when there is no demand for them. Like yeah, they'll get the mainstream stuff, Batman, Harley, Deadpool, Spawn, etc but they won't bother to order something like say... the Life is Strange comics unless enough people ask for it and are reliable enough to actually buy it.

Like if I demand the newer TMNT issues, and then don't buy em cause the Sophie stuff turns me off, I now got a bad rap for them so when an actually good comic that kinda niche comes up, I'm just spitballing here, but imagine a Toxic Avenger comic made by a smaller company like Boom Comics, if I ask for that, they'll probably deny it cause I already told em to special order TMNT comics that I didn't buy and they're still clogging up the shelves, lmao. I try to stay cool with these guys,

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 11:58 AM   #123
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

I really hope Mikeys shell is ok. Took a pretty good hit with that hammer.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote