The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 08-18-2005, 08:47 AM   #1
Nturtle
Ninja Master

TMNT 3 Previews, Comics, DVD Info

Lots of updates on the official site, there are previews up forTales of TMNT #14 as well as issue 23 of Volume 4. Also check for a preview of the new TMNT SWAT pack which is now out.

Some new info concerning the new TMNT DVD release dates from Dan Berger, it only seems to be getting more out of order I'm afraid:
Quote:
Here's the latest projected North American release schedule for the TMNT DVDs from FUNimation (titles and episodes are subject to change, but this is what we know as of today):

August 30th - TMNT 3.4 "Shredder’s Final Countdown" - Episodes 77, 78, 79, 82 and 86

October 4th - TMNT 3.5 "Mutants and Monsters" - Episodes 66, 68, 76, 83 and 90

October 18th - TMNT "Michaelango’s Christmas Rescue" (restock) - Episodes 53, 1, 5 and 10

January 31, 2006 - TMNT 3.6 "Turtles Against H.A.T.E." - Episodes 62, 67, 69, 80 and 81

March 28, 2006 - TMNT 3.7 "Aliens Among Us" - Episodes 84, 87, 88, 92, and 93 *

May 23, 2006 - TMNT 3.8 "Mutant Outbreak" - Episodes 94, 95, 97, 98 and 99 *
Konami showed off the latest progress on the new TMNT game, TMNT 3: Mutant Nightmare yesterday. Overall it seems like a bit of an improvement over the last two turtle games, but not by all too much. Worst of all however, Konami has made some severe rearrangements to the classic TMNT: Turtles in Time game that will be unlockable in Mutant Nightmare. Including their changes are replacing the classic "Pizza Power" song with the new show's theme and more baddies onscreen. Our very own ThirdMarioBro has the scoop, and promises as a member of the gaming press to forward fan complaints to Konami.

[Thanks to TMB for the info!]
Old 09-03-2005, 09:06 AM   #2
megafan999
New Recruit

Finally, I was waiting for the rest of the Season 3 episodes , now I can watch them at last, because here in Mexico I think they're airing season 2, and VA sucks
megafan999 is offline   Reply With Quote