The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Books, Comics, and Other Literature

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2017, 02:34 PM   #1
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 14,424
Marvel's "Wedding of the Century" Coming In 2018

https://www.newsarama.com/37330-marv...ouncement.html

Apparently this poster comes from the X-Men office...which likely means Guggenheim is going to marry Kitty Pryde and Colossus
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:38 PM   #2
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
https://www.newsarama.com/37330-marv...ouncement.html

Apparently this poster comes from the X-Men office...which likely means Guggenheim is going to marry Kitty Pryde and Colossus
I was gonna guess the newly resurrected Original Jean Gray and Scott Summers. Not like that's never happened before, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:03 PM   #3
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 14,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I was gonna guess the newly resurrected Original Jean Gray and Scott Summers. Not like that's never happened before, right?
Scott's busy being dead, and O5 Scott is a teenager
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:11 PM   #4
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Scott's busy being dead, and O5 Scott is a teenager
I'm sure they'll be bringing Cyclops back any month now... I remain convinced of my theory's validity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:46 AM   #5
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 14,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
https://www.newsarama.com/37330-marv...ouncement.html

Apparently this poster comes from the X-Men office...which likely means Guggenheim is going to marry Kitty Pryde and Colossus
Called it.

https://www.newsarama.com/38228-colo...n-gold-30.html
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:51 PM   #6
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 13,402
Aaw, I didn't know Kitty and Star Lord had broken up.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.