The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 06-24-2020, 05:11 PM   #41
Leo656
The Franchise

Condoms break a lot easier than you'd f*cking think, apparently.

Also, did you know some girls lie about taking the pill? Because SOME girls lie about taking the pill!

That was a helluva situation. She'd have gone to jail for committing a felony with a minor if we didn't do anything, though, and I wasn't about to let that happen, so... yeah. Is what it is.

But yeah, condoms break, and it's best to demand to see the script for those pills. Watch her take them, if possible. But don't take them at their word, that can be very expensive.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 05:52 PM   #42
Sumac
Banned

Ban everything, it is the only way to ensure nothing is -phobic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
Zero funny, and homophobic.
So just like you?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 05:58 PM   #43
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Algorithms of your feeds whether google/facebook/etc see what you read or interact with and feed you more of that, that's how people become so polarized eventually all their feed is just articles they agree with or extreme examples of why the other things are crazy. Pretty ironic that in the age of information people are more uninformed than ever.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:06 PM   #44
TommyT
Banned

No comrade, zero, as in the number of women you’ve slept with, the number of times your opinion has mattered, and rights you have in the Motherland.
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:15 PM   #45
Sumac
Banned

Oh, poor kid, speaks about his own experience again as if it was someone else's?
Typical.
Old 06-25-2020, 06:46 AM   #46
TommyT
Banned

That didn't translate, misogynist. Have another shot of wodka, and go again.

Remind me again, is it one computer per family, or village? Is this state sanctioned trolling, or are you risking it all to lob lame insults at a Canadian.
I hear the wifi is better in the Gulag.
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 09:47 AM   #47
Sumac
Banned

Alas, Poor TommyT! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite dumb, of most excellent retardness; he hath biten my toe a dozen times; and now, how hilarious in my imagination it is!
~Unknown
Old 06-25-2020, 10:20 AM   #48
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
What people? Can you link articles that aren't more than two years old and from reputable sites? Can you show tweets from people who are in support of this with more than a couple of retweets and likes?
I never got the impression that Andrew was making any kind of a stand with these posts nor that he was trying to illustrate that thousands of people are behind this.

I always got the impression that his real commentary was just to point out that these kinds of people are out there and that they are given too much credibility and too much consideration.

And I think that is just enough to make some people understand and others on the other side of the spectrum go apeshit with emotional reaction which is also commentary in it's own right.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:00 AM   #49
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
But people are.
Yea this extreme leftist movement to make changes based on their agenda is such garbage. There is typically no real basis for these types of arguments that gain steam via tons of media coverage and overhype.
Yea people can talk about it and take it seriously but this is really not the majority of the population. However, as I said above it seems like it?s more popular cause the major left media pushes so strong and we have so many weak minded people grab onto these ideas and try to push it.these are the types of people who think they can just demand things and believe they will happen

Example: comment is made, they say resign cause said comment is offensive, media pushes it, these weaklings latch on and boom its being talked about .

Crazy how this is happening on everyday events

Irritates the crap outta me and it?s such garbage
It headlines news everyday.
The extremes left acts so liberal and accepting but really they aren?t. You are the bad person if you don?t go along with their agenda. They aren?t making the world more accepting and free, they are ruining it