The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Toys and Collectibles

Notices

Old 07-23-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
JonesyKitty
Stone Warrior

Has Any company Ever released Little Monsters Figures?

I would kill for a figure of Maurice from the 1989 movie Little Monsters. I grew up watching it and never saw any figures, but it seemed like a few years ago i had heard something about a company like Neca or McFarlane making one. I know there were comic books way back...

Ive looked on google but didnt really find anything because when you search anything with the words "Maurice" and "Monsters" in it, it brings up Maurice Sendaks Where the Wild things are.

any help would be awesome
Old 07-23-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
Digital Ghost
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyJonesFan View Post
I would kill for a figure of Maurice from the 1989 movie Little Monsters. I grew up watching it and never saw any figures, but it seemed like a few years ago i had heard something about a company like Neca or McFarlane making one. I know there were comic books way back...

Ive looked on google but didnt really find anything because when you search anything with the words "Maurice" and "Monsters" in it, it brings up Maurice Sendaks Where the Wild things are.

any help would be awesome
I've never seen anything like that by McFarlane or NECA or I'd own it myself... I saw a bust of Maurice once, not sure who made it though. I will join you in the search. And major props to you for appreciating a film that so many have forgotten.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
JonesyKitty
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ghost View Post
I've never seen anything like that by McFarlane or NECA or I'd own it myself... I saw a bust of Maurice once, not sure who made it though. I will join you in the search. And major props to you for appreciating a film that so many have forgotten.
Sweet i will have to look into that Bust , and heck yes, I LOVE that movie. Ive been working on some fan art but i just cant get a decent style. theres not enough fan art out there, deviantart has like 2 pages when you type in "Little Monsters Maurice" and it only has like 7 or 8 pics in those pages that actually have anything to do with the movie
Old 09-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Floyd91
Random Punk

Loved that movie, this is definitely something I'd like to fin.
Floyd91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #5
Kevin G
Hench Mutant

Unfortunately they never made Little Monsters action figures. I love that movie and feel it was very underrated. I did some research for you, and the only thing I could find was a novel that was based on the movie. There wasn't that much merchandise for the movie.
Kevin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
cACHI
Thug

ya i dont think the movie had enough fans behind it to justify a toy line...Am pretty sure you can ask a person to do a custom one
Old 11-04-2012, 04:21 AM   #7
JonesyKitty
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by cACHI View Post
ya i dont think the movie had enough fans behind it to justify a toy line...Am pretty sure you can ask a person to do a custom one
yeah ive been considering that lol. love your avatar btw