The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #2401
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,188
Thanks, this will likely see print in TMNT #82.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:22 PM   #2402
dawwe
Thug
 
dawwe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 95
Hey Bobby, I'm not sure if you know anything about this but I'll try. When is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Eastman and Laird's Mirage Studios Covers book supposed to come out? Is it still coming out?
__________________
dawwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #2403
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwe View Post
Hey Bobby, I'm not sure if you know anything about this but I'll try. When is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Eastman and Laird's Mirage Studios Covers book supposed to come out? Is it still coming out?
Canceled! https://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-e...covers-hc-idw/
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:13 PM   #2404
old_hob88
Foot Soldier
 
old_hob88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Baltimore, Marlyand
Posts: 247
Bobby,

How many issues are "Kingdom of Rats" and the Universe arc starting with issue 21 going to be?

Also is there a name for the arc that starts in Universe 21?
old_hob88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:18 PM   #2405
dawwe
Thug
 
dawwe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
Well that's a shame, and thanks for the answer.
__________________
dawwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:21 PM   #2406
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_hob88 View Post
Bobby,

How many issues are "Kingdom of Rats" and the Universe arc starting with issue 21 going to be?

Also is there a name for the arc that starts in Universe 21?
Kingdom or Rats is 4 issues.

Universe 21 & 22 story is called "Lost Causes"
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:25 PM   #2407
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 33,934
At the end of issue #79 when Splinter is shown with all the Elite Foot Guards, one of them is a female with a unique design. We've never had a female Elite Guard before in Mirage or other past series, so just curious did Tom Waltz specifically choose to have a female Elite Guard there or was it just the artist free to design the characters as he wanted? Mainly because I'm curious if she will be an actual character or just another face-less Foot soldier.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:33 PM   #2408
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,188
That was all Brahm, not in the script. You'll dig her in #80 though I think.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:22 PM   #2409
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Xav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,599
Seeing how one of the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles producers Andy Suriano has done artwork for IDW, is there any chance he would be involved in a ROTTMNT tie-in comic?
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:40 PM   #2410
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,937
Hey Bobby, will the eighth IDW hardback collection include the backup stories from Universe #1-8, "Inside Out" and "What is Ninja?" I'm assuming so, but it's a little ambiguous from the description...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:44 PM   #2411
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Seeing how one of the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles producers Andy Suriano has done artwork for IDW, is there any chance he would be involved in a ROTTMNT tie-in comic?
I think that's a safe assumption, in some capacity, were it to happen.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #2412
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Hey Bobby, will the eighth IDW hardback collection include the backup stories from Universe #1-8, "Inside Out" and "What is Ninja?" I'm assuming so, but it's a little ambiguous from the description...
The back ups will definitely be included, but I can't say for certain in what volume... don't have that info handy at the moment.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #2413
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Black Order Initiate
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
The back ups will definitely be included, but I can't say for certain in what volume... don't have that info handy at the moment.
To be the continuity nerd, "What is Ninja" shows Donatello repairing Metalhead, so this places it before Universe #7 and #8 ("Metalhead 2.0")...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Technodrome Member: Whys CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy running?

Technodrome Moderator: Because we have to chase him.

Technodrome Member: He didnt do anything wrong.

Technodrome Moderator: Because hes the hero Technodrome Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So well hunt him because he can take it. Because hes not our hero. Hes a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:20 PM   #2414
dawwe
Thug
 
dawwe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
I saw this today, and this would basically be the same thing with another name I suppose?

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...9781684053889/
__________________
dawwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:32 AM   #2415
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwe View Post
I saw this today, and this would basically be the same thing with another name I suppose?

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...9781684053889/
It's the same description so I guess it is.
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #2416
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,188
That project has gone through several permutations... to be honest i'm not sure what the score is there.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #2417
Utrommaniac
It only took 30 years
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: All is strange and vague. Are we dead? Or is this Ohio?
Posts: 4,177
At the end of Universe #20, Null gets a notification of something incoming that will "purge the planet" for mutants.

Was it the Triceratons or something different? Like the Malignoids?
__________________
Resident Overthinker of Inconsequential Biology


To my DeviantArt
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:57 PM   #2418
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
At the end of Universe #20, Null gets a notification of something incoming that will "purge the planet" for mutants.

Was it the Triceratons or something different? Like the Malignoids?
I can't tell you that!!
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:33 PM   #2419
AlessandraDC
Thug
 
AlessandraDC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 75
Loved the TMNTU that came out today! I saw that one of the future issues will be Mikey and Mondo, which will be really cool I'm sure. Just wondering if there will be any TMNTU stories focused on Leo in the near future?
AlessandraDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:37 AM   #2420
turtlefan27
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 115
Will we get to see woody any time soon?
turtlefan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.