The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2017, 05:38 AM   #961
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Uhm, cool? I guess it'll... Fit better alongside the Works case it's taller? Allow me to donate the smaller volumes to a library?
if it's like how the New Animated Adventures Omnibus was, it'll actually be printed slightly smaller than the standard trade.
__________________


http://myconius.deviantart.com/
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:07 PM   #962
neatoman
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 4,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
if it's like how the New Animated Adventures Omnibus was, it'll actually be printed slightly smaller than the standard trade.
In the case of NAA's omnibus, I think it might have something to do with the target audience. Children might prefer smaller and cheaper books, easier for their little hands to hold.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:31 PM   #963
bushido
Hench Mutant
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 480
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Volume 15

https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...72X/ref=sr_1_1

__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #964
neatoman
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 4,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
Alright, so assuming vol 16 will be last one, this series of trades will conclude... November 2018... sigh...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 04:59 PM   #965
Busta Uppa
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Alright, so assuming vol 16 will be last one, this series of trades will conclude... November 2018... sigh...
Amazon description says vol.15 will include issues 62-66... so I'm assuming we'll either get pair of final volumes with 3/4 issues each... or they'll go out with a bang with an unprecedented 7-issue mega TPB... we'll see!

Can't help but wonder if they'll do anything after that to account for Specials, Mini-series, etc... generally I'd assume, no way... but I wouldn't have expected all the Mutanimals stuff we got either so who knows!!!
Busta Uppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:29 PM   #966
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,594
They'll most likely put a Year of the Turtle trade out after issue #72, since it was the final issues Archie released.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #967
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,880
I'm glad you Archie fans are still getting your TPBs... looks like the run is almost done, no?
__________________
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:08 AM   #968
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I'm glad you Archie fans are still getting your TPBs... looks like the run is almost done, no?
a pity that the reprints of 'Tales of the Tmnt' and 'Tmnt: Classics' didn't get met with the same reception.

even though the coloring wasn't the best, there were a few stories from Mirage Vol.1 and 'Tales Vol.2 i'd like to have seen reprinted.

i'm sure many people are itching to see 'Tales of..' Vol.2 #70 get re-released.
i was looking forward to 'The River', 'Shell of the Dragon' and Matt Howarth's 'Turtle Dreams'.

at least 'Turtles Take Time' and 'Halls of Lost Legends' made it.
__________________


http://myconius.deviantart.com/
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:02 PM   #969
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior
 
DevilSpooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
a pity that the reprints of 'Tales of the Tmnt' and 'Tmnt: Classics' didn't get met with the same reception.

even though the coloring wasn't the best, there were a few stories from Mirage Vol.1 and 'Tales Vol.2 i'd like to have seen reprinted.

i'm sure many people are itching to see 'Tales of..' Vol.2 #70 get re-released.
i was looking forward to 'The River', 'Shell of the Dragon' and Matt Howarth's 'Turtle Dreams'.

at least 'Turtles Take Time' and 'Halls of Lost Legends' made it.
I think the Classics sold good enough since they're releasing the UC in TPB now.
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet
DevilSpooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:27 PM   #970
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
I think the Classics sold good enough since they're releasing the UC in TPB now.
'Ultimate Collection' must've sold well.

i'm not too sure about the non-Eastman/Laird Mirage stories from 'Classics' though.
and it was cool they reprinted all 13 issues of Mirage Vol. 2 at the end of the series.
__________________


http://myconius.deviantart.com/
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:26 AM   #971
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist
 
TurtleWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: WA
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
They'll most likely put a Year of the Turtle trade out after issue #72, since it was the final issues Archie released.
For some reason I never thought that IDW would include YOTT. Not sure why I thought that. But it would be awesome to have it included.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #972
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,111
Updating The Release Dates for TMNT Comics sense Rich and Splinter have not in a couple months.

SEPTEMBER

Sept-13th TMNT Universe #14, TMNT VOL 17 Desperate Measures TPB, TMNT Amazing Adventures Robotanimals #3

Sept-19th TMNT/USAGI Crossover Hard cover

Sept-20th TMNT The IDW Collection VOL 5.

Sept-27th TMNT #74

OCTOBER

Oct-11th TMNT UNIVERSE VOL 2 TPB "The New Strangness

OCT-18th TMNT UNIVERSE #15, TMNT's Inside Out Directors Cut TPB

OCT-25th TMNT #75, TMNT:THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION TPB, TMNT FUNKO VOL1 TPB

NOVEMBER

Nov-1ST TMNT SHADOW OF THE PAST: Splinter Hero Pack, TMNT Ghostbuster II #1

Nov-8TH TMNT Ghostbuster II #2,

Nov-17TH TMNT Ghostbuster II #3, TMNT#76

Nov-22ND TMNT Ghostbuster II #4, TMNT Universe #16, TMNT Adventures VOL14 TPB

Nov-29th TMNT Ghostbuster II #5, Kevin Eastman's RoninBebop TPB

Thats it for the next few months dates are subject to change. Link below it to site incase dates due change http://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-blog/
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594

Last edited by Redeemer; 09-07-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #973
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 10,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Updating The Release Dates for TMNT Comics sense Rich and Splinter have not in a couple months.

SEPTEMBER

Sept-13th TMNT Universe #14, TMNT VOL 17 Desperate Measures TPB, TMNT Amazing Adventures Robotanimals #3

Sept-20th TMNT #74 , TMNT The IDW Collection VOL 5.

OCTOBER

Oct-11th TMNT UNIVERSE VOL 2 TPB "The New Strangness

OCT-18th TMNT UNIVERSE #15, TMNT's Inside Out Directors Cut TPB

OCT-25th TMNT #75, TMNT:THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION TPB, TMNT FUNKO VOL1 TPB

NOVEMBER

Nov-1ST TMNT SHADOW OF THE PAST: Splinter Hero Pack, TMNT Ghostbuster II #1

Nov-8TH TMNT Ghostbuster II #2,

Nov-17TH TMNT Ghostbuster II #3, TMNT#76

Nov-22ND TMNT Ghostbuster II #4, TMNT Universe #16, TMNT Adventures VOL14 TPB

Nov-29th TMNT Ghostbuster II #5, Kevin Eastman's RoninBebop TPB

Thats it for the next few months dates are subject to change. Link below it to site incase dates due change http://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-blog/
I'm hoping that the Usagi crossover hardcover is still coming out on September 19:
https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...2Aentries%2A=0
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #974
bushido
Hench Mutant
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Sept-20th TMNT #74
Sept 27th on Comixology. I always use it to check the release dates.
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #975
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I'm hoping that the Usagi crossover hardcover is still coming out on September 19:
https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...2Aentries%2A=0
i just got an email from amazon about my pre-order saying-

Sakai, Stan "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Usagi Yojimbo"
Estimated arrival date: September 19, 2017
__________________


http://myconius.deviantart.com/
myconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #976
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I'm hoping that the Usagi crossover hardcover is still coming out on September 19:
https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...2Aentries%2A=0
Thanks, I updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
Sept 27th on Comixology. I always use it to check the release dates.
please provide a link so I can update and double check other release dates as well
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #977
bushido
Hench Mutant
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
please provide a link so I can update and double check other release dates as well
https://www.comixology.com/Teenage-M...l-comic/542970
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:29 PM   #978
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
Thanks.

Is there some sort of "Master list" for release dates on comixology so I can keep this list up to date?
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:55 AM   #979
bushido
Hench Mutant
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Thanks.

Is there some sort of "Master list" for release dates on comixology so I can keep this list up to date?
Maybe this? https://www.comixology.com/search/it...ype=comingsoon
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #980
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
First post has been updated. Sorry for the delay in keeping this up to date. My only excuse is that I have no excuse.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, tmnt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.