The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-16-2018, 05:03 PM   #16021
dl316bh
Stone Warrior

So much for Cena and Bryan forming the Brothers-In-Law of Destruction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Unless it's all a work that is.
I don't think WWE'd do that. It offers nothing of value that would trump Wrestlemania 33, which they clearly hoped to be a modern Macho and Liz moment that could be in the video packages forever. The two were almost never acknowledged as being together on WWE TV anyway. Only the reality shows dealt with it.
Old 04-17-2018, 04:48 AM   #16022
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Super Star Shake-Up saw Miz moved back to Smackdown (ripe for a feud with Bryan), the Riot Squad, Dolph, Drew Mcintyre, Breezango, Sami and Kevin, Bobby Roode and Jinder moved to RAW also.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:59 PM   #16023
dl316bh
Stone Warrior

I was a little surprised at first that no main eventers moved, but then I remembered Smackdown only has, like, three or four of those and one of them happens to be the champion. They really did not have a very deep bench this past year. At least a couple top level guys have to be moving over tonight.

Might be good news for Miz, though. Being a bigger fish in a smaller pond means he might be able to finally transition back into the main event scene. It's the best shot he's had in years. Especially if Daniel Bryan manages to regain the WWE championship again at some point.

Quote:
Super Star Shake-Up saw Miz moved back to Smackdown (ripe for a feud with Bryan), the Riot Squad, Dolph, Drew Mcintyre, Breezango, Sami and Kevin, Bobby Roode and Jinder moved to RAW also.
A couple were announced after the show too, like Chad Gable. I'm hoping Gable tears it the hell up and eventually manages to get the Intercontinental title. I wouldn't be opposed to an American Alpha reunion at some point either.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:56 AM   #16024
ZariusTwo
Overlord

The big jumps from RAW to Smackdown were Jeff, Joe, Big Cass and (predictably) Asuka. Joe I'm relieved with, he can do the job to Reigns at Backlash and then just concentrate on tearing through everybody and hopefully getting the WWE belt, which is the one that matters.

I heard The Bar also jumped

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 04-18-2018 at 06:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:24 AM   #16025
ssjup81
Foot Elite

I'm going to miss Jeff and Asuka moving to Smackdown...yeah... That makes her loss at Wrestlemania 34 kind of pointless, imo. They could've set this up better. See, I figured they were keeping her on Raw, hence the loss. If she'd won the match and then continue with what's her name cashing in and stuff, dunno, seems that would've worked better. I dunno, just hate HOW she lost.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:05 PM   #16026
ZariusTwo
Overlord

ITV are back with World of Sport. New tapings will be recorded in Norwich across the 10th, 11th, and 12th of May

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone...ings-confirmed
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM   #16027
The Deadman
Mad Scientist

WWE Reportedly Hopes Undertaker Will Wrestle ‘4 to 5 Times’ in 2018
https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-r...-5-times-2018/

IMPACT Wrestling "Redemption" results from last night
– AeroStar defeated Drago @ 11:40 via pin [***]
– Impact Tag Team Title Match: Eli Drake & Scott Steiner defeated Champions LAX @ 8:00 via pin [**]
– Cage defeated Ishimori, Dezmond Xavier, El Hijo del Fantasma, DJZ, & Trevor Lee @ 12:58 via pin [***]
– Taya Valkyrie defeated Kiera Hogan @ 8:00 via pin [**]
– X-Division Title Match: Champion Matt Sydal defeated Petey Williams @ 11:58 via pin [***]
– House of Hardcore Match: Ohio Versus Everything defeated Tommy Dreamer, Moose, & Eddie Edwards @ 13:00 via pin [***]
– Knockouts Title Match: Champion Allie defeated Su Yung @ 7:17 via pin [**]
– Impact World Title Match: Pentagon defeated Champion Austin Aries and Fenix @ 16:15 via pin [***]

Last Movie Watched: Insidious: The Last Key (2018.
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E18.
Last Video Game Played: Sonic Before The Sequel (PC).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:03 PM   #16028
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Paul Heyman will not be accompanying Brock to Saudi. Likely because of his Jewish heritage.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-n...-war-premiere/

Zack Ryder injured during Main Event taping, he's been pulled from participating in Greatest Royal Rumble.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...n-event-match/

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling