The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 03-14-2007, 09:48 PM   #1
Peanut
Second Gear

A Couple Updates!

Firstly, the Official TMNT Website has made an update to the "Future Books" section, detailing a bunch of new and upcoming TMNT comic book projects! Interestingly enough, according to those new updates the TMNT DVD is already scheduled for a July 10th release date, to coincide with the trade releases of both the prequel comics and the movie adaption.

On another comic related note, Jim Lawson will be appearing at the Emerald City Comic Con and will also have an exclusive poster print available there!

In cartoon news, it's now common knowledge that "The Lost Season" is available on DVD in Australia, but some people have citied problems trying to get it. A native Aussie has told me that anyone interested in trying to grab the DVD would be well off looking in one of two places, while at the same time avoiding Ezydvd.

And finally in some videogame news, the original 1989 TMNT Arcade game was released on the Xbox Live Arcade today in North America and the UK, but unfortunately that will not be the case for certain countries, including Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.

A huge thanks to Ratchet for the heads up.

Don't forget to enter The TMNT Movie Giveaway Contest, either! We've got some great prizes to give away. And remember, if you have any newsworthy TMNT info, drop me a line and I'll be sure to give you full credit!
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:46 PM   #2
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Thanks for the updates!

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote