The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!

Things that go GRR in the night

Is it just me, or are things a bit too quiet around here?
Anyway, I've been toying with this idea for a while, if anyone's interested.

One late afternoon, while the turtles are watching TV, an emergency report is brought on all channels where the citizens of Manhattan are informed that a wild animal is on the loose on the streets and that people are adviced to stay inside. However, when the turtles discover that the Earth Protection Force and Bishop are the ones out to hunt the animal down, they get suspicious - what exactly is out there on the streets? And how dangerous could an animal be to make people stay indoor for their safety?

For control purposes, I will play Bishop. All other chars are free to snatch (if you're quick). Fanchars are accepted as well, and you can decide if they know the turtles or don't.

Beside the rules of "no godmoding" and "play nice", I'd like to add another rule: Your fanchar can date or otherwise be in a relationship with a canon char - but you can't play them both. Talk to whoever plays the canon character and make an agreement if you want to.

So, anyone interested?

Canon:
Leo: Jade Green
Raph: Max Winthers
Don: AngelQueenofChaos
Mikey: Iron Man
Splinter: Jade Green
Casey Jones: max winters
Bishop: Garou
(Just add in whatever canon char you want beside that)

Fanon:
GoldRain: Garou
Graysight: Jade Green
Jean: Iron Man
William: AngelQueenofChaos
Kasei: AngelQueenofChaos
Hades: AngelQueenofChaos
Doku: AngelQueenofChaos
Yoshi: AngelQueenofChaos
Lumpkin: Max winters
Bill: Billa K

Last edited by Garou; 09-22-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #2
Jade Green
ReyeJaye

Okay! I'll be Leo, Graysight, and Splinter
Jade Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist

I'd like to play Raph and maybe if it's okay a Ferret mutant named Lumpkin.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #4
Toonami Tom
Banned

Sounds like a cool story. I'm a fan of Bishop stories.

I have been spending a lot of time on my YouTube account and my college assignments, but I think I will have time to play in this RPG too.

I would like to play as Mikey and my fan character Jean the foxy fox, lol.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
Garou

Alright, new people added

And max, could you either send me a description of Lumpkin or post one in the character profiles section here? I'd like to know a bit about your char
Old 09-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #6
toxicZodiac
Foot Soldier

I'll take don then, if I was eariler I would;ve been able to nab Leo or Raph... beh.

And I'll pretty much Play William, Kasei, Hades, Doku, and Yoshi as OC (I'm sure you seen their profiles, but I have to tweek Hades' though... )
Old 09-04-2009, 12:20 AM   #7
Garou

Added the whole family, huh Angel Well, they're all added.

Anyone can start the RP when they want to.

And I was still hoping for a character description from max, whenever he has time...
Old 09-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist

I added him in the character profiles if you want to take a look.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
Garou

Thanks - I've added Lumpkin to the list
Old 09-04-2009, 11:17 PM   #10
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garou View Post

Anyone can start the RP when they want to.
Raph had a lot of pent up energy to spare as they watched the news report of a wild animal loose in Manhattan. It sounded like it could be fun. That was until he saw one of the people who where looking for it in the background of the news report. His eyes had to be playing tricks on him. Why would Agent Bishop be looking for a wild animal? “I know you guys aint going to believe me but I think I just saw Bishop in the background.”
Old 09-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #11
Jade Green
ReyeJaye

"Exactly who is Bishop?" A female voic asked from behind Raphael. Graysight, the harlequin-eyed turtle leaned against the back of the couch until her head was level with the red masked male.

The psionic was new to the city, and wasn't completely familiar with all ninja turtles' enemies. "He's the head of the Earth Protection Force." Leonardo explained, walking towards the two. "He's bad news... Raph, are you sure you saw him?"
Old 09-05-2009, 06:36 AM   #12
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist

“I know what I saw Leo. It was Bishop talkin to his men. It aint just no wild animal up there. Or if it is something’s happened to it to make it interesting enough to Bishop,” he stared at his blue masked brother. This wasn’t good whatever was going on. “Think we should maybe go take a look around. See what the bozo is up to?”
Old 09-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #13
Garou

..."And as stated by head of the Police Department, citizens are advised to stay indoors until further notice, as the animal could prove a danger if provoked. Local authorities are as of now working on locating the animal and put it down." the news reporter continued, while a streamer in the bottom of the screen flashed "Wild animal roaming Manhattan".

The camera moved to a new angle, where Bishop could be seen leaving some of his men who stood by a large gray van. As he moved away, one of his agents had made a terrible mistake: He had been in the view of the camera while having the backdoors of the vehicle open, revealing an arsenal of large guns that could have been taken out of a science fiction movie - they looked big enough to hold bullets to take down an elephant.
The man quickly noticed his stupidity and slammed the doors shut, before he hurried up to the front of the van.

"We here at Channel 9 will keep you updated on the situation in the ten o'clock news."
With that, the news broadcast was over and a horrible commercial for Earl's Car Rent popped up instead.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #14
Jade Green
ReyeJaye

"I think it's clear what he's up to." Graysight said casually as she straightened her stance. This was indeed something to investigate: if this beast was really dangerous, then it was something that needed to be taken care of quick; however, if this Bishop really was 'bad news' then this beast might need some help escaping. Either way, that arsenal looked very... useful.

She started to walk away from the living room when a hand caught her shoulder. "Graysight," Leonardo began, "I don't think you should go out there."

"Hrm, really?"

"It's not safe, my brothers and I will go and investigate it."

"Oh, is that so?" She replied, narrowing her eyes onto the leader. "...You realize that one could easily missread your statement and think that you believe me--someone who is female and not a ninja--to be incapable of being of any assistance in this matter."

Leo suddenly realized he was trapped, "No, that's not what I meant I..."

She cut him off, giving him a false grin. "Luckily for you, I know better!"
Old 09-06-2009, 08:31 AM   #15
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist

Lumpkin in the Streets

He dashed behind a dumpster that was a little way from the wall. Lumpkin wasn’t sure what was going on but he knew it was something bad. There were soldiers all over the street and their guns where a lot bigger then the two he carried. He didn’t like his odds. It was foolish for him to have come but at the same time maybe the people he sought where the only ones that could help him deal with what happened. Hiding in the shadows he heard someone talking, “Sir I think I saw something move over here. I’m going to go check it out.”

A man had started coming down the ally. There where to many to fight. He held his breath hoping that they would just pass him by.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #16
Toonami Tom
Banned

Jean stepped out of the bathroom, wearing her white tank top and black pants. The fox had just taken a shower, and her fur was extra shiny looking now. Her green eyes looked around the room, then focused on Leo and Graysight.

"So what did I miss?" She asked, with hopes that everyone would fill her in on the situation.

Mikey stood near the couch, sipping a Pepsi. "There's some kind of weird animal roaming the city and Agent Bishop is involved. I think he's going to hunt it."

The orange masked turtle looked to Leonardo, knowing that he would lead the way soon.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #17
toxicZodiac
Foot Soldier

Hades walked out of Don's lab, seeming to be in a fuse, "I'm FINE, Uncle Don, ya don't need to push on with yer ****!"

Don walked after Hades, "You're NOT fine, Hades, Whatever is going on, you seem rather more troubled than the rest of your siblings, which are worried about what's you're going through."

Hades snorted, "You still haven't figured it out Uncle Don, its only a natural thing goin on, oh dear Genius uncle of mine. Unlike you and my other uncles, I happen to be a real animal, a fact that I can't help. Just lay off, Ya don't need to try and help ALL MY DAMN PROBLEMS! Can you even HELP my desires for the flesh!? No ya can't!"

Don stopped and sighed, Hades may be right... and Don hated being useless -- Hades was going through mating season, and having trouble trying to contain it. It hurt don to see Hades, one of the ones he ever considered as a nephew(even though the kid didn't come from any of his brothers, only from Will), in internal pain.

It just hurt to know that... Don may not be as much help for the other large male who always reminded him of Raph, but much more contained and wild for females....

Hades stopped at the livingroom, seeing the large gathering, "Whut the hell is going on? Did I miss a part or somethin'? why's everyone all gathered up around the TV?"
Old 09-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #18
Jade Green
ReyeJaye

Quote:
"There's some kind of weird animal roaming the city and Agent Bishop is involved. I think he's going to hunt it."
"I think we sh..." Leonardo was cut off by the shouts of Hades storming out of Donatello's lab. He watched with a blank look as he listened to the argument between the two. Graysight paled at the words 'desires for the flesh' and silently took a few steps backwards.

Quote:
"Whut the hell is going on? Did I miss a part or somethin'? why's everyone all gathered up around the TV?"
"We just heard a news report, there's a wild animal on the loose... but it's Bishop who's hunting it down." Leonardo explained, "We're going to investigate. You stay here with Gray-..." Leo suddenly winced, as if someone was screaming in his ear. "...Actually, Hades, maybe you should come with us... get some fresh air?"
Old 09-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #19
toxicZodiac
Foot Soldier

Hades snorted, "I'll have to ask Fearless, She gets rather pissy if I go off without sayin' anything." then looked at Grey smirking a bit.

"Actually that would be a good idea for -all- of us to get some fresh air, Dear younger brother of mine..." Kasei spoke, crossing her arms over her chest as she was behind her taller, but younger than her, brother.

Hades winced and looked at her, "Fine, Fearless..." He crossed his arms.

Don sighed, "Leo, Since there is going to be alot on the 'patrol' I'm going to stay behind, and try to figure out how to help.... Hades with his... um issues."

"Aw, Uncle Don, you're gonna miss the fun!" Yoshi said, then pouncedon his eldist brother's shell.

"AHH, get teh F--k OFF ME, FATTY!" Hades strugged with his youngest brother.

"HEY I'M NOT FAT! I'm just Bigboned and CUDDLY!" Yoshi defended, not getting off of Hades.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #20
Jade Green
ReyeJaye

Graysight casually took another step back, keeping her expression blank. Leonardo let out a sigh and closed his eyes. Listening to everyone talk. He wasn't sure that Donatello could help with the 'situation', and actually found it extremely embarassing that they had the gall to bring this subject up with females present. All he could do was give Don a nod, "Guys, this will be dangerous. We can't be spotted by Bishop's men and we don't know the whole story about this 'wild animal'."

From behind Leo, the elevator door opened up and Graysight -- now holding her hovor board -- stepped in. With her free hand, she gave the group a salute and the doors began to close behind her.

Splinter, who had been watching from his door, sighed and shook his head.