The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2015, 05:11 AM   #861
Jo X
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 20
Hi! Can anyone make a gif of the part in S01E04 where the four turtles were rooftop running, and Leo flipped between two buildings then joined Don and Mikey, ended with tipping his nose (well, at least where his nose supposed to be)?

That was sooooo cool and I just love it when Leo does that!!

Thx in advance!

Last edited by Jo X; 04-15-2015 at 03:17 PM.
Jo X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:58 PM   #862
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busadara View Post
Take your time. I think I never thanked you for those amazing gifs. Thanks so much for the effort you put into making these! Big hug to you, evan
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm still really busy with my work (I'm quitting my current job end of this month and starting a new job later) but I'll try to gradually make the gifs in batches of 10-20 whenever I have a little spare time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post
Has anyone seen a gif of Leo and Raph doing that little finger greeting thing in New Friend, Old Enemy. They are going to rescue Mikey and Raph shows up first, then Leo comes along and they do the finger thing, I don't know what else to call it. I just think it shows how much they care and respect each other.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo X View Post
Hi! Can anyone make a gif of the part in S01E04 where the four turtles were rooftop running, and Leo flipped between two buildings then joined Don and Mikey, ended with tipping his nose (well, at least where his nose supposed to be)?

That was sooooo cool and I just love it when Leo does that!!

Thx in advance!
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:40 PM   #863
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Battle for New York



















evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:40 PM   #864
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858


















evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:43 PM   #865
Jo X
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm still really busy with my work (I'm quitting my current job end of this month and starting a new job later) but I'll try to gradually make the gifs in batches of 10-20 whenever I have a little spare time.

http://i.imgur.com/QGJXb6k.gif
This is AWESOME!!! I love you bro!!!!!!!!!

Er...and can I share it with my friends?
Just let me know whether it is OK for you
Jo X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:50 PM   #866
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo X View Post
This is AWESOME!!! I love you bro!!!!!!!!!

Er...and can I share it with my friends?
Just let me know whether it is OK for you
You're welcome! And of course you can share it, this is a public internet forum afterall
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #867
Jo X
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
You're welcome! And of course you can share it, this is a public internet forum afterall
THX~!!!!!
Booya~kasha~!!!
Jo X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 08:37 AM   #868
Jo X
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
You're welcome! And of course you can share it, this is a public internet forum afterall
Can you also make the part in S01E22 around 08'52'', where Mikey said he was the leader and Leo made a serie of expressions? The detail was fun!

And do you happen to have the gif of them switching weapons?
Jo X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:11 PM   #869
aliena
Hench Mutant
 
aliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm still really busy with my work (I'm quitting my current job end of this month and starting a new job later) but I'll try to gradually make the gifs in batches of 10-20 whenever I have a little spare time.



http://i.imgur.com/Uj5Q5zn.gif



http://i.imgur.com/QGJXb6k.gif
Thanks Evan! You're the best!

P.S. If you run across one of Mikey doing that little happy dance in the background when Leo and Raph show up in Meet Mondo Gecko, I'd love to have it.
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:00 PM   #870
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Hey guys, sorry for being away for a while. I had to prioritize on my newly started job. Looks like I'm way behind the new episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo X View Post
Can you also make the part in S01E22 around 08'52'', where Mikey said he was the leader and Leo made a serie of expressions? The detail was fun!

And do you happen to have the gif of them switching weapons?
Made these two, hopefully it's what you want





Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post
Thanks Evan! You're the best!

P.S. If you run across one of Mikey doing that little happy dance in the background when Leo and Raph show up in Meet Mondo Gecko, I'd love to have it.
Thanks aliena! Here's the gif you requested

__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 03:57 AM   #871
Jo X
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Hey guys, sorry for being away for a while. I had to prioritize on my newly started job. Looks like I'm way behind the new episodes



Made these two, hopefully it's what you want

http://i.imgur.com/ch0sun1.gif

http://i.imgur.com/xMoHhfy.gif



Thanks aliena! Here's the gif you requested

http://i.imgur.com/hU0PeJS.gif
Thank you so much Evan!!
Can I post this on my Tumblr?
I will mark that this is made by evan2000
Jo X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:13 AM   #872
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo X View Post
Thank you so much Evan!!
Can I post this on my Tumblr?
I will mark that this is made by evan2000
Of course, no problem
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:13 PM   #873
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Is evan dead or something?
Was going to ask if someone posted a gif of Rahzar laughing in Serpent Hunt, because I'd like to change my signature. But this thread seems to be inactive.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:54 PM   #874
neatoman
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 5,172
How about a gif of Hun kicking Mondo?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:24 PM   #875
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
Is evan dead or something?
Was going to ask if someone posted a gif of Rahzar laughing in Serpent Hunt, because I'd like to change my signature. But this thread seems to be inactive.
Well, I quitted my old job by end of April, started my new job in May, and on the first day of June, my old company acquired my new company. Go figure

Anyway, far from dead. I still lurk around to see if there is any gif request. Here's your gif:



Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
How about a gif of Hun kicking Mondo?
This one?

__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:19 AM   #876
neatoman
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 5,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
That's right, awesome.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 06:22 AM   #877
Amaranthus
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Well, I quitted my old job by end of April, started my new job in May, and on the first day of June, my old company acquired my new company. Go figure

Anyway, far from dead. I still lurk around to see if there is any gif request. Here's your gif:

http://i.imgur.com/eszVnKo.gif
Probably going to stick with my current sig, but thanks anyway.
I never realized those hairs were attached to his bottom jaw too.
Amaranthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:42 PM   #878
Ashwolf
Stone Warrior
 
Ashwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 524
Could some1 make a gif of Leo holding baby miwa, it's so adorable
__________________
Ashwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:49 PM   #879
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 6,707
If we're requesting gifs, I'd want some from the Yokai scene, please.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:12 PM   #880
Mew
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
Could I have The TMNT in the Kappa scene with the ninjas?
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.