The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 08-02-2017, 09:22 PM   #1
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV)

A while ago, there was a thread called "Your Ideal Turtle Show," located in the General TMNT Discussion section. As a result of it and my exposure to TMNT as a whole for the past few years, I figured I'd give my own shot on a series.

I should note, for the time being, I'm not going to be scripting anything just yet. I'm still attending school and want to focus on that first. However, I figured I could tell you all about my ideas. I would appreciate the feedback.

The ground rules of the series are as follows: I'm aiming for a tone that's serious but can take a breather with some fun. Also, the length of the series would be the time length of Daredevil, about 45 minutes minimum and 60 minutes maximum. As for a number of episodes... that I have yet to determine. Depending on how I plan out the series, it'll likely be 13 episodes to 20. Finally, I'm going to attempt to pull from various parts of the franchise; obvious contenders like IDW and Mirage are a given, but I am going to utilize a little of each (yes, even Next Mutation, which I find just mediocre overall) while using newer ideas.

With that said, I'll try to update on plans once every few weeks (no more than 3) on each season. Scripting will be in the near future. I hope you enjoy what I'll cook up.

-GM

Last edited by GoldMutant; 08-02-2017 at 09:48 PM.
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote