The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Music

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
Prowler
Foot Elite
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 4,997
Your guilty pleasures

No matter how "good" the stuff you listen to overall is, I'm sure you enjoy soem brainless catchy music or music that's kinda bad but you can't help but enjoy. So, feel free to come forth and admit it in this thread.

I like a lot of female Japanese and Korean pop music. A lot of it is very catchy. Also, I like some Limp Bizkit songs. Mostly out of nostalgia since I was born in 1990.

Also, those pop women such as Rihanna, Demi Lovato, etc. always have a few songs that are massively enjoyable. If I was drunk in a bar/club and one of their bangers came up I'd probably jam to it. No shame.

If someone put my music library on shuffle they'd probably think I'm a weirdo for having one death metal song and then a song by Ayumi Hamasaki next.

What about you? Btw, "guilty pleasure" isn't a literal term. If I truly felt embarrassed I'd not admit to liking some artists and certain types of music in here. I'm just clarifying before anyone comes ITT and says "I don't feel guilty for liking any music, who cares".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So I've watched some of April O'Neil's "videos." They were OK, the lesbian massage ones were the best ones. I skimmed through some of the others, but eh.

I've seen better.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
FredWolfLeonardo
FW Fanboy
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 2,269
Alot of tmnt related stuff such as the third live action movie, many of the cheaply animated 80s toon episodes, Out of the Shadows, Coming Out of their Shells tour etc.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question. Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue. Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:12 PM   #3
Prowler
Foot Elite
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 4,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Alot of tmnt related stuff such as the third live action movie, many of the cheaply animated 80s toon episodes, Out of the Shadows, Coming Out of their Shells tour etc.
..this is about music.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So I've watched some of April O'Neil's "videos." They were OK, the lesbian massage ones were the best ones. I skimmed through some of the others, but eh.

I've seen better.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:46 PM   #4
FredWolfLeonardo
FW Fanboy
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 2,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
..this is about music.
Oh my bad, I should've seen the section this was in.

Guess COOTS still counts?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question. Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue. Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:16 PM   #5
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 1,957
I like Skrillex and Diplo - "Where Are Now" with Justin Bieber.
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #6
Wesley
Mad Scientist
 
Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 1,006
Rachel Stevens. Love her voice.

Video game music.

A few songs by Maroon 5, Kesha, Hilary Duff, Lily Allen, etc.

Some songs by Boyzone, Girls Aloud, S Club 7 and Westlife.

Some Eurovision songs.
__________________
Splinter: "Winning is nothing. Doing your best and acting with honour are the only things that matter." (from Wrath of the Rat King)

Last edited by Wesley; 01-16-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Wesley is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.