The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2019, 01:48 PM   #20
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
"Terminator: Dark Fate Director: Why Mackenzie Davis Will ‘Scare the F*** Out of’ Misogynists":

https://variety.com/2019/film/featur...on-1203262797/

An early “Dark Fate” poster received backlash, calling Davis and her co-stars “feminazis” and other chauvinist hate speech. How do you think she’ll be received in the room at Comic-Con?

If you’re at all enlightened, she’ll play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist, she’ll scare the f–k out of you, because she’s tough and strong but very feminine. We did not trade certain gender traits for others; she’s just very strong, and that frightens some dudes. You can see online the responses to some of the early s–t that’s out there, trolls on the internet. I don’t give a f–k.

I need to be "enlightened" to enjoy her performance? Oh, no...
That's funny how back in the day we had Ripley and Sarah Connor from T2. Those characters were adored for their strength, without producers white knighting about "their strength, which gonna scare some dudes".

I generally, hope that those people just saying this **** for the sake of getting "woke" cookies, because, if they are really thinking this ****, they are very sad human beings, who have very little idea how actual human works and why all their "progressive" ******** is turning more and more people away from their ideology.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adayinsidemillerthemovie, cuckwithmeifyouwanttolive, franchise is terminated, hasta la vista cis men, pappenbrooktriggered, terminator: woke fate, the future is female