The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 06-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #1
willtupper
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Random TMNT Comic Lot (& PEZ Dispensers)

Hey Gang,

Tis the season for selling stuff, it seems.

For sale this time is a big chunk of the remainder of my TMNT collection. I'm not sure the best way to go about listing all this, so I think I'm going to try to do it by publisher.

Fingers crossed. Here goes...

PEZ!

*3 Raphael dispensers. 2 "happy," and one "angry." Yellow, green, and black bases (is that what you call the bottom of a PEZ dispenser?)

*Leonardo w / orange base

*Donatello w / black base

Mirage

*Tales of the TMNT Volume 2 #19 - VF

*Tales of the TMNT Volume 2 #33 - VF

*Tales of the TMNT Volume 2 #35 - VF

*Tales of the TMNT Volume 2 #41 - VF

*TMNT Volume 4 #26 - NM (Note: I started a separate thread for these issues, of which I have three copies. This book is unread, bagged & boarded since bought. And, from what I can gather, very, very hard to find).

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Heroes In A Half-Shell" - F / VF (Part of the 25th Anniversary, published in 2009, this graphic novel collects the first 3 issues of the Archie series, I think).

*TMNT Volume 1 #1 - Special PBBZ Comic Con & Small Press Fest Limited Edition - VF / NM

*TMNT Volume 1 #1 - 25th Anniversary (Awkward, IMHO) Color Reprint - VF / NM

*Raphael #1 - Second Printing - F / VF

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Movie (Color Edition) - F / VF

*Mirage Mini Comics - I dunno how to grade this. The box is beat-up pretty bad, but the mini comics themselves are definitely in VF / NM shape. Very fun little collection.

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Challenges," by Michael Dooney - This is a book. The cover is beat up some, but honestly - for something I have read at LEAST 500 times in my life - it's actually in pretty good shape. This is one of my favorite Turtle stories, and something that taught me a great deal of what I know about writing comics.

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 1 #1 Special Deluxe Edition - This is the B&W version of the first issue w / introduction by writer Harlan Ellison. The cover is busted-up pretty bad, but the the book is great. The end contains a lot of the early sketches & promo materials for that first issue.

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - first movie novelization by B.B. Hiller. I know it's not technically "Mirage," but I'm not sure where else I'd put it. All the bits that were edited out of the final movie are in this telling of the story. And some of the photos are cool, too.

IDW

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 Cover RE Detroit Fanfare Convention Exclusive - This book is CGC Qualified Grade 9.8 (Green Label). It was signed and sketched (full-body Michelangelo) by Kevin Eastman at the convention on September 24, 2011, and submitted to CGC at Motor City Comic Con about six months later (documentation will be included).

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Color Classics #1 - VF / NM

*Hero Comics 2012 - VF (contains TMNT short, "Ready Set Go!")

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Annual - VF / NM

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Annual - VF / NM

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 30th Anniversary - VF / NM

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe #1 - VF / NM

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FCBD 2017 - VF / NM

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #65 - VF / NM

DC

Batman TMNT #1 - VF / NM

Batman TMNT #2 - VF / NM

Dark Horse

Flaming Carrot Comics #25 - F

Flaming Carrot Comics #26 - F

Flaming Carrot Comics #27 - F

(These books are not in great shape. But they're super funny, and as far as Turtle stories go - I doubt they'll ever be printed again).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asking $149 for everything (+S/H). For context, there is ONE Detroit Fanfare IDW #1 issue on eBay. It's NOT graded, just has a KBE head sketch, and that alone is listed at $149.

There's one other, ungraded, not sketched, for $100.

And then, you know... don't forget all those other books. And don't forget the PEZ dispensers, either .

But in all seriousness, that asking price will be a considerable loss for me, financially. But I'm cool with it. I would just would like to get some cash for a new project, and to make sure the books get a good home.

Thanks for reading, you guys. Y'all are the best .

Last edited by willtupper; 06-20-2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: There were errors. Isn't that why we edit ALL things?
willtupper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:06 PM   #2
willtupper
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Price drop BUMP!
willtupper is offline   Reply With Quote