The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 10-25-2006, 02:09 PM   #1
gobo
Wacky Action

OFFICIAL NEW EP DISCUSSION: 4Nov06 "Fly Me to the Moon"

Cody and the Turtles search for a rare lunar alloy on the moon; Inuwashi Gunjin is sent there to make sure that they do not return alive.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:35 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord

More Uncle Darius, finally? The Inuwashi Gunjin hate the guy from episode 2, so I hope they don't forget that.

They'll probably use the same transport to the moon we saw in the Bishop episode.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
Spitfire
Writer • Director

You know it's sad you guys talk about FF more then you talked about the show before. And yet you guys hate FF. You never had Episode Discussions up so early. Sometimes not even after it aired you would make one.

Then you guys just complain about how crappy it sounds and a few people defend FF or say it's getting better. Guess you guys enjoy whining but not complimenting anything.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:44 PM   #4
Katie
The Anti-Girl

I don't remember there ever being an episode of the 2k3 series not posted. now, it may have been on the day of...but it was always posted.

gobo's just being proactive. and yeah, there is some whining, but that was a part of the old show threads too. no harm no foul.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:42 PM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx
You know it's sad you guys talk about FF more then you talked about the show before. And yet you guys hate FF. You never had Episode Discussions up so early. Sometimes not even after it aired you would make one.

Then you guys just complain about how crappy it sounds and a few people defend FF or say it's getting better. Guess you guys enjoy whining but not complimenting anything.
I think that was also because ninjaturtles.com used to post entire season synopsis before the season started, whereas FF doesn't have all the episode titles listed.

Eh, I like Fast Foward. It's obviously nowhere as great as Seasons 1-5, but its still fairly good.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:40 AM   #6
gobo
Wacky Action

I actually tried starting discussion threads for The Mighty 2K3 before, but I was always a few minutes too late. The fact that seasons 1 to 3 had already been synopsed (is that a word? ) before the premiere made them of low urgency for discussion threads, but someone always beat me to it. With FF there's little competition. If you look, I think Raph'sGirl is my only opponent. But, all eps of 2K3 have been accounted for while I've been around.

Last edited by gobo; 10-26-2006 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:09 PM   #7
Nexxorcist
Thug

Quote:
wow, you were the last person who i expected to say anything remotely like what you just said at all, seriously. and i'd be damned if i didnt agree with you.
Nexxorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:39 AM   #8
Spitfire
Writer • Director

Ahaha am I really that bad guys? Lol sorry if I come off like an ass on here I dont mean to.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:49 AM   #9
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Ahaha am I really that bad guys? Lol sorry if I come off like an ass on here I dont mean to.
haha dude you come into most threads with ah more stupid FF crap when you talk to me on aim about how cool the toys are and stuff lol.
The show is seriously just getting under way.
I don't care about people not caring for the show but when they start getting down right rude every single week before the episode even starts it gets really annoying...and I think most including yourself at times are doing just to join a bandwagon of hate for Fast Forward...I don't care though it's still turtles to me...they may be dumbed down but it's not the worst damn thing we could have gotten thats for sure.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:54 AM   #10
Spitfire
Writer • Director

Haha it's true I totally diss FF. And I just need to see an episode I like. I havn't see any new ones >_< But that all aside I don't diss the toys for the most part. I buy the ones I think are cool. The toys rock, the show well it hasn't rocked me yet but as a TMNT fan I await for it to.

I do enjoy making jokes at it's expense though haha
Old 10-27-2006, 05:07 AM   #11
Ra
It's my desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo
Cody and the Turtles search for a rare lunar alloy on the moon; Inuwashi Gunjin is sent there to make sure that they do not return alive.
...okay then. It sounds a bit weak, but this lunar alloy could be something for the turtles and Splinter to go home with? Maybe they are actually TRYING to find ways for the turtles to go home this time? Each time I read a synopsis about FF, it doesn't really have anything to do with the turtles going home, or TRYING to get home. It's as if everyone is saying "Oh, Cody says that we can't go home. Let's just run around the city until some magic portal wisks us away again!" Honestly, if this little field trip is just so that Cody can make his rock collection grow or something, I'm giving up all hope that FF can morph into something better (yes, I DO have a ray of hope).

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 12:06 PM   #12
Katie
The Anti-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra
It's as if everyone is saying "Oh, Cody says that we can't go home. Let's just run around the city until some magic portal wisks us away again!"
That's the one thing I'd like to see. More "how are we ever going to get home" stuff. I want Cody working on his time thingy instead of Turtle X. Dangit! Send them home!!
Old 10-27-2006, 12:21 PM   #13
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
I don't care about people not caring for the show but when they start getting down right rude every single week before the episode even starts it gets really annoying...
That's a very mature decision. Unfortunately, some people stopped maturing when they were in middle school. So, they never grew out of their "Pokémon is crap because it's for little kids" sort of attitudes. If someone watches any program expecting it to be a disappointment, it's very unlikely that they will allow themselves to enjoy any of it. People know that the synopses we get for these episodes are often misleading, yet they still use it as an excuse to reinforce their prejudice of the show. Everyone and everything deserves a chance for redemption. If I hadn't always believed that, I wouldn't have stuck with the classic show past its airheaded third season.

Old 10-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #14
creativerealms82
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
That's the one thing I'd like to see. More "how are we ever going to get home" stuff. I want Cody working on his time thingy instead of Turtle X. Dangit! Send them home!!
Cody is a friendlesss loser. If he sends them home he will only have a cute alien girl who has a crush on him for no good reason.
creativerealms82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:13 PM   #15
Stephen
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
As with Star Trek Voyager, they can't go home until the final episode
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:43 PM   #16
creativerealms82
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen!
As with Star Trek Voyager, they can't go home until the final episode
But they can to a Sameria Jack/Voyager/Gilligins Island and make every other episode a near home attemp. Actually I'm happy they have not done that.
creativerealms82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:48 PM   #17
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativerealms82
But they can to a Sameria Jack/Voyager/Gilligins Island and make every other episode a near home attemp. Actually I'm happy they have not done that.
god me to that would be annoying!
AND DON'T FORGET THE SHOW WILL NOT BE ON @ 11:00AM NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE ON AT 9:00AM!!!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:10 PM   #18
gobo
Wacky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativerealms82
If he sends them home he will only have a cute alien girl who has a crush on him for no good reason.
Him being rich like mad is no good reason? She probably doesn't see it that way. The culture must have strayed from "nerdz R hawt!" to "shut-Ns R hawt!" over the past century.

Old 10-30-2006, 12:45 PM   #19
Drtooth
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent
god me to that would be annoying!
AND DON'T FORGET THE SHOW WILL NOT BE ON @ 11:00AM NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE ON AT 9:00AM!!!!!
Not advertised, BTW. I know a second, timefilling, useless YuGiOh (this time a first season rerun its fans have all seen 3000 times already) is on in its slot... but what's on at 10:30? If it's still that horribly laughable "Chaotic" joke of a show...

I mean... dammit. That thing has been delayed in production a million times now, it's a ripoff of Yugioh, and it's not even well made. Even Pinatas is more entertaining/original/brilliant/watchable than Chaotic!
Old 10-30-2006, 04:16 PM   #20
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtooth
Not advertised, BTW. I know a second, timefilling, useless YuGiOh (this time a first season rerun its fans have all seen 3000 times already) is on in its slot... but what's on at 10:30? If it's still that horribly laughable "Chaotic" joke of a show...
Well they were just testing the waters on Chaotic apperantly. This wasn't an actual season season for it from my understanding. However it's gotten enough good press and seems to be popular that next year it'll have a full season.

But yea... TMNT is on at 9am in between "Bratz" (Which I really only watch cuz seeing Simon Cowell in an animated series as a secret agent/fashion expert is extremely amusing) and Viva Pinata (a stupid show). About the only good thing about TMNT being on this early is that it gives me an excuse not to watch the horrid Shaggy and Scooby get a Clue.