The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2017, 09:31 PM   #21
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Honestly, I don't recall actually being scared of any and no related nightmares. Probably helps that in most cases my parents abided by the age ratings.

Although, I was a 2-year-old that begged my mother to let me stay up and watch "The Fly" on tv - I believe it was the original unless there was a remake prior to 1981. She tried to tell me no, that it would be too scary. I assured her that I wouldn't be scared. So she allowed it. Probably assuming my age 2 attention span wouldn't hold up long anyhow.

I proceeded to watch the entire thing and enjoyed at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
and the one thing I could never handle was that doll from the opening of Are you afraid of the dark.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhan...5084885-16.jpg

I could handle the show just fine, but that little 2 seconds I had to close my eyes.
Alright, I admit that clown doll is still creepy. Never scared me and I liked the creepiness factor, but creepy none the less.

Loved that show. My sister was such the opposite of me and avoided scary stuff. It took me a while to convince her that "Are You Afraid of the Dark" was MADE for kids so it really wasn't THAT bad. She finally got brave then and decided she liked it.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 07-05-2017 at 09:37 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote