The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #2921
TMNTFanatic4Life
Hench Mutant
 
TMNTFanatic4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
I just got my Zarak and Zork from Target.com in bubblewrap and minty! I didnt get a shipping notice and still shows preparing for ship lol
To add to this...I did get a shipping notice about a hour after it arrived my porch, lol
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:16 AM   #2922
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 247
Minty? I guess that's an upside to getting them from the mail. In store boxes (in my experience) are always all banged up to high hell *and I don't think it's customers* either the carrier doesn't give two F****s or the Neca rep stocking these is always hungover... possibly on drugs, yeah he must be high as Fk
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:49 AM   #2923
staypuftweepel
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
Here’s a review I made for Zarax and Zork! These guys barely got any screen time, but They make awesome toys! https://youtu.be/gdk29-wbKIw
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 04:41 AM   #2924
Bluelightsaber
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 83
It bums me out that everyone is calling him Zarax because of a typo.
Bluelightsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:56 AM   #2925
IMJ
Mad Scientist
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 2,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelightsaber View Post
It bums me out that everyone is calling him Zarax because of a typo.
Satipo or Sapito!
__________________
Collection Photos
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:18 PM   #2926
inaheap
Stone Warrior
 
inaheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelightsaber View Post
It bums me out that everyone is calling him Zarax because of a typo.
What should it be? My memory is not that good.
__________________
I have always liked Cowa-bunga!


We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #2927
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
What should it be? My memory is not that good.
It should be Captain Zorax.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 02:36 PM   #2928
inaheap
Stone Warrior
 
inaheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
It should be Captain Zorax.
Thanks. Now I learned something today.
__________________
I have always liked Cowa-bunga!


We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 03:41 PM   #2929
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Thanks. Now I learned something today.
You’re welcome. I had forgotten it was Zorax myself.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 05:06 PM   #2930
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 247
Oh thank God I called him Zorax.... that would have been embarrassing.

*phew dodged a fan bullet there*
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 07:58 AM   #2931
EddieNES
Stone Warrior
 
EddieNES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 817
Do we think Neca will eventually put all these sets on their website like they’ve done?

My Targets are always a waste of time.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 08:48 AM   #2932
mikey see
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
Do we think Neca will eventually put all these sets on their website like they’ve done?

My Targets are always a waste of time.
I think NECA will put many of the sets on their site but I wouldn't be so sure about having access to all of them. I think some of these "lesser" sets might not make an appearance. They're probably weighing the profits vs the logistical challenges of order fulfillment. I think they're very likely working on improving their whole online shopping experience after being kind of thrown into the deep end this fall so I suppose it's possible they'll get it all worked out where they can offer them easily. But with the way things are currently I'm guessing they'll want to limit the amount of product they themselves are responsible for. This would also serve to maintain the scarcity and "hotness" of the toys.

(and yes I know Randy specifically mentioned that not every set would be available, and gave the Rock Soldiers as an example. Randy is a proven liar so I take his statements with a grain of salt)
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 11:13 AM   #2933
IMJ
Mad Scientist
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 2,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
I think NECA will put many of the sets on their site but I wouldn't be so sure about having access to all of them. I think some of these "lesser" sets might not make an appearance. They're probably weighing the profits vs the logistical challenges of order fulfillment. I think they're very likely working on improving their whole online shopping experience after being kind of thrown into the deep end this fall so I suppose it's possible they'll get it all worked out where they can offer them easily. But with the way things are currently I'm guessing they'll want to limit the amount of product they themselves are responsible for. This would also serve to maintain the scarcity and "hotness" of the toys.

(and yes I know Randy specifically mentioned that not every set would be available, and gave the Rock Soldiers as an example. Randy is a proven liar so I take his statements with a grain of salt)
I'd like to see this, but I'm feeling that some of these packs - like the April and Casey packs - are just lost causes at this point. Never seen 'em once.

Don't even know if they are being replenished anymore.
__________________
Collection Photos

Last edited by IMJ; 12-10-2020 at 07:58 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 07:00 AM   #2934
lonewarrior20
Stone Warrior
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 767
got lucky and scored the tricereton 2 pack at one store and metalhead at a peoria store. there was 1 metalhead left after i got mine. man these look cool.
__________________
"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics


lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 03:40 PM   #2935
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 247
I need that metal head and super shredder.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:43 PM   #2936
Tyrannozord27
Mouser
 
Tyrannozord27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: los angeles
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftweepel View Post
Here’s a review I made for Zarax and Zork! These guys barely got any screen time, but They make awesome toys! https://youtu.be/gdk29-wbKIw
I'm enjoying your reviews man, I appreciate 2 things in particular:

1. You bring in the retro figures and any other relevant figure and place them next to the toy being reviewed.

2. It's very clear that you're a long time collector, and thus, all that info you're throwing out is great.

The more prominent reviewers have resorted to a more formulaic approach and this more down to earth form is very welcome. Keep at it.
Tyrannozord27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 01:06 PM   #2937
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,565
Ultimate Krang’s Android Body has been found in California:

https://mobile.twitter.com/toybrorev...33858847404034

Last edited by mikey0; 12-12-2020 at 01:24 PM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 02:06 PM   #2938
italianice388
Hench Mutant
 
italianice388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Ultimate Krang’s Android Body has been found in California:

https://mobile.twitter.com/toybrorev...33858847404034
whoa. this is insane.
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 02:27 PM   #2939
IMJ
Mad Scientist
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 2,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianice388 View Post
whoa. this is insane.
You know what that means, right? Whatever initial quantities that were released will be popping up shortly on the eBay accounts of Target employees.
__________________
Collection Photos
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 03:08 PM   #2940
funatic
Mad Scientist
 
funatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northampton, MA
Posts: 1,177
What’s the weird fleshy-looking thing under the android body’s hand?
funatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.