The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Toys and Collectibles

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
miru
Mad Scientist

Alter Nation

Even after ROTTMNT "rots" on shelves and Sonic has only gotten started up again thanks to Mania, not to mention Goojitzu's lack of future-proofing, where else do we get our action-anthro kicks, toy-wise?

Say hello to Alter Nation by Panda Mony:

https://pandamony.toys/alter-nation/

It's an all new, all-original series of detailed action figures in the vein of TMNT and it's ilk. The series centers on a bio-engineering program on an obscure island off the coast of California, where the last holdout of an abandoned bionics program seeks a bloody revenge on a special ops team that are each a mix of several beasts. Unlike ROTTMNT, the different size classes actually mean something here, with larger characters being deluxe figures.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:41 PM   #2
frank_one
Mad Scientist

I've watched Pixel Dan's review of this toy line yesterday. They really look great, I love the funny design and how every character looks different and special. As a kid this probably would have been my favorite toy line!
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:15 PM   #3
IMJ
Emperor

Wow, those look really neat. It would be cool if they were a widespread success... The only toyline I know of that's popped for kids in however long is Fortnite. It'd be cool to see an original property and marketing push do well again.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote