The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 03-31-2016, 01:37 PM   #201
Icebot
Foot Elite

I just dreamed about a new TMNT episode that was made where Splinter from the 2012 TMNT cartoon met Splinter from the 2003 TMNT cartoon. This happened just after the crossover aired on the 27th.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #202
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

It was like a ghosts of Christmas past dream. Except the people that visited me were all the women I dated. But this all happened while I was on a date with someone I just met. They came in one by one, starting with my first girlfriend, up to this woman i was dating in August. One of the most surreal and bizarre dreams I've ever had. It's the kind of dream that screws with the rest of your day and makes you question how good of a person you are, or if you're a terrible piece of poop.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:11 AM   #203
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I had a dream involving one of my cats, who died a week before Christmas last year. She was alive and energetic as a kitten...but old as ever.

IndigoEarth, I would watch the daylights out of that. Not even sure if the FW turtles made fun of musicals
Old 04-19-2016, 03:01 PM   #204
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I had a dream involving one of my cats, who died a week before Christmas last year. She was alive and energetic as a kitten...but old as ever.
I too had a dream about a pet (dog) who passed away (she passed away 11 years ago). It was a nightmare, I had to be the one to go have my pet put down. It was awful.

Sorry for your loss.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:14 PM   #205
JakeSully
Banned

Has anyone ever had dreams of Ninja Turtles?
JakeSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:21 AM   #206
Sumac
Banned

Exploding trains, that ride in the colossal labyrinth of tunnels, cities under bombardment, disappearing people...yeah, my dreams are fun.

Had TMNT related dream once. I was in dimension X and helped Shredder and Krang setup attack against their enemies there. Or something.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:57 AM   #207
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Dream within a dream...

Saw my father, was hugging him, telling him that I missed him. Like I realized this was just a dream. Then in the dream I woke up upset. Not in real life... woke up from the dream's dream.

The other day I'd dreamed that he and a co-worker friend and his brother had gone out fishing and the boat tried to sink or capsize and that's really how he died. His co-worker died too. Only his bother made it back alive to let us know.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:28 PM   #208
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSully View Post
Has anyone ever had dreams of Ninja Turtles?
Me, It took place in the 2k3 series. I had watched the episode 'Hunted' before I went to sleep so its probably why. I was always one of the turtles and it kept on switching. It started at my cousins house but in a different spot with better weather. There was a monster in the sewers so me (as Don) went underground into the sewers from some crack in the floor of my cousins house. The other turtles and Leatherhead showed up with a machine. Then I turned into Leo and Donnie introduced the machine. Then we scouted out and I turned into Don again. I climbed up a tight spot and then it started to collapse but Leatherhead helped me escape. Then I was Raph and him and Mikey had split up and ended in some kid's backyard. It was weird cause it was the backyard that the kid in the Weekend Whip original music video was playing in and the kid was there. He pretty much acted like an NPC and took no notice of us. Then the ground broke and Raph/me and Mike went into there and found the guys. From underground we went into the kid's house and found a robot that attacked us. Then more tremors came and broke the ground but this time the monster came up and killed that robot. Then we all fell into the sewers. Turns out the monster was 2012 Leatherhead except it was completely pitch black. So then we fought it in that sewer complex from the 'Tales of Leo' episode (you know that one that Leo and Splinter were in, in Splinter's story about Leo) and we killed it by drowning it at the bottom. Then I woke up and watched a bunch of 2k3 episodes.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #209
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
This dream was kinda funny. I saw Shredder taking Splinter hostage into my brother's room. So I slapped him.
I literally can see that happening. But you should've freed Splinter so there could be an epic 1v1
Old 07-13-2016, 09:39 AM   #210
Icebot
Foot Elite

I just had a dream where I got laid off at my job. It was scary, yet relieving.
Old 12-30-2016, 06:42 PM   #211
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I, along with either my sister or a close friend, were in some kind of home-like facility, I believe there to heal from some kind of injury. Had just woken up in this place, in a regular bed (though rather large and the sister/friend was sharing the other side) with the blanket pulled up over my head, but the side at the edge of the bed open a bit to let in some air and light. My head clearing, still laying under the covers, I notice that my outstretched arm and hand is different and I appear not to be in my normal body; my skin is a dark green, I have chunky three-fingered hands, and [I guess through dream magic] I'm aware that my facial features have become like that of the Turtles.

I have become aware of this 'problem' just before an uncle was coming in to visit me and my sister/friend and I'm not sure what to do. I stay under the covers and just say hi to him from the open side. Luckily he somehow didn't notice.

A bit later the sister/friend and I were outside of this building. I'm not sure if it was some kind of lunch picnic or what, but there was some kind of small afternoon event happening for the people who are at this place. I'm trying to keep a low profile and so far so good no one has yet to take notice of this woman with the green skin and odd features.

I was still clothed, and my torso was still built/shaped like my normal human woman body, so I was only like the Turtles to a degree, but wearing short sleeves and shorts the green skin (and somewhat reptile-like in texture) was really obvious. Also pretty sure my hair was gone, though I might have been trying to "hide" this new identity with a hat...

Don't quite remember what went on beyond this point. Pretty sure I was in this body a while longer, but it was one of those dreams that just gets really random and is all over the place. Was kind of fun to see things from that perspective though.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:47 AM   #212
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

My dream was as follows...
I was in a wood cabin and me and a group of about 15-20 other people were making bird houses in some sort of bare bones shop. There were these wooden benches and tables, tools a clock and windows, with low hanging spotlights at about every 6 foot interval. Then an alarm went off at around noon, everyone packed their things up and I'm thinking "oh ok time to eat".
So I go to the bathroom to urinate, wash my hands and when I get out everyone is naked and there is just a massive orgy. guys and gals, gals with gals, guys with guys, guys with two gals, two guys with one gal... I thought to myself "Everyone's having sex but me... but there's no food" I was either really hungry or too uncomfortable to join in, so I left the cabin and was greeted by these two guards in gas masks and grey hazmat suits that began shooting at me telling me to go back inside. I ran away and tripped over a garden gnome and then I woke up.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:59 AM   #213
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I had another TMNT dream recently.

This one involving the Nick turtles coping with Splinter's death, and he shows up as a solid ghost to help them collect stuff to make a farewell sword. There was something with getting something from a volcano...I guess.

But the sword ended up being HUGE and totally impractical. It was black and had ornate edges...and it was really wide, so not very good for slicing, and basically had a texture like foam. So it wouldn't be good for anything except hitting people really hard. Granted, it would probably hurt, but no more than getting hit with a huge mass of foam. And the helm had a little Splinter bust??? So it would be really breakable?

Probably wouldn't be good for anything else but decoration.

And when Splinter departed for the last time, he just...gave a really simple wisdom and basically said "bye".

Wasn't as weird as them getting chased through a cornfield by an Utrom, though.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #214
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I just had this crazy, crazy dream.

I was back in my home country, Pakistan with both of my parents, Grandparents, siblings and aunts. Everyone except for me is there now as I have moved back overseas. We lived in this large house located in the largest city but despite that, the outside of our house and our city was like a jungle. We have cats, dogs, donkeys, sheep, snakes, goats, cows, camels, lizards, monkeys and sometimes even bears in the city.

I was preparing to leave my house over there when suddenly, I saw two giant brown bears trying to break into our house. I suddenly began freaking out when I realized that none of our family has any guns and everyone in the hous3 except for me was frail and needed to be rescued except for me. Even my dad, who was one of the strongest people I knew had recently suffered from a heart attack and the surgery that cut through his muscles made him lose all his strength.

I was freaking out so bad as both of the giant 10 foot tall bears broke into the kitchen, I ran upstairs where my whole family was. I screamed for my mum but no one heard me and she was on the phone. I kept on screaming for them to listen until I woke up with my heart beating fast, I even continued screaming for my mum into waking up until I realized it was just a dream.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:20 PM   #215
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Does anyone ever wake up from a dream and then have a random song pup into their head? This morning I woke up with "Mr. Blue Sky" stuck in my head. (I saw Guardians of theGalaxy yesterday around 1:00, and the song was in the beginning.) The weird thing is I had been dreaming about ST DS9 and Voyager. Iv'e had two dreams about it now, one involving Quark where I'm in the bar (don't remember why but I think I was helping tend bar) and the other was about Neelix I think. I think I was cooking with him or something.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:10 AM   #216
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I had a weird freaking dream last night. I was like a character on the show "Star Trek: Picard" on Earth, following far behind Picard and Raffi. But instead of helping them or anything, I was finding and trapping baby coyotes, baby bob cats, and other small animals off in the brush. I had one baby... bob cat, I think, but it looked like a big mouse. Someone was telling me, "That's a mouse, you idiot!" and I kept persisting, "It's a bob cat! Trust me!" Pretty soon I had like 4 animals and I was trying to catch up to Picard but he was long gone.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote