The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2015, 10:18 PM   #301
OrangeNinja1987
Foot Soldier
 
OrangeNinja1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 223
I remember the scene. The turtles were standing in front of the building and Leo said,"We can't fight here! This is a national landmark," or something to that affect.
I haven't been able to remember what episode it is for quite a while, but I'll see if the suggestions given are right.
__________________
DON: We've got to find that bomb! And we've only got eight minutes to do it! RAPH: Excuse me; is that including the commercial break? - 1987

For TMNT art and more, check out OrangeNinja1987 on Deviantart! http://orangeninja1987.deviantart.com/
To help with a current TMNT project: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53441
Proud fan of the TMNT 2014 movie
OrangeNinja1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 06:58 AM   #302
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 10,597
Kind of ironic when you think about the fact that the Turtles never took a U.S. national tour in the old show despite touring Europe for a half-season.

I would have loved to see an episode take place in Philadelphia (liberty bell, Independence Hall) or the wild west.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 03-19-2016 at 07:43 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #303
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeNinja1987 View Post
I remember the scene. The turtles were standing in front of the building and Leo said,"We can't fight here! This is a national landmark," or something to that affect.
I haven't been able to remember what episode it is for quite a while, but I'll see if the suggestions given are right.
The episode you're referring to is from a S2 episode, "Enter The Fly". I dunno what building in particular they were referring too (didn't look anything special to me). That remark did seem kind of out of place (random), and some weird excuse to not fight. Like a defeatist attitude.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 11:51 PM   #304
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 6,822
Trying to remember which episode the Neutrinos were brainwashed in. I need to know for research for a fic. Krang had them all strapped down to some machine that altered their minds. Anyone know which ep that was? I know it was one of the early appearances but can't find it.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics (including TMNT!!) are here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...?showforum=188
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:03 AM   #305
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 7,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Trying to remember which episode the Neutrinos were brainwashed in. I need to know for research for a fic. Krang had them all strapped down to some machine that altered their minds. Anyone know which ep that was? I know it was one of the early appearances but can't find it.
That was the season 7 episode "Attack of the Neutrinos"
Cool ep, though sadly it was the last we ever saw of those guys...
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines



YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Jephael
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jephael
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JeOughton
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 03:11 PM   #306
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 6,822
Ah thank you! I was beginning to think it wasn't in my collection! I have seasons 1-3 and 7-10. Missing 4-6 so I was afraid I might have to youtube it.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics (including TMNT!!) are here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...?showforum=188
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:08 PM   #307
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Ok, so this is a 2k3 series episode I'm pretty sure. I think there was one episode where there were multiple turtles all with different color masks and I remember this one scene where Leo walks into the lair and they all start popping out of random places. It was either I was tripping when I was younger or its an actual episode. Can someone help me out?
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:10 PM   #308
Powder
Endless Screw
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell Ri La
Posts: 24,925
What the heck? That one doesn't ring a bell for me personally...
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:13 PM   #309
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Well some other things I remembered was that it was Leo's birthday in the episode, and that one turtle popped up from the couch, 2 from the ceiling, one from next to the couch, one in the kitchen (with a cake) and another on top of a pipe. Note that I said it MIGHT be a 2k3 episode, it could be something else BUT I KNOW ITS TMNT.
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:38 PM   #310
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 10,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
Ok, so this is a 2k3 series episode I'm pretty sure. I think there was one episode where there were multiple turtles all with different color masks and I remember this one scene where Leo walks into the lair and they all start popping out of random places. It was either I was tripping when I was younger or its an actual episode. Can someone help me out?
Multiple turtles came about in a Fast Forward episode... one with the fight against giant Viral, I think.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 06-18-2016 at 06:46 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:45 PM   #311
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Came about in a Fast Forward episode... one with Viral.
Could you be a bit more specific? there are a few episodes with Viral
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 07:13 PM   #312
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 10,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
Could you be a bit more specific? there are a few episodes with Viral
The one with the fight against giant Viral, I think.

EDIT: The Gaminator!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 06-18-2016 at 07:19 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 07:22 PM   #313
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Well I found a pic from the episode but I still can't find its name, anyone else know what it is? I might just go ahead and watch the 6 episodes I haven't seen that she's in. Not that I'm complaining CAUSE ITS TMNT!

but seriously does anyone have the name?
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 07:56 PM   #314
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 2,684
Don't know if this will help but it might be Home Invasion, the third Fast Forward episode. I know in that one, Leo practices his ninja skills and I believe the lair was shown once.

Viral was also in that one.
__________________
Add me online for 3DS!

Nintendo Network ID: Icebot
Code: 0147-2964-4509
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 08:23 PM   #315
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
Don't know if this will help but it might be Home Invasion, the third Fast Forward episode. I know in that one, Leo practices his ninja skills and I believe the lair was shown once.

Viral was also in that one.
That is one of the FF episodes I remember the most. It was Viral's debut and I don't think that was it, but I'll skim through the episode and see if it is that in case I'm missing something
(EDIT: NVM Thanks Winters)
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 08:47 PM   #316
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 10,597
The Gaminator was a fun one, I thought. Extra life Mikeys were even more insufferable than genuine Mikey. Some people suffer PTSD. 4Kids Mikey suffered post-season 5 disorder.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 11:57 AM   #317
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
So I watched the episode and it wasn't what I meant. The episode I saw had other mutant turtles that looked like the guy's with different colored masks and it took place in the lair (the one before FF happened). Note the part about Leo's birthday. I swear this is an episode.
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 05:53 PM   #318
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 2,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
So I watched the episode and it wasn't what I meant. The episode I saw had other mutant turtles that looked like the guy's with different colored masks and it took place in the lair (the one before FF happened). Note the part about Leo's birthday. I swear this is an episode.
I don't recall Leonardo celebrating his birthday in the 2003 series but the episode could be Big Brawl part 1 (the first Battle Nexus episode). In that one, the turtles did fight some guys who were supposed to fight 4 other guys who looked like the turtles, that wasn't in the lair though. Splinter ordered the turtles to stay in the lair but they disobeyed him and I think Leonardo was in charge. I'm just guessing but maybe the turtles were joking about Leonardo's birthday?

There are also the Dark Turtles but that's not till Fast Forward.
__________________
Add me online for 3DS!

Nintendo Network ID: Icebot
Code: 0147-2964-4509
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:44 AM   #319
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 10,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
So I watched the episode and it wasn't what I meant. The episode I saw had other mutant turtles that looked like the guy's with different colored masks and it took place in the lair (the one before FF happened). Note the part about Leo's birthday. I swear this is an episode.
Your memories can only be explained by "The Mandela Effect." Or... a more logical reason.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:45 AM   #320
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
I don't recall Leonardo celebrating his birthday in the 2003 series but the episode could be Big Brawl part 1 (the first Battle Nexus episode). In that one, the turtles did fight some guys who were supposed to fight 4 other guys who looked like the turtles, that wasn't in the lair though. Splinter ordered the turtles to stay in the lair but they disobeyed him and I think Leonardo was in charge. I'm just guessing but maybe the turtles were joking about Leonardo's birthday?

There are also the Dark Turtles but that's not till Fast Forward.
I saw that, I don't think its that. I'm just going to watch all of FF and if that doesn't have anything I'll go through the rest of the series properly this time.
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ask a question, questions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.