The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-26-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
PrometheusUFO
Foot Soldier

4KidsTV's TMNT shorts

Anyone have a complete episode list of these? I've never been to the 4Kids.TV site, so I just recently found out about them. I would like to try and catch them all on the Saturday morning block since my computer isn't playing them on the site.
PrometheusUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 11:18 PM   #2
PrometheusUFO
Foot Soldier

Thanks to the links provided in theother thread, I'm starting to get it a little more. There seems to be two different kinds of "mini episodes". Some come from a separate animation company (hence the style looks a little different) and are new short stories. Then there are other shorts that are just scenes from episodes to come (I don't care for these as much). Here's my lists of the ones that are known; the ones encoded by Fugitoid and the ones I've seen recently (the last three & last two)..

4KidsTV Shorts (Original Scenes)
SH01: "Hide And Seek"
SH02: "Free Comics Day"
SH03: "Mech Suits"
SH04: "Feel The Twirl"
SH05: "Monsters!"
SH06: "Faster"
SH07: "Peleo Power"
SH08: "Coin Toss"

4KidsTV Mini Episodes (Episodic Scenes)
ME01: "Flying Turtles"
ME02: "TMNT WWoS"
ME03: "Genetic Freaks"
ME04: "Splinter Profile"
ME05: "Donatello Profile"
Old 02-27-2006, 11:45 AM   #3
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion

I can hardly ever get those to work off the 4 kids site so I have only seen about three.
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 12:42 PM   #4
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrometheusUFO
4KidsTV Mini Episodes (Episodic Scenes)
ME01: "Flying Turtles"
ME02: "TMNT WWoS"
ME03: "Genetic Freaks"
There's a couple missing...what about the one where Raphael describes himself???

"My name is Raphael. Im known to be a hot head, a loose canon. But I have a sensitive side too. Im into fine art, swimming, sailing, long walks in the park, and spending time with my family. So don't tell me I don't have a sensitive side or I'll bop ya one!"
Old 02-27-2006, 12:49 PM   #5
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion

Yeah you are right I loved that one it was one of the first 5 on the 4 kids site. I have only ever gotten them to work on my dad's computer so I couldn't save it. I am going to ask in the other thread that relates to this one. It's the anybody see this thread and it had some great links in it.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
GK Punk
I'm your Devil

I sometimes enjoy those shorts more than the actual show :O
They are kind of old series-ish in silliness.

And Tinuvielsdreams, you ditched the Sailormoon pic

The Technodrome's original trap
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #7
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie february6
I sometimes enjoy those shorts more than the actual show :O
They are kind of old series-ish in silliness.

And Tinuvielsdreams, you ditched the Sailormoon pic

Awww I am flattered you noticed. Maybe I will have to put another one up
Old 03-01-2006, 12:56 PM   #8
TuRtLeTiTaN
Foot Soldier

i cant seem to find a few of them dose any one know where i can get them i checked thoses two links from the other thread but i cant find these
SH06: "Faster"
SH07: "Peleo Power"
SH08: "Coin Toss"

www.myspace.com/turtletitan
TuRtLeTiTaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:25 AM   #9
PrometheusUFO
Foot Soldier

A new (to me) short aired during the last commercial break of Sonic X, where they usually seem to air them. I would title it SH09: "Peleo Training". It also takes place during the "Peleo Patrol" storyline. Don & Leo have each trained a dinosaur to do tricks. Raph finds them arguing about which is a better trainer and decides to judge them. But in the course of them doing their tricks, Raph gets sat on and swatted into the air a few times. Haha.

Also, that Raph profile someone else mentioned aired during the last commercial break of GI Joe Sigma 6. And those numbers I gave them aren't official in any way. It's just a way to keep track of them.. *shrug*
Old 05-04-2006, 04:12 PM   #10
PrometheusUFO
Foot Soldier

I've talked about the shorts on my LJ just about every weekend and one of the guys that make them has e-mailed me. This is so cool. He provides a bit of information on the series of shorts as well.

Quote:
Hey man,
I saw your that your a fan of the TMNT shorts. Well...we are the guys that do those. Theres 3 of us and we crank a new one out a week. We are only doing 20 of them and have completed 17 at this point. Once I get the clearance I could send you some stills and quicktimes if you'd like. Its nice to see that someone likes these things.
Cheers-
Mark

Mark Salisbury
Peach Nova Productions, LLC
Owner/Creative Director/Animator
Old 05-05-2006, 10:47 AM   #11
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Hey, that's cool to know! I'd LOVE to see stills from the more cartoony ones! ESPECIALLY the "Punching Bag Hide and Seek" one (as I call it), plus the last two that I saw (Raphael knitting; just this last Saturday; and the Fifi one; the week before that)! Aw, shell, I'd like to see still of ALL of them! Bring 'em on!!!

Heh, peace.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:05 PM   #12
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf89
Hey, that's cool to know! I'd LOVE to see stills from the more cartoony ones! ESPECIALLY the "Punching Bag Hide and Seek" one (as I call it), plus the last two that I saw (Raphael knitting; just this last Saturday; and the Fifi one; the week before that)! Aw, shell, I'd like to see still of ALL of them! Bring 'em on!!!

Heh, peace.
Oh I love that mini ep too. It made me laugh when Raph finished knitting his boxing gloves and chased after Mikey.

Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #13
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Mew2
Oh I love that mini ep too. It made me laugh when Raph finished knitting his boxing gloves and chased after Mikey.
*snickers* Oh, me, too! But you can't say the little twit DIDN'T deserve it, in a way. He should KNOW better than to tease Raph like that by now, ESPECIALLY given our fave hot-headed Turtle's volatile temper! I about DIED laughing when he came up with those knitted boxing gloves on and started chasing Ol' Shell-for-brains around the Lair with 'em!!! Hehehehe.........

And does anyone know if there were ANY of the shorts on TODAY? I got up at about 8:30 AM my time (CST), and didn't see any at all. If there WERE any on, I bet it was just MY darned luck that they were on earlier, BEFORE I got up. Also, there MAY not have been ANY on because of the "Guinness Book of World Records" thing that was going on today.

Anyway, the ONLY reason that I wanted to know was because I wanted to record any that were on at the end of the TMNT home-burned DVD that I finished up today. They would've made GREAT "extras" on it, and as it was, all I got was the "PaleoPatrol" toys commercial! Ah, well, maybe I can get up earlier and give it another go NEXT Saturday, BEFORE the "Winx Club" eps run. Hmmmmm, now THERE's an idea! Hmmmmmm.....................

*settles back to think about it*

Heh, peace.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:15 PM   #14
Blade
Random Punk

are there any ed2k links 4 these as i have never seen em and they sound cool. i would love to watch em.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:24 AM   #15
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I've talked about the shorts on my LJ just about every weekend and one of the guys that make them has e-mailed me. This is so cool. He provides a bit of information on the series of shorts as well.

Quote:
Hey man,
I saw your that your a fan of the TMNT shorts. Well...we are the guys that do those. Theres 3 of us and we crank a new one out a week. We are only doing 20 of them and have completed 17 at this point. Once I get the clearance I could send you some stills and quicktimes if you'd like. Its nice to see that someone likes these things.
Cheers-
Mark

Mark Salisbury
Peach Nova Productions, LLC
Owner/Creative Director/Animator
If they pass these episodes onto you, It would be nice if you would share them with us here in all it's high quality glory. Or, hand Mark Salisbury's e-mail over to me so I can ask for them myself. I recorded all of them except two and I'm dying to complete my collection because I have a feeling these won't be released on DVD as an extra which is a shame. We all know the TMNT DVDs are void of extras.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 10:36 PM   #16
J Legault
Mad Scientist

Some of those shorts and profiles are on some of the old DVDs.

Maybe when the series is ever re-released in Season Boxsets we'll probably have a section full of them.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:53 PM   #17
Revan
Han Shot First

Did anyone see which episode is on this coming saturday?
Old 05-10-2006, 04:33 PM   #18
J Legault
Mad Scientist

The one where it's just Casey and Leo trying to stop the PDs from inheriting new weapons until they accidently unlock a crate containing a mutant who was once human.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:33 PM   #19
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

I caught up with Mark Salisbury and he told me that he would talk to 4Kids and try to get the shorts released on DVD. I hope it becomes a reality. Mark is such a nice guy.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:44 PM   #20
tortugapower
Foot Soldier

they should release these on their own DVD, if not special features on a Season box set!
tortugapower is offline   Reply With Quote