The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 09-05-2019, 10:58 AM   #21
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
From what I've been hearing, the current producers of the SD franchise are writers from the 70s series and they were never fans of any advances the earlier films and shows made. They didn't like Mystery Inc either.
Terrible .
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:50 PM   #22
sdp
Megan Fox = April

The next 3 direct to video scooby movies have been revealed:

Scooby Doo meets up with the boo brothers again only to realize they weren't ghosts after all.

Scooby Doo finds out the Ghoul School is only an elementary school with kids dressing up for halloween.

Scooby-Doo finds out Shaggy didn't actually turn into a werewolf, he only tricked him to get on a costume race.

Oh yeah and those real monsters from the scrappy show also not real.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:04 AM   #23
newfan
Mad Scientist

Saw it yesterday
Spoiler:
At least the actual story from the last wasn't dismissed as 'not real' just the new zombies and cat people (all but that one which remained a mystery). So not as bad as I thought. Also, Daphne's job in the last one was now a school project to suit them being teens again.

It was okay, I preferred the first.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 08:19 PM   #24
sdp
Megan Fox = April

This is worse than I would've thought and yet somehow backs up my one continuity timeline. It literally explains away everything that happened in the previous movie but retcons it so that the cast aren't adults but were on summer jobs and the monsters were never real, it also references the previous movie which is the 13 ghosts of scooby, so I guess now all the shows are meant to take place when they're teens even the ones when they were adults.

This actually fixes the continuity mistakes of what's new scooby doo oddly enough. What the flippin heck. Also they hint at monsters being real in the movie that just retconned monsters being real.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:52 PM   #25
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Saw it yesterday
Spoiler:
At least the actual story from the last wasn't dismissed as 'not real' just the new zombies and cat people (all but that one which remained a mystery). So not as bad as I thought. Also, Daphne's job in the last one was now a school project to suit them being teens again.

Wow that is freaking stupid....... So Fred was a show Producer as a teenage...... wow am I slacking.......
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:04 PM   #26
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Saw it yesterday
Spoiler:

Velma did say that the events of what happened in the last movie were caused by hallucinations from swamp gas though.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote