The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Custom Toys/Collectibles

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #101
JT560
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXtDie View Post
Hi again for everyone!
I was absent here for quite a long time... I had moved to a new home and was very busy with its renovation.

1stly thank you all, guys! I hope to continue to amuse you with my customs . But unfortunately, I still have no time to finish my super-turtle. So, all I can say is: when it's done...

But for now, I'll introduce you 2 custom vehicles:
The 1st is a garbage truck - I called it "FOOT TRASHSHIN’ GARBAGE TRUCK".
According to Wyrm's bio - he is a friend of Muckman and Joe Eyeball. Besides they are all trash men, so this truck is theirs by right. As for Fugitoid - he is a robot, so he is immune for their stench.
I had upgraded this truck with weapons and surveillance in order to face the Foot and trash 'em.

I love this custom! If I may ask, what's the truck? And did you saw off the top of it to fit the figures in the front seats?
JT560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #102
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Ah, that's really cool, man! Looks good.
Glad, that you like it. Basically, I just repainted it and removed unnecessary parts. The main problem was the sail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT560 View Post
I love this custom! If I may ask, what's the truck? And did you saw off the top of it to fit the figures in the front seats?
That is a Bruder truck, and yes, I have to saw off and upgrade the top.
MAXtDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #103
Nameless
Mad Scientist

Very very cool. Granitor and Bugman especially. The Manhatten project foot are neat too something i always thought about seeing as a toy. And of course the Irma repaint, exactly how the figure should look. well done.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #104
Banned

These all look really cool! Especially the unreleased Sidewalk Surfer.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:01 AM   #105
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier

Foot soldiers (from The Manhattan Project), part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
Very very cool. Granitor and Bugman especially. The Manhatten project foot are neat too something i always thought about seeing as a toy. And of course the Irma repaint, exactly how the figure should look. well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
These all look really cool! Especially the unreleased Sidewalk Surfer.
Thanks, guys!
And, nameless, now when you remind me, I have totally forgotten about promised part 2 of The Manhattan Project foot. Here we go:
=>
And in about a week or so I hope to introduce my new and long lasting custom ...
Old 04-15-2013, 06:49 AM   #106
raven6859
Hench Mutant

Love the vehicles! Especially the garbage truck, I'm a sucker for character specific vehicles and the villains don't have nearly enough
raven6859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #107
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven6859 View Post
Love the vehicles! Especially the garbage truck, I'm a sucker for character specific vehicles and the villains don't have nearly enough
Well, I wouldn't say that Muckman and Joe are villains not according to TV series, nor their bio in toy line. That concerns Fugitoid as well. The only source that I know where he is an enemy is Manhatten Project. The only person mutant I'm not sure about is Wyrm: the toy bio describes him as a friend of the turtles, but in comix he is a foe. But as his appearance differs from the comix I rather consider him as a turtles' friend.

But I'm also concern about lack of foot vehicles. So I had made a few weels for the baddies:

ANTITURTLE FREAK BUGGY by MAXtDie, on Flickr
I call this one ANTITURTLE FREAK BUGGY and it was made (long ago) especially for Tokka and Rahzar. I was inspired by MIKE'S KOWABUNGA SURF BUGGY - the vehicle I did not possess back in 90th.

And here is one of more recent - THE TECHNOCYCLE

TECHNOCYCLE by MAXtDie, on Flickr
Old 04-16-2013, 03:46 AM   #108
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Love the Video Game painted mutating Foot.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #109
raven6859
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXtDie View Post
Well, I wouldn't say that Muckman and Joe are villains not according to TV series, nor their bio in toy line. That concerns Fugitoid as well. The only source that I know where he is an enemy is Manhatten Project. The only person mutant I'm not sure about is Wyrm: the toy bio describes him as a friend of the turtles, but in comix he is a foe. But as his appearance differs from the comix I rather consider him as a turtles' friend.

But I'm also concern about lack of foot vehicles. So I had made a few weels for the baddies:

ANTITURTLE FREAK BUGGY by MAXtDie, on Flickr
I call this one ANTITURTLE FREAK BUGGY and it was made (long ago) especially for Tokka and Rahzar. I was inspired by MIKE'S KOWABUNGA SURF BUGGY - the vehicle I did not possess back in 90th.

And here is one of more recent - THE TECHNOCYCLE

TECHNOCYCLE by MAXtDie, on Flickr
I stand corrected!

Great work on the vehicles for the actual villains, think I like the Antiturtle Freak Buggy the best!
raven6859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #110
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven6859 View Post
I stand corrected!

Great work on the vehicles for the actual villains, think I like the Antiturtle Freak Buggy the best!
Thanks! I like the buggy more too, despite it was made long ago from a USSR toy car. Actually, I have a few more custom vehicles for both sides. This photos were simply on hand . I will definitely post other vehicles here later.

And now I about to present the long-promised Super-Hero custom: RAPH, THE GREEN DEFENDER

First appeared in TMNT Season 5 (1991), #08 - Raphael Vs the Volcano
VITAL SUPTISTICS: unknown
Weapons: Defender “T” Shield, Bullfrog Slingshot, Snoopy the Kitty Cat
P7142753.JPG

Thanks to a malfunction in Donatello's "Healthometer", Raphael is convinced that he is not long for this world. Raph decides to make the world a better place with what little time he has left. He disguises in a costume, calling himself "The Green Defender", risks his life by stopping crime all over the City. After Donatello repairs the "Healthometer" and tells Raphael that he is okay, Raph lays his costume on a shelf.
But it is not for long! As two super-untiheroes: Rhinoman and Mighty Bebop started terrorizing the city, The Green Defender returns and now he is forever. But this time not in ordinary costume, but in a super-hero suit improved by Donatello.

2013 Custom-made by MAXtDie

And here are all Sewer Heroes together:

And now, dudes and dudettes, I have a small favor to ask: my imagination and knowledge in English are not enough to think out VITAL SUPTISTICS for Raph's bio as Playmates did for all the figures. So any advices are welcome, as well as any corrections of the description .

Last edited by MAXtDie; 07-14-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #111
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier

At last, The Green Defender has found a sidekick. It wasn't an easy task as the GD is a tough guy turtle, so not everyone can get on with him. But this hero is a lover-boy, and he managed to charm a very cute kitty cat, who now helps him to fight crime all over the city.

Tags
fan customs, fan project