The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 04-24-2019, 04:57 PM   #21
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Wow! This is HUGE news! Big congrats to all the folks who are going to have more access to this awesome NECA merch!

I too am a bit curious how this would effect LatinKings. but I doubt even if it did effect him he would let anyone of the forum know it. He seems a bit too proud for that.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 06:12 PM   #22
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

So... How do I start ordering their stuff then? Or is this just like future TMNT stuff?
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:05 AM   #23
TMNTooze
Foot Soldier

It’s cool they are releasing them over seas but how about more in US stores. Game Stop didn’t get any on shelves, just preorders and Target has had next to nothing. I’ve searched multiple stores around town and only found one each to the Mikey and Raph two packs. I bought them both and haven’t seen another 2 pack box since. Wish they were widely available.
TMNTooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:14 AM   #24
Leo656
The Franchise

Amen, brother.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:53 AM   #25
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I basically just moved on to bigger and better things. I realized the constant negativity from certain people here regarding how I have chosen to make my income wasn't something I wanted to absorb on a regular basis. I have two parents with cancer and a business partner (who is actually a member of this forum) who rides my ass about EVERYTHING constantly so I didn't really need this place ruining TMNT for me on top of everything else. At the advice of Tokka, who is a close personal friend, I chose to take a break for awhile.

I will definitely be back to piss you all off when this summer's SDCC exclusive is announced, though.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:36 AM   #26
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Bragging about wanting to piss off a consumer base is definitely not the way to go about it.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 10:03 AM   #27
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
I basically just moved on to bigger and better things. I realized the constant negativity from certain people here regarding how I have chosen to make my income wasn't something I wanted to absorb on a regular basis. I have two parents with cancer and a business partner (who is actually a member of this forum) who rides my ass about EVERYTHING constantly so I didn't really need this place ruining TMNT for me on top of everything else. At the advice of Tokka, who is a close personal friend, I chose to take a break for awhile.

I will definitely be back to piss you all off when this summer's SDCC exclusive is announced, though.
So your way of making personal income is scalping and ripping people off for exclusive ****. Man you really are an asshole. So glad NECA got the global deal
Old 04-28-2019, 11:04 AM   #28
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
So your way of making personal income is scalping and ripping people off for exclusive ****. Man you really are an asshole. So glad NECA got the global deal
Yeah that's usually how resellers work, lol.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:07 PM   #29
italianice388
Stone Warrior

Congrats, everyone out of the US!
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:19 PM   #30
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

I'm really happy for people over seas that will be able to get these finally!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
He is an absolute sack of crap and to know someone on here is working with him is just as lowly and disgusting to me.
I've also really backed away from Tokka because of his association with this creep.
To play the victim constantly while harassing other sellers and fans is just downright insane.
This guy needs banned and should have been a long time ago.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 08:51 PM   #31
sdp
Megan Fox = April

F*ck Scalpers and thank god for people like VaughnMichael who help the fandom out. This is huge news and I'm still super excited, even if you're just from the US, the extra orders NECA will now be getting means the line has a better future.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:20 AM   #32
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I still laugh over the fact that I bought the SDCC set with diorama, had it shipped to my reship address, paid shipping to Norway and paid import tax. And it was still cheaper then what Latin Kings charged for non-diorama sets.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:51 AM   #33
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post

Yeah, my only advice is not to actively try to irritate others on the forum. That's a great way to avoid the negativity, because doing that is obnoxious and invites criticism.

Best of luck, otherwise. We are all dealing with battles that others have no clue about, and it sounds like yours is serious. Best wishes to you and your parents.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:39 PM   #34
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I've also really backed away from Tokka because of his association with this creep.
Tokka cares more about TMNT fans and the people who make TMNT run than anyone else. You're not even worthy to speak his name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Yeah, my only advice is not to actively try to irritate others on the forum. That's a great way to avoid the negativity, because doing that is obnoxious and invites criticism.

Best of luck, otherwise. We are all dealing with battles that others have no clue about, and it sounds like yours is serious. Best wishes to you and your parents.
Despite our differences I do appreciate this sentiment.

Regarding how I choose to make my income, I have been very transparent here and on Facebook as well and if people choose to get bent out of shape about it that's really on them.

If I am crucified for it, so be it, but I won't stay quiet while someone makes the implication that one of the best people I have ever known is trash for associating with me.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM

Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 04-30-2019 at 12:49 PM.
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #35
retrohead
Random Punk

If there's anyone reading this from the UK it seems Zavvi have the previously Target exclusive 87 toon turtles 2 packs up for pre order (available on 30th August according to their site). Apologies if it's been mentioned elsewhere but I thought there might be other people who'd want to know. Now all I need is an annoucement for the 1990 movie TMNT figures.
retrohead is offline   Reply With Quote