The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-01-2018, 04:52 AM   #3801
ZariusTwo
Overlord

I've beginning to play catch up with this series so I can join in on the SG discussion beyond just the trailer

Having read the first ten issues....this book seriously suffers from ADD writing. It goes from status quo shake-up to status quo shake up with no fair warning or story build, the tv show has much better ways of serializing than this, and the filler issues are awkwardly placed, these are stunts you ought to do if the book is bi-weekly, not if it's monthly, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for people who wait a while for a new issue only to get nothing that contributes to the arc.

Don't get me wrong, the stories and character conflict are quite strong, I just have an issue with the pacing
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 05:41 PM   #3802
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Gingaman was released in January of this year.

GogoFive comes out in three weeks, but those who preordered from Shout! Factory might get it as early as this week.

Now Mirai Sentai Timeranger is coming in July. It's the basis for Power Rangers Time Force, and it's scheduled for release on July 31st.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BXZTSNG...=Power+Rangers

There will probably even be room for one more this year. Come on Gaoranger.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #3803
ranger_scout
Mad Scientist

I met Amy Jo Johnson at Fan Expo Dallas this weekend. It wasn't really the main highlight of my experience, but it was nice. Even though doing the photo op with my best friend yesterday was brief, it was still really cool. Today, I told her that the episode Fowl Play in the Sky really helped me overcome my fear of driving on the highways and she said "oh well I'm glad that moment helped you." Plus, she also remembered Uncle Steve. Yesterday a friend of mine forgot to have her sign a picture and it got dirty later. However, her sister, who was in charge of giving the pictures people choose, gave me a new one.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:35 AM   #3804
Allio
Foot Elite

So apparently as a promotion for Space Squad va kyuranger, there will be a web special on Motherís Day featuring MagiPink, Hurricane Blue and Deka yellow as heroes and mothers. Sound really, really cute
Old 04-15-2018, 11:19 AM   #3805
ranger_scout
Mad Scientist

Here is the story of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in 3 minutes. It's very fitting that they did this during the 25th anniversary of the series.

ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 01:41 PM   #3806
Allio
Foot Elite

`
Old 04-19-2018, 10:30 PM   #3807
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
Shout! Factory is also offering that two weeks early for those who preorder from them. I hope they'll be releasing Digimon Adventure tri.: Coexistence on the same day, as I'd like to get them both together.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:17 AM   #3808
Allio
Foot Elite

First season of Kamen Rider Amazons (under Amazon Rider) is now available on Amazon Prime.

Tags
cuck rangers, power cucks, power rangers, subpar megafarce