The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 12-16-2018, 08:53 AM   #1
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Fundraiser to buy NECA Michelangelo for Nick Palma

https://www.gofundme.com/neca-michelangelo-4-nick-palma

Months ago Tokka and I discussed doing something like this. This has been up for quite awhile, but has gotten very little traction unfortunately, so I thought I would post it here.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
Panther10
Hench Mutant

I'm honestly a little shocked that Neca hasn't provided some of the SDCC 7" sets and all of the 1/4 scale TMNT figures to all of the actors who were in the film. I mean to work so closely with New Line Cinema, Golden Harvest and Jim Henson Studios just to produce these figures and then not offer free swag as a contribution to all the parties that helped make this a reality is a little selfish on Neca's part.
Panther10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 12:55 PM   #3
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther10 View Post
I'm honestly a little shocked that Neca hasn't provided some of the SDCC 7" sets and all of the 1/4 scale TMNT figures to all of the actors who were in the film. I mean to work so closely with New Line Cinema, Golden Harvest and Jim Henson Studios just to produce these figures and then not offer free swag as a contribution to all the parties that helped make this a reality is a little selfish on Neca's part.
NECA isn't made out of money.... That'd be expensive to gift a whole bunch of people that worked on the 1990 movie.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:02 PM   #4
Panther10
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
NECA isn't made out of money.... That'd be expensive to gift a whole bunch of people that worked on the 1990 movie.
I'm not saying that everyone on the set has to get one, but at least offer swag to Steve Barron, Gary Propper, Judith Hoag, Elias Koteas, the stuntmen in the tmnt suits, James Saito, Toshishiro Obata, Kevin Clash, and finally the Henson family.

So that's 12 sets of something to give away. Doesn't deplete the stockpile that Neca is sitting on by that much.
Panther10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:03 AM   #5
newhire13
Hench Mutant

I don’t understand what the campaign is about. To be reimbursed for buying him a figure?
newhire13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #6
bwwd
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther10 View Post
I'm not saying that everyone on the set has to get one, but at least offer swag to Steve Barron, Gary Propper, Judith Hoag, Elias Koteas, the stuntmen in the tmnt suits, James Saito, Toshishiro Obata, Kevin Clash, and finally the Henson family.

So that's 12 sets of something to give away. Doesn't deplete the stockpile that Neca is sitting on by that much.
ok since youre so generous with giving gifts by others to others i also allow you to buy them for all of the cast, youre welcome.
Ill be shocked if you wont do it.