The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 12-04-2017, 02:57 PM   #81
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor86 View Post
From the merchandising and the rumours, it seems the evacuation of the dinosaurs from the vulcano explosion is going to be a major plot point.
Maybe that's what the title "Fallen Kingdom" is talking about, Isla Nublar the island in which Jurassic Park and then Jurassic World had there parks, is on that island, and it seems like a volcano has erupted on that island, so I would guess that the Jurassic World crew is trying to evaculate all the Dinosaur off that island, but Owen Grady whose played by Chris Pratt, is probably stuck somewhere on that island, when all hell breaks lose during a volcanic eruption.

From what I heard, There are two new Dinosaurs, a new hybrid called the Indorapter, and a new Dinosaur called the Baryonyx

Last edited by TigerClaw; 12-04-2017 at 03:22 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:35 AM   #82
Raptor86
Stone Warrior

Yes, the Indoraptor is the new hybrid, basically a smaller version of the Indominus rex.
Baryonyx seems to be the dino in the second teaser trailer, but it doesn't look very accurate. Oh, well...
Old 12-05-2017, 11:51 AM   #83
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's your first look at the Baryonyx and Baby Blue
http://jurassicoutpost.com/first-loo...om-screenshot/
http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/05/jura...om-first-look/

Baryonyx
Spoiler:

Baby Blue
Spoiler:

Plus some details about the sequel, and it also confirms, that the movie is about getting the Dinosaurs off the island cause of an active volcano.

Quote:
Disaster-movie fans should have no problem falling in lava with the fifth Jurassic Park adventure, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (out June 22). Directed by J.A. Bayona (The Impossible), the sequel — set several years after 2015’s billion-dollar smash Jurassic World — concerns a volcano on Isla Nublar that threatens the dinosaurs that had overrun the park at the end of the previous film. Who has the best shot at preventing the prehistoric beasts from becoming extinct (again)? That would be Chris Pratt’s dino trainer Owen Grady and Bryce Dallas Howard’s former park manager Claire Dearing.

“Claire’s founded an organization, Dinosaur Protection Group, and they’re finding a way to get these dinosaurs off the island,” Howard says. “She reaches out to Owen Grady to let him know this is happening.” Hmm. “Reaches out”? It seems Howard and Pratt’s burgeoning relationship now falls under the heading of “It’s complicated.” “When you see them at the beginning of this story, you get caught up as to what’s going on,” Howard says. “But it’s not what you would necessarily expect.”

Daniella Pineda (TBS’ The Detour) and Justice Smith (Paper Towns) play new characters involved with Claire’s dino-saving group, and Jeff Goldblum returns as mathematician Dr. Ian Malcolm for the first time in 20 years. “I had to overcome the impact of being in front of Ian Malcolm,” Bayona says. “After so many years, Jeff Goldblum was in front of a camera again talking about dinosaurs!” Like Mother Nature, Hollywood reboots always find a way.

Last edited by TigerClaw; 12-05-2017 at 12:49 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:07 PM   #84
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's the 1st Featurette on the sequel, since the trailer will debut tomorrow, you can see some scenes in here, including Jeff Goldblum's Dr. Ian Malcolm.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #85
sdp
-

We've seen so much footage now that I doubt the trailer will be that impressive anymore.

This seems to be like the Jurassic Park 2 I wanted as a kid, the heroes return and have an adventure in the Park.

I just hope the reason why Claire would return is good, Owen is easy since he liked the dinosaurs, but I'd think Claire would be traumatized.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:05 PM   #86
BartAllen
Banned

The trailer looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing this in the theater.
BartAllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:11 PM   #87
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post

As a kid I loved JP and wanted JP2 so badly, I always expected it to be like the Series II figures of the toyline and the JP// Chaos Effect SNES game which dealt with trying to take control back of the park and recovering the embryos in the shaving cream but that never happened.
If you haven't already I suggest reading some of the old comics specifically the raptors attack arc which takes place right after the first movie
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:13 PM   #88
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
We've seen so much footage now that I doubt the trailer will be that impressive anymore.

This seems to be like the Jurassic Park 2 I wanted as a kid, the heroes return and have an adventure in the Park.

I just hope the reason why Claire would return is good, Owen is easy since he liked the dinosaurs, but I'd think Claire would be traumatized.
According to the plot from an EW article, in the sequel Claire started the Dinosaur Protection Group, there's a volcano that erupts, and they are trying to get all the Dinosaurs off the Island before they too become extinct, its kinda like The Lost World, but the complete opposite of it.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:24 PM   #89
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
According to the plot from an EW article, in the sequel Claire started the Dinosaur Protection Group, there's a volcano that erupts, and they are trying to get all the Dinosaurs off the Island before they too become extinct, its kinda like The Lost World, but the complete opposite of it.
Huh. This doesn't sound remotely like the direction the last one was setting up. That's a good thing, though.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:36 PM   #90
sdp
-

Edit: Your resident Jurassic Fan just won an invite to see an exclusive showing of the trailer at a cinema and apparently also to the premier of the movie later in 2018!!!

Quote:
I'm a big JP EU nerd so yes I'm familiar, not crazy for the raptor series but the return to JP was top notch !
Recommended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Huh. This doesn't sound remotely like the direction the last one was setting up. That's a good thing, though.
Yes, they confirmed many times that Jurassic War wasn't happening, which the whole JP community including me are grateful.

This one will be more of a horror film and thriller, only action part will be the eruption.

Last edited by sdp; 12-06-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:34 AM   #91
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

The Trailer debuts tonight, here's one last 15 second sneak peak.

how much you willing to bet, that Blue will make the ultimate sacrifice saving Owen, and then Owen ends up caring for and training Baby Blue, since he's the raptor expert.

If this movie does well, and they do a 3rd Jurassic World, we will probably see Baby Blue all grown up.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:01 AM   #92
The Deadman
Foot Elite

The scene with Baby Blue is a flashback.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:29 AM   #93
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
The scene with Baby Blue is a flashback.
Are you sure? where do you know this from?
Old 12-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #94
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
https://twitter.com/jurassicworld/st...58765020569601

Old 12-07-2017, 11:44 AM   #95
NinjaPug
Foot Elite

Quote:
Probably from the clip you posted.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:46 AM   #96
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
I don't know if that's a flashback, I think it could just be Owen documenting his experience with a new Blue.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:58 AM   #97
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
I don't know if that's a flashback, I think it could just be Owen documenting his experience with a new Blue.
That clip literally shows him remembering what it was like interacting with a dinosaur for the first time, with the voiceover saying "do you remember the first time you saw a dinosaur?"

Old 12-07-2017, 12:02 PM   #98
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
That clip literally shows him remembering what it was like interacting with a dinosaur for the first time, with the voiceover saying "do you remember the first time you saw a dinosaur?"
keep in mind trailers often mix clips around, the ""do you remember the first time you saw a dinosaur?" could be at someone else, there's a little girl in this movie, perhaps she's being told that.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:31 PM   #99
sdp
-

The trailer will likely debut around 6 CST, at least that's the time my special screening of the trailer will begin, I'm psyched, don't normally enter contests but said what the heck and just happened to win. My favorite movie franchise and I get to go to their special event!

I hope that flashback is video footage, JP has never used flashbacks in any of its movies.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #100
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I wonder what's been going on on Isla Sorna all of this time.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spanish horror, spanish whore