No 17 77.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 09:45 AM   #41
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabuturtle View Post
Wow, quite a few jerks in this forum. I don't understand why people can't simply dislike something and not be rude about it. I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but being rude doesn't help.
Some users like neatoman can't stand the Fred Wolf series being mentioned in threads as it's a cartoon for 'five year olds' apparently. Just tell him he's being a dick, I've already received complaints about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Yeah, I didn't want to be too rude before considering you haven't done anything as annoyingly stupid the way some alleged 30+ year old man has
I don't want to be rude yet I'm going to be anyway.

Quote:
To be fair, most are perfectly reasonable but some seem weirdly specific or like a question best left in another thread.
I'm sure the OP has contributed more than you have since you've been on this board. At least the OP isn't making pointless threads about David Wise stealing from Superman??? Or hogging the Ask The Editor page and sucking up to Bobby Curnow. It's a case of if you have nothing good to say why are you in the General Thread part of the Technodrome in the first place. Your venom towards a cartoon from the 80s makes you look like a complete idiot. All you're doing being here is trolling the threads. At least I'm here to talk about something TMNT I like!

Quote:
You didn't want to be rude, but you were anyway

I don't know why people bother saying that when they know full well they were being rude. At least he's doing something different and posting topics that aren't repeats of others.
I agree. At least he's not whining about the FW series being a cheap and worthless product of the 80s we can't enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Thank you Destron Your drawings in your art thread are pretty good as well. I should open up my own art thread since I tend to draw alot of tmnt stuff.
Great work, you especially captured those Friendship is Magic characters perfectly.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:28 AM   #42
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Oh boo hoo. People were actually having fun in the thread before your post, go away.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #43
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
Some users like neatoman can't stand the Fred Wolf series being mentioned in threads as it's a cartoon for 'five year olds' apparently. Just tell him he's being a dick, I've already received complaints about him.

I don't want to be rude yet I'm going to be anyway.

I'm sure the OP has contributed more than you have since you've been on this board. At least the OP isn't making pointless threads about David Wise stealing from Superman??? Or hogging the Ask The Editor page and sucking up to Bobby Curnow. It's a case of if you have nothing good to say why are you in the General Thread part of the Technodrome in the first place. Your venom towards a cartoon from the 80s makes you look like a complete idiot. All you're doing being here is trolling the threads. At least I'm here to talk about something TMNT I like!

I agree. At least he's not whining about the FW series being a cheap and worthless product of the 80s we can't enjoy.

Great work, you especially captured those Friendship is Magic characters perfectly.

Easy there, Mr. Ferreira... Thursday Internet Day is a privilege that can be taken away.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #44
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Oh boo hoo. People were actually having fun in the thread before your post, go away.
Sorry so you like people being harassed on this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Easy there, Mr. Ferreira... Thursday Internet Day is a privilege that can be taken away.[/SIZE][/B]
Don't worry I did the right thing and reported your sorry ass.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:44 PM   #45
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Sorry so you like people being harassed on this site?
No, I mean people were actually discussing the original topic and having fun with it before you came in here and ran it off the rails.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #46
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
No, I mean people were actually discussing the original topic and having fun with it before you came in here and ran it off the rails.
Nope check again. I was posting here until neatoman ruined yet another thread by dissing the OP and the drawings he did. You are complaining to the wrong person.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:52 PM   #47
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Literally look at the bottom of page 2 compared to the top of page 3.

You're reviving old BS when the topic moved away from it.

If you wanted to keep discussing that old junk you should have posted when it was still alive.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:54 PM   #48
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Literally look at the bottom of page 2 compared to the top of page 3.

You're reviving old BS when the topic moved away from it.

If you wanted to keep discussing that old junk you should have posted when it was still alive.
Just defending myself and others against neatoman being a bully. Got an issue here's a tissue.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:04 PM   #49
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Just defending myself and others against neatoman being a bully.
If neatoman is being a "bully" you should report him and let moderators take care of it instead of doing the forum equivalent of spreading **** all over the walls.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:09 PM   #50
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
If neatoman is being a "bully" you should report him and let moderators take care of it instead of doing the forum equivalent of spreading **** all over the walls.
Just reading the forum rules here:

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/frules.shtml

I'm guilty of committing 1 on this list. Neatoman is guilty of committing 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10.

Was surprised reading 6 as Neatoman breaks this with nearly every single post of his.

But yes I have reported him and I hope they manage to do something about him.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:11 PM   #51
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Was surprised reading 6 as Neatoman breaks this with nearly every single post of his.

But yes I have reported him and I hope they manage to do something about him.
I hope not. He actually has stuff to say about TMNT and not just "WAHHH!! I feel so sorry for myself, everyone is invited to my pity party!!!"
Old 05-25-2017, 03:14 PM   #52
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
I hope not. He actually has stuff to say about TMNT and not just "WAHHH!! I feel so sorry for myself, everyone is invited to my pity party!!!"
Yeah lmao I don't think he was breaking any rules
Old 05-25-2017, 03:20 PM   #53
neatoman
Emperor

And it's probably worth mentioning that I wasn't exactly the first one to question this topic.
Hahahaha!
Old 05-25-2017, 04:24 PM   #54
Yabuturtle
Stone Warrior

I mean unless you're blind it's pretty obvious that there were some that were being rather harsh to the OP and not even offering constructive criticism. It's not a surprise there are rude people here still because no one does anything about it.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #55
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
I mean unless you're blind it's pretty obvious that there were some that were being rather harsh to the OP and not even offering constructive criticism. It's not a surprise there are rude people here still because no one does anything about it.
Its alright, there's no need to further the arguements or defend me. I'm content with the positive feedback to the drawings, if nothing else.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:02 PM   #56
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Neatoman has absolutely nothing to say unless you counting trolling as something to say? Guess you do.

Quote:
Yeah lmao I don't think he was breaking any rules
Read them again: he's broken 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10. 6 almost of a permanent basis. I'll own up to 1 but breaking six rules should have got him a ban by now.

Quote:
And it's probably worth mentioning that I wasn't exactly the first one to question this topic.
Weren't you the first to make a fuss about it? I think you were.

Quote:
I mean unless you're blind it's pretty obvious that there were some that were being rather harsh to the OP and not even offering constructive criticism.
The way I see it the people whoa re loyal to Andrew and neatoman are going to side with them. Commonsense doesn't come into it. I did say ages ago that the Fred Wolf section should be split from the General Forum so not to encourage those Internet trolls but I was ignored. Having said that even if they did that I'm sure neatoman would continue trolling the Fred Wolf part of the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Its alright, there's no need to further the arguements or defend me. I'm content with the positive feedback to the drawings, if nothing else.
Good I'm glad. They're good drawings mate. Don't let some nasty people here put you off. As long as it's a positive contribution to the community forums you should be free to create threads with what you like. Now I'm off to enjoy my birthday, in the real world, not in Sweden trolling and coming up with crap conspiracy theories towards other members of the site.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:05 PM   #57
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

You realize the rules are rather outdated, right? Putting aside your grudge, others have done number 6 before; hell, an infamous member tried to use it to get someone banned to no avail. You're not getting that kind of luck, nor will engaging/instigating the situation.

I'm not huge on the idea, even if Friendship is Magic is a rather cute and fun series. The artwork designed by you, FWLeo, and Destron I do like. It's just not my cup of tea for a crossover personally. If done well, I may warm up to it. Otherwise, it's meh to me.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:18 PM   #58
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

The rules aren't all that outdated. Attacking each other and starting fights are still against the rules.

You ALL need to chill out and back off of each other. Spreading this fighting all over the place is only going to further tick off other forum members.
Closed Thread