The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2017, 04:21 PM   #101
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,160
When is this being released??
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:05 AM   #102
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia
 
DestronMirage22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MO
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
When is this being released??
No official word from NECA so far, but probably some time next year.
They said they were working to see if they could make it so these could be released in regular retail stores (which would be AWESOME) but itís likely theyíll just be convention releases like the other figures.
__________________

Spoiler:
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 04:57 AM   #103
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 13,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
When is this being released??
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
No official word from NECA so far, but probably some time next year.
They said they were working to see if they could make it so these could be released in regular retail stores (which would be AWESOME) but itís likely theyíll just be convention releases like the other figures.
Their sign on the image on the first post does say "2018" so I reckon there is little chance will see it before then.
__________________
Admin of Turtlepedia. If you have any questions or problems, let me know!

I make terrible video games. Please buy them.
Ninjinister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 06:27 AM   #104
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,160
This year is almost over. If we aren't going to see these until SDCC, that's a long wait.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 08:17 AM   #105
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia
 
DestronMirage22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MO
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
This year is almost over. If we aren't going to see these until SDCC, that's a long wait.
Well, we had to wait years for them to release the Shredder and Foot figures. And we didnít even have a general idea of when that would be.
Compared to that, this isnít as bad.
__________________

Spoiler:
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:58 PM   #106
inaheap
Hench Mutant
 
inaheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 338
Toyfair maybe? Especially if they are able to do regular release.
__________________
I have always liked Cowa-bunga!


We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:55 PM   #107
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Turtle lair
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Toyfair maybe? Especially if they are able to do regular release.
I think Toyfair as well.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.