The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 10-11-2014, 08:48 PM   #1061
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorsaurus View Post
I have not seen any pics of it, so, can you change the turtles head with each other? (not the extra one they bring)
Like swapping Raph with Leo? If so yeah its pretty simple

Also does any one else wish we could get after market head like a happy leo, Raph, and Donnie and an angry/ ready face for Mikey. I love these figures kinda weird Donnie have a different neck though limits him slightly can't wait to pose these with my neca and classics line

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:24 PM   #1062
goodfellaray
Thug

I'm pretty jealous of you guys. I had to cancel my preorder. We just bought a home, and have been doing some renovations to it. I was hoping to have some money set aside for these figures, but... figures, or house? House of course. Eventually, though, I'll have these. I may pay out of the ass for them, but, from all the pictures I see, I have to have them. They're amazing.
I have tried to channel your anger, Raphael. But more remains. Anger clouds the mind. Turned inward, it is an unconquerable enemy. You are unique among your brothers, for you choose to face this enemy alone. But as you face it, do not forget them, and do not forget me.
goodfellaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:36 AM   #1063
LeoRaDoMic
Banned

Hello,

I have ordered Leo, Raph, Don and Mike on HobbyLink Japan. It says you can pay without having a creditcard.

I want to transfer the money for the order as I received the payment request, but unfortunately I don't have a creditcard, visacard etc. I just have a normal bankcard. So I want to add money to my PayPal account and then transfer the money to them via PayPal account. But to do that I must input an e-mailaddress. Which e-mail can I use? orders@hlj.com? If I do this I still must choose a creditcard into the following menu, I don't get it.

I have matched my bankaccount with my PayPal account but I only must prove that I'm the owner of the bankaccount via inputting two small amounts PayPal had transferred to my bankaccount. Haven't received those yet because it's weekend. So maybe this is the problem? I also mailed them but they probably not are open now.

Anyone have suggestions or the same problem?

Last edited by LeoRaDoMic; 10-12-2014 at 09:12 AM.
LeoRaDoMic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 04:47 AM   #1064
Wherenoturtlehasgoneb4
Random Punk

Hey you guys who used the EMS shipping method, are there any extra fees you should pay in the US?
Thanks a lot.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:34 AM   #1065
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherenoturtlehasgoneb4 View Post
Hey you guys who used the EMS shipping method, are there any extra fees you should pay in the US?
Thanks a lot.
no import fees of any kind in the usa. Once you pay for your items and the shipping, that is the only cost. if you are in another country you'll need to know if that's not the case where you live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRaDoMic View Post
Hello,

I have ordered Leo, Raph, Don and Mike on HobbyLink Japan. It says you can pay without having a creditcard.

I want to transfer the money for the order as I received the payment request, but unfortunately I don't have a creditcard, visacard etc. I just have a normal bankcard. So I want to add money to my PayPal account and then transfer the money to them via PayPal account. But to do that I must input an e-mailaddress. Which e-mail can I use? orders@hlj.com? If I do this I still must choose a creditcard into the following menu, I don't get it.

I have matched my bankaccount with my PayPal account but I only must prove that I'm the owner of the bankaccount via inputting two small amounts HLJ had transferred to my bankaccount. Haven't received those yet because it's weekend. So maybe this is the problem? I also mailed them but they probably not are open now.

by bank card i assume that is the same as a debit card. in which case i think it should work just like a credit card? does it have a visa, mastercard, discover etc. logo on it?

be warned that unless you do a direct bank transfer via paypal to pay for overseas items, paypal may impose a fee on you for currency conversion. I believe it will warn you about this during the check-out process. it probably won't be a big fee but any unnecessary costs can be avoided if you pay by bank transfer.

Yeah you may want to wait for those small transfers to your bank account to show up before paying, I bet it will show soon.

anyway just follow hlj's instructions on their site as well as paypal's own instructions i'm sure you can figure it out. you should have your bank account linked to your paypal though for these situations if you want it to go smoother.

sorry if this was not very helpful

Last edited by Zulithe; 10-12-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #1066
tinlunlau
Hench Mutant

How long does SAL deliveries tend to arrive? The wait is driving me nuts for a Leonardo figurine. Shoulda gone with EMS.
tinlunlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:54 AM   #1067
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlunlau View Post
How long does SAL deliveries tend to arrive? The wait is driving me nuts for a Leonardo figurine. Shoulda gone with EMS.
Around two weeks (to the USA) but it could be longer, there are various factors that could cause delay as it is impacted by the current cargo situation on planes which carry the SAL deliveries. If there is a period of not much room on the planes then it will cause delays.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #1068
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
i got SAL with all 4 and im still waiting on Leo and Raph, when you choose a shipping method it gives you a estimated wait time SAL is the slowest speed which is 10-30 business days.
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:11 AM   #1069
madyankees
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Got mine via SAL just under 2 weeks to Singapore. I'm guessing it could be closer to 3 weeks to the United States.
madyankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #1070
tinlunlau
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by madyankees View Post
Got mine via SAL just under 2 weeks to Singapore. I'm guessing it could be closer to 3 weeks to the United States.
Well I'm in Canada so could be different.
tinlunlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:12 AM   #1071
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRaDoMic View Post
Hello,

I have matched my bankaccount with my PayPal account but I only must prove that I'm the owner of the bankaccount via inputting two small amounts PayPal had transferred to my bankaccount. Haven't received those yet because it's weekend. So maybe this is the problem? I also mailed them but they probably not are open now.

So i couldn't help but use your right gif in your sig as inspiration

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:22 PM   #1072
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Great pic sam, the poses are pretty close!

Some moar

Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #1073
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Old 10-13-2014, 01:06 AM   #1074
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior

Old 10-13-2014, 01:34 AM   #1075
Wherenoturtlehasgoneb4
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
no import fees of any kind in the usa. Once you pay for your items and the shipping, that is the only cost. if you are in another country you'll need to know if that's not the case where you live.
No, I'm shipping my stuff to LA, thanks a lot for the quick answer!
Old 10-13-2014, 01:57 AM   #1076
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Old 10-13-2014, 02:18 AM   #1077
Miyamoto_Usagi
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorsaurus View Post
I have not seen any pics of it, so, can you change the turtles head with each other? (not the extra one they bring)
Yes, these use revoltech joints, I could put the arms, head or legs of a completely different figure all together on them, so I did.

Old 10-13-2014, 02:20 AM   #1078
Shark_Blade
Emperor

I didn't know we have The Incredibles figs! That's terrific! *_*
Nice that the joints can be used across all of their figures.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:39 AM   #1079
Miyamoto_Usagi
Thug

NECA Don vs Revol-Don Vs Playmates Don size comparison

Revoltech likes angry faces.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #1080
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
The giant feet sure help with that

If you can do this one with these figures I'll probably never gonna get anymore figures after these.
Completed- this has been standing like this for over an hour now. Pretty stable. Donny is attached to the 1 way diorama piece.

For the record I had already done this with the 2012 release tmnt figs:
(I seem to have lost the pic where I was able to take my hand away- it only stood for about 10 seconds- its somewhere here on the drome)
Spoiler:

More pics in my imgur album if you are interested in how it was assembled.
http://superchadmonkey.imgur.com/all/

Last edited by Coro; 10-13-2014 at 09:46 AM.
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
japan