The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2016, 08:29 AM   #1
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
Scream the series on MTV

Anybody watching the Scream tv series on MTV? season 2 episode 10 tonight

Last edited by turtlefanforever; 08-02-2016 at 09:08 PM.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:09 PM   #2
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 12,870
I haven't watched any season 2 episodes yet, but I really dug season 1 despite having little to no connection to the Scream series.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:30 PM   #3
The Deadman
Mad Scientist
 
The Deadman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,092
I'll probably bingewatch it just because it's Scream but I really didnt enjoy the first season after I saw they turned it into a teen drama more or less.
__________________

Last Movie Watched: The Houses October Built 2 (2017).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E2).
Last Video Game Played: WWE 2K17 (PS4).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:32 PM   #4
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.
 
Krutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 2,135
I liked Season 1. I'm only about 2 or 3 episodes into season 2 but i'll be back here when I'm caught up.
__________________

"900 posts in 12 years, a love for social affairs? Get this normie outta here!" - Powder
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 01:16 PM   #5
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
yeah

Season 1 was great. It had everything the original movies did but in a show. Season 2 pales in comparison to Season 1 but it's still good, and there's not many shows i like on tv right now so i'd welcome a 3rd.

Maybe if MTV doesn't renew Netflix will pick it up? (hopefully)
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #6
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
Damn

Last nights episode was really great!

Spoiler:
i really thought they'd kill off Noah even though he's the main reason people watch the show. Zoe dying i don't care much about. Stavo's been missing for 2 episodes so maybe there's something there. I highly doubt Eli's the killer. He wasn't even in town the time of Jakes Murder.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:43 PM   #7
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,795
I really like this show. It doesn't come close to what Craven did for the franchise, but it's still a good show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
Last nights episode was really great!

Spoiler:
i really thought they'd kill off Noah even though he's the main reason people watch the show. Zoe dying i don't care much about. Stavo's been missing for 2 episodes so maybe there's something there. I highly doubt Eli's the killer. He wasn't even in town the time of Jakes Murder.
Spoiler:
I think the show wants us to believe that Eli is the killer. The Scream movies always did that and then revealed that it was someone else.
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:19 PM   #8
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
I really like this show. It doesn't come close to what Craven did for the franchise, but it's still a good show.



Spoiler:
I think the show wants us to believe that Eli is the killer. The Scream movies always did that and then revealed that it was someone else.
it's very entertaining. and yeah it's not touching what craven did but itd a very nice "homage" if you will to his work. he was an exec producer on both of these season too. I honestly think his passing will be the biggest reason they dont continue it if they choose not to renew for a 3rd season. but bottom line is this has to deliver in the ratings.

Spoiler:
agreed. thats what every movie/show like this does. Eli is def creepy as heck though! haha. My top 3 choices are Keiran, Stavo, and Emma. it would make a lot of sense if it was Emma. i REALLY hope it is but i know with almost 100% certainty it wont be. but that would absolutely make the season for me if it was true. Cause i really dont care much for her. She's a nice character byt i wouldnt care if they killed her off but i'd freak if they killed Noah or Bexx's character.


also it'd prob f**k with people but i wouldnt mind like Jamie Kennedy getting a role on this show but thatd prob ruin it for a lot of folks. still kinda sour about Scream 2 haha. obviously a different character. and they're from diff towns so pretty much anyone from the first 4 films could guest star. but i would understand the hate for it if that were to happen. it'd deffinetly have to be a well written circumstantial type of thing.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:38 PM   #9
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post



Spoiler:
I think the show wants us to believe that Eli is the killer. The Scream movies always did that and then revealed that it was someone else.
Yeah, it's a device called the red herring.

This is one of those shows that I know is garbage in every regard, but I can't help but love it.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:11 AM   #10
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
This is one of those shows that I know is garbage in every regard, but I can't help but love it.
I honestly don't think it is. It's well shot, well written well acted, and it isn't ridiculously OTT with scenarios that couldn't possibly happen like Pretty Little Liars There's far worse shows out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
Spoiler:
agreed. thats what every movie/show like this does. Eli is def creepy as heck though! haha. My top 3 choices are Keiran, Stavo, and Emma. it would make a lot of sense if it was Emma. i REALLY hope it is but i know with almost 100% certainty it wont be. but that would absolutely make the season for me if it was true. Cause i really dont care much for her. She's a nice character byt i wouldnt care if they killed her off but i'd freak if they killed Noah or Bexx's character.

Spoiler:
I was convinced it was Zoe in the episode 10.

Yeah, making it Emma would be a nice twist, and a good way to end the series if a 3rd season isn't possible. I don't know if I like the sound of something related to Scream that doesn't have Wes Craven involved. So maybe it should end after season 2.
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42

Last edited by THGhost; 08-06-2016 at 06:21 AM.
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:57 AM   #11
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
I honestly don't think it is. It's well shot, well written well acted, and it isn't ridiculously OTT with scenarios that couldn't possibly happen like Pretty Little Liars There's far worse shows out there.




Spoiler:
I was convinced it was Zoe in the episode 10.

Yeah, making it Emma would be a nice twist, and a good way to end the series if a 3rd season isn't possible. I don't know if I like the sound of something related to Scream that doesn't have Wes Craven involved. So maybe it should end after season 2.
Spoiler:
Simply based off the first season, it's probably Stavo. If only because it was obviously Piper from the beginning in season one then they took us off that trail, and the most obvious person from the start here was Stavo. I wouldn't mind it cause i don't really care about his character, just a "fake noah" in my opinion.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:17 AM   #12
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
Spoiler:
Simply based off the first season, it's probably Stavo. If only because it was obviously Piper from the beginning in season one then they took us off that trail, and the most obvious person from the start here was Stavo. I wouldn't mind it cause i don't really care about his character, just a "fake noah" in my opinion.
Spoiler:
I really hope it isn't Stavo, that would be too predictable. Same with Eli. Although, who else could it be? Both of them, la Scream 1?
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:19 AM   #13
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
Spoiler:
I really hope it isn't Stavo, that would be too predictable. Same with Eli. Although, who else could it be? Both of them, la Scream 1?
It would make sense. I think we're at a point in this spoilered conversation tht people reading my response wont effect them.

If it's any 2 it's probably Eli & Keiran.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:05 AM   #14
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
damn

Were they like "lets put some decent **** out there until the last 3 episodes and then go all out" ?!

They have absolutely killed it with episode 10 and 11. Very excited/sad for the season finale. Cause season 3 is up in the air. but it's been so good these past 2 weeks.

Spoiler:
Seems like they're making it brutally obvious it's Keiran. There pushing way too hard it's Eli so definitely not him. But he could be the killer season 3 if there is one. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills the killer this season. Interesting Stavo showed Noah that picture of him surviving the killers attack. There's gotta be something to that. Brandon James back or his brother Troy james seems like a cop out at this point. I'd have them build it up a bit more if it's one of them. Eli at wills funeral was a twist. They musta read my last post about him not being in town when Jake was killed and said "oh yeah? How about this?" lol.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 07:10 PM   #15
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
Bump

Season 2 finale tonight! Will edit with thoughts on episode. Still no word on a 3rd season

Spoiler:
Keiran was the obvious choice but i'm not mad. From epiaode 10 on were some of the best episodes of this show. i like that billy throwback haircuy they had him wear too. really great stuff. kinda sad to see Eli go. Looks like Emma might get together with Audrey. i wouldnt mind that. And that ending! "who told you you could wear my mask" Loved it. There has to be a 3rd season!

Last edited by turtlefanforever; 08-17-2016 at 06:10 AM.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 09:36 PM   #16
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
sweet

one more special halloween episode coming in october! not a confirmed season 3 but a wrap up to unanswered questions.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:39 AM   #17
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.
 
Krutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Rawkzone
Posts: 2,135
Spoiler:
So, throughout the season, I assumed the killers were going to be Kieran and/or Zoe. At the carnival when Kieran suddenly appeared kidnapped, the writer in me pretty much locked Kieran in as the killer since why else would you skip an opportunity to have another scary attack scene? Same deal with Zoe, actually. She was who I suspected first, and when she suddenly appears kidnapped in the coffin I was like "Oh, well, there ya go." Then they find her body. My bad.

All in all, I liked the season. There's still a bunch of loose ends and plot holes that will likely never be filled in (I guess Kieran's a master hacker?) but I can forgive it and enjoy it for what it is. Not as great as the first season but fun all the same
__________________

"900 posts in 12 years, a love for social affairs? Get this normie outta here!" - Powder
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:00 AM   #18
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
we will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
Spoiler:
So, throughout the season, I assumed the killers were going to be Kieran and/or Zoe. At the carnival when Kieran suddenly appeared kidnapped, the writer in me pretty much locked Kieran in as the killer since why else would you skip an opportunity to have another scary attack scene? Same deal with Zoe, actually. She was who I suspected first, and when she suddenly appears kidnapped in the coffin I was like "Oh, well, there ya go." Then they find her body. My bad.

All in all, I liked the season. There's still a bunch of loose ends and plot holes that will likely never be filled in (I guess Kieran's a master hacker?) but I can forgive it and enjoy it for what it is. Not as great as the first season but fun all the same
Theres a 2 hour halloween special designed to answer any unasnwer questions in case season 3 never happens. October 18th i think but it is in october for sure.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 09:52 AM   #19
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
bump

Season 2 up on Netflix now! The halloween special coming in a couple weeks.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 10:29 AM   #20
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,099
Awesome!

MTV has listened to it's fans and Renewed Scream for a 3rd season (6 episodes) and the Halloween 2 hour special is on the 18th.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.