The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 07-23-2002, 04:41 PM   #1
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Dark Season-One

*Brodie was on the pier. The wooden planks were wet, dirty, and slightly mushy under his feet. The air was rank with the smell of dead, aged fish and fat men who hadn't washed in ages. Brodie wrinkled his nose slightly, scoffing. It was 4 AM, and Boride wasn't tired. He couldn't afford to be tired, he had to find the man who's name was on that slip paper, at what ever costs...And plus, he had recieved a slight case of Insomnia since Mitoka died.*

"Get her, Roy!", a voice off in the distance.

A shrill scream and then a cackle.

"Where ya' goin' babeeeee?" A different voice.

"Just leave me alone, I didn't do anything!" A female, Brodie could tell.

*Brodie closed his eyes and tilted his head. Judging by the sounds of voices they were less than a mile away, and the echo would mean they were inbetween a couple of the steel walled Fish Hatcheries.*

"We ain't gonna let ya' go, toots, Ya' see, our woman ain't puttin' out and we need some pleazin'....You get our drifts?" The first man was speaking again.

*Brodie had heard this kind of talk in those cheesy 'Made-For-T.V.-Movies'. And he knew what it would lead to, Rape. And no one deserved to be raped, anyone could understand that, putting people through such a thing would cause a taint of their souls, and Brodie decided to stop this one. He started in a run, his torso bent forward, helping to increase his speed. His legs were brought up to his chest while he was running, and at the rate he was going he could have gotten to Jersey within an hour, yet it was at least an hour drive going 65MPH. He got to the first of the Fish Hatcheries, a rather large dumpster was at the back of the building. He jumped it, one foot hitting the center of the closed dumpster, and he went up agian, one hand's palm gripped the edge of the roof, he swung his body around, placing one foot forward. He was up straight in no time, running silently across the roof, as he reached the edge he kicked up into a leap, landing on the next building over with a low Thud sound.*

"What the hell was that?" One of the men.

"Prolly a friggin' fish flipped offa' a stand, get her shirt"

"No!"

*There was a crane lift that the fishermen would lift full nets out of the water with next to the edge of the building. Brodie grabbed the large hook, wrapping both hands around it. He brought his leg up, his knee hitting the chain's link. He held tighter as the hook and chain started to drop. Brodie shifted his weight, flying down and forward, his left leg straightened. The chain link had let off a click, enough to make the two men look up, which was perfect. Noting how close each man was to the other, Brodie stretched both legs, swinging down and planting his feet on each man's face, the force pushed them forward, the shock forcing them to let the woman go. Brodie dropped to the wet, wooden planks as the men dropped back. He turned to the woman who was holding her torn shirt up.*

-Speaking Japanese-"Are you alright?" he asked.

"What?" She replied, sobbing.

*Brodie shook his head, having forgotten where he was, he snapped his fingers, trying to think of the words.*--Ine english--"Sorry, Are you alright?"

"I think I'll be ok-- LOOK OUT!" She screamed.

*Brodie let out a slight 'Huh' sound and turned, one of the men broke the silence with a grunt, his arm flying towards Brodie. Brodie ducked, the fist flying over his head, he jerked forward, his left arm infront of him, elbow bent. He forced his elbow into the man's gut, causing the man to bend his torso painfully, blood splurted from his mouth, dripping onto Brodie's shoulder. He pushed the man forward onto the other who was starting to get up. The chain and hook started to come back, almost hitting the woman. Brodie swung his arm out, grabbing the hook right before it collided with the woman's face. He pulled down on it and swung it forward at the two men, the back of the hook hitting one in the face, pushing his head back into the nose of the other.*

"Thank you." The woman said.

*Brodie let out a sound, that was some what like "uh-huh". The woman stepped forward, looking at the men, her eyes wide.*

"Jesus, you beat them down good." She turned to look at Brodie... But Brodie was gone, without a sound or a trace that he was there, aside from the two bleeding men...
Old 07-23-2002, 10:48 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant

Zap watched the whole scene unfold before her eyes. She heard the woman's cry for help, but by the time she arrived, that mysterious man took care of both of the slime balls.

I wonder who this guy is... she questioned silently. The way he moved was interesting. Could he be a mutant? I wonder if Profesor X knows about him.

Zap hovered slightly above the buildings, watching the woman gather her belongings and quickly leave the scene.

I can't tell which way that guy went, but I'll keep my eyes open. He's bound to show up again sooner or later.

She made sure that the two thugs weren't getting up any time soon, and took off. Zap's nightly vigil wasn't over just yet.

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 11:44 PM   #3
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Brodie had hid in the shadows that one of the fish hatcheries had cast. He let out a sigh, wondering if his whole trip to the US would be a battle. Something told him it was. He had sensed another being aside from the woman and two thugs, but wasn't sure what it was...It was strong...

'Maybe it was just a really big fish...Hell maybe a really big shark... But that's ********...It had to be something else...' He thought to himself.

Brodie slid his hand through his wet, black hair. He sighed again, looking around...Someone else was there...Two beings... One human...Strong... One...something else...Stronger...

Brodie looked around the corner seeing two figures in the shadows. One had hair, he could see that much. The other was shorter, bald. They walked out of the shadows. Brodie couldn't believe his eyes, the short one, was green... And had a shell, a damned shell! It was wearing elbow pads, knee pads, and a belt...

'Sweet jesus, it's even wearing a bandana...'He thought.

The green one, Brodie decided a turtle...a Man-Turtle... Red bandana, weapons slid into the front of it's belt... Sai's...

Brodie slid down the wall, leaning back, breathing heavier. A Turtle-Man... The other one, what about the other one? He looked. It was a man, black haired, ear length. A hockey-mask was slid to his forhead, attatched with black elastic strips which disapeared at the back of his head. Brodie looked closer, the man was wearing a black t-shirt, a 'Middle Aged Genetically Altered Karate Lizards' logo on the front, and a hockey bag strapped around one arm, Baseball bats and hockey sticks sticking out.

"Can we go home yet, Raph?" The man said.

"Not yet, Case, just around these last few builds, then back to the sewer, a-ight?" The Man-Turtle said...Raph?

"Sweet deal, then we can get down to the 'Mad-Phat-Chick-Killer' video game playin' on that Game Cube!" The human, Case?

"Yea-hah!" He placed his hand to 'Case' and knocked fists with him." We can get in that manhole back on 96th and 4, Don an' me got some boards stashed in one o' those fenced up pipes. Take us 'bout a few minutes to get back."

"I hope Mikey hasn't broken the Game Cube yet..."

"Mike? I hope Don hasn't wired it to play DVD's and talk to itself..."

"Yeah..."

They kept walking.

"It's kinda small, Games must suck."

"Dude, I told you, size doesn't matter."

"This comin' from 'Short Pack'?"

"Bite me, or should I start telling people about you flaunting yourself off as 'Raph, The Green Teen Berret', maybe 'Sewer Scout Raph', or Should I bring up you and the others inviting that 'Venus' chick into your group? And the name change! COME ON! 'Next Mutations'?! Jeez, she was fake too!"

Raph narrowed his eyes- "It was a phase, Blus it was like 1992... ANd the Next Mutation thing... It was a fad! Every one had a fad in 1997, consider your Toy Collecting fad?..And how was I supposed to know that 'Venus' chick was actually human?"

"She was wearing a suit...She HAD A ZIPPER!"

Brodie sighed, they seemed harmless.[/i]
Old 07-24-2002, 09:35 AM   #4
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

( OOC:I'll prolly change writting form later hope you don't mind)

Tiger in black panther form launched herself out of nowhere and landed on top of Raph panting heavily and speaking quickly

T: Raph... Raph, the foot are on the move, down on main stre....

Tiger raised her head and scented the wind, she pointed her ears foreward to hear better.

R: What is it Tiger?

Tiger pinned her ears back and face the shadows growling

T: some one else is here!!

R: Come on, you prolly just smell fish again Tiger, we need to go!

Tiger reluctantly turned from the shadows and followed Raph, but She knew there was something there she could feel it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 10:38 AM   #5
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Brodie remembered something Mitoka saying something about a clan, called 'The Foot' but it was another name in Japan, more complex, but it was simple in America... It sounded almost childish, pointless.

The newest addition to the Turtle and human...a Tiger...Person...

'Sweet Jesus...'

Brodie also noticed how silent 'Case' had gotten when the Tiger had made her apperance.

((OOC: What do you mean 'change writing form?))
Old 07-24-2002, 10:52 AM   #6
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

((OOC: sometimes i change my writting form...ya know third person first person....ect. so don't get confused when i do that ))
Quote:
Old 07-24-2002, 01:19 PM   #7
ladygarth
Foot Soldier

Dark Season

Kat who had patroling the streets on her own as Warrior Kitty approached Raph who had a black panther next to him. Kat knew the panther was Tiger.
ladygarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 02:29 PM   #8
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Brodie lets out a sigh as the Animal people walk away. He beginds to think there are way to many ANimal People running around this city...

He turns to the wall behind him and jumps up, being totally silent he stands upon the roof. He looks around, deciding to continue his search for Hamato Yoshi. He ran silently across the roof of the fish building, leaping from one to the next, his feet lightly tapping, making an almost inaudiable sound as he lands. He reaches one of the last buildings, noting the rising sun, remembering back to his time in Japan...

Below him he heard the voices.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." The only human, Casey.

"Fine by me, Space Case." The Turtle.

Casey settled back as the others went on, and turned around, looking up. As he did the light hit onto Brodie's face. Brodie noticed he was spotted, and decided to fall back. Brodie turned, running across the building, trying to stick to the shadows, but the sun light was hitting the steel roof behind each of his foot steps, he was being slightly quicker than the gaining sun.

Casey was following, not caring about the sunlight, why did he need to? He was sticking to the gaps inbetween the buildings, He suddenly knew he couldn't catch up to the Running Man. He looked up, his eyes following Brodie closely...Something above the building Brodie was on... A crane with an overly large hook and chain(yes, much bigger than the one Brodie had used before). This hook was almost as big as the roof, and with enough weight to make a pretty big hole in the roof...

Casey ran to the crane's control booth, but it was locked.

"Damn it." He mumbled.

Brodie was still running across the roof, almost past the center of the roof. Casey pulled a hockey stick from his golf bag, stepping back...He swung... Glass shattered, glistening with the morning light. Brodie skidded to a stop, looking back at the crane, and Casey. He started running again.

Casey made a hole in the side of the crane control booth. He stuck his arm out, the hockey stick held tightly in his hand. He grabs the 'Release' shifter with the curve of his stick, releasing the crane.

The hook and chain fell, a loud 'Chik-Chik-Chik' sound filled the air just before the hook and chain smashed into the center of the roof Brodie was running across. The Chain snapped through the wooden supports that were under the steel, causing the wooden planks at the opposite end to be uprooted. Brodie stopped, near the edge of the building. The side of the roof was lifted, throwing Brodie into the air, backwards to where he came.

In perfect American-"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII---"

Brodie fell onto the next building behind he one with the gap in the center. He slid across the roof, sliding right off the opposite end onto the wood planks below.

"....ugh...." Brodie moaned, as he slipped in and out of conciesness

Casey walked up to him, poking him with his hockey stick.

"Hey, Tonto, get up."

Brodie dropped back, knocked out cold...Finally... A slip of paper fell from his belt pouch, Casey picked it up. He read it and looked back at Brodie.

"What does he want with Splinter....?"
Old 07-24-2002, 07:40 PM   #9
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Tiger let Raph and the others head to where the foot were congregating , but with her curious nature she slunk back and headed to find Casey.

She found him standing over an uncounsious young man "Casey....what did you do!?" she cryed out, then she cautiously sniffed the young man and pinned her ears back "This was the goon who was hidding in the shadows!"

she growled, she went to take a swipe at the young man and Casey caught her paw.Tiger looked at Casey confused then he slipped the papper in front of her face "What does he want with Master Splinter?" Casey shrugged "beats me."

Tiger took a few steps closer to the unconcious young man to get a better look "careful....he could be dangerous!" Casey said from somewhere behind her, but she kept moving in until her nose was inches from his.....
Quote:
Old 07-24-2002, 09:27 PM   #10
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant

Zap flew through the air, making her rounds one last time. She noticed a group of people silently darting about the buildings. Upon closer inspection she realized that one of them looked like a giant turtle.

What in blazes is that? she thought. Her curiousity captured, Zap began to follow the strange creatures.

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 11:01 PM   #11
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Brodie was slowly coming to. As Tiger got closer he jerked his arm up, grabbing her neck, his other hand sliding by his belt and pulling out a Shuriken. Spinning it between his fingers he holds it directly to her juggular.

"Leave me be, Woman." He snapped in perfect english.

Casey let out a sigh, slapping his forhead, yet not making a move to help the threatened woman.-"See? Told you he might be dangerous...But did you listen? No. Does anyone ever listen? Noooooooo...Jesus.."
Old 07-25-2002, 12:40 AM   #12
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth (read about him in the topic titled "Wanna meet my new RPG character? Well, here he is!!!" under the RPG forum) noticed the flying figure in the air. As he stood atop the elevated building, he reached behind his jacket to retrieve for his sniple rifle and looked at the flying object through his rifle's scope.

"I don't know who or what the hell you are," he said. "but I know what you will be!"

Stealth aimed at the figure and snickered. He thought for a second, as a mild breeze pushed against his cheek. He snickered a bit, and lowered the sniper rifle, showing mercy. He reached inside his leather jacket's pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He grabbed a stick and sticked it inside his mouth. He reached into his pocket, again, and pulled out a lighter. He lit up the cigarette and began to inhale the smoke. He placed the pack of cigarettes and the lighter back in the pocket and exhaled the smoke.

"I have a pretty good feeling we'll see each other again!" Stealth said. "Ain't no way God'll make me see sh*t like this and let it pass by. ::chuckled:: Maybe I'll have myself a lil one-on-one confrontation with the freak!"

Stealth ran across the building and hopped off of the edge, landing on the building beside. He pulled out a pair of binoculars, and attempted to follow the flying figure. He noticed the figure was a woman in a rubber, red body suit. He smirked at the flying figure.

"Who knows," Stealth began, "maybe this blonde could be worth something. I'll check her out!"

Stealth laughed methodically, and hopped from building to building, stalking the flying mistress.

((OOC: Weird, but I'm trying. Anyway, get used to having this in past tense.))

R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 12:01 PM   #13
Brodie
Certified Teacher

((Sweet, aa guy who wants to kill me! Nice post, and don't worry about the passed tense, that's what I use.))
Old 07-25-2002, 02:58 PM   #14
R-iZZy
The Long Con

((OOC: ok... just making sure. and don't worry about stealth, he's a confused being, insecur of his life.))

Old 07-25-2002, 04:33 PM   #15
enigma-1
Foot Elite

*changing back to her normal color again, 38, a little silver, lizard-like creature appears near Casey's foot*

Maybe that's because most of what comes out of your mouth is usually garbage.

Casey: *glares down at her* No one asked you, twerp.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 04:57 PM   #16
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Brodie stands, his arm wrapped around Kat's neck, one swift move and he could snap her feline neck. He holds the sheriken to her neck still, just in case. He steps back from Casey and the tiny Lizard.

Brodie utters two words in english. "Hamato Yoshi."

"Calm down, dude... Let her go." Casey held up his hands, showing hat he meant no harm.

Brodie started to speak in Japanese, Growling and yelling.

"What? I don't get you, English, please... Hamato, it's Splinter! I know Splinter!" Casey tried to reason.

"...Spl-...Splinter?" Brodie replied.

"Yeah, big rat dude! I know him!"

"He is no rat, idiot! He must be more, Master Motaka knew him, he must be great!"

"Dude, Hamato Yoshi is Splinter, he's a rat now, he was human, now he's not."

"...Impossible..."
Old 07-25-2002, 05:39 PM   #17
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth followed the figure, as she soared through the air, gracefully. But from the shrilling scream below, Stealth altered his attention to the floor below, noticing a thick bodied male had a woman pinned against a wall in an alley way. As Stealth looked on, he had totally forgotten about his target, but ignored the female. The brute, down below, brushed against an innocent female's hair and began to laugh.

"Is there somethin' 'bout men not gettin' their own lady?" Stealth questioned himself.

It finally occured to him that he needed a bit of action, and took out his sniper rifle. He smirked a bit, as he looked into his sniper scope. After a bit of adjusintg, the head of the brute was centered in the target. Stealth settled his finger and chuckled. A sudden rush surged through his finger, as he pulled the trigger. The bullet soared through the air, and hit a target. It appeared that the brute was not quite dead.

"What the hell?!" the brute yelled.

Stealth only replied by saying, "Perfect!" He looked below to see the brute walk around, dazed and confused. The woman broke free, but the brute caught her arm and jerked her back toward him. Stealth snickered a bit more, and aimed his sniper rifle.

"Now the part gets fun!" Stealth said.

He aimed at his target and fired the gun. As the bullet took flight, Stealth placed his sniple rifle back in its place on the leather jacket, and began to run toward a ladder, which was connected to the building. He climbed down, grabbing rung by rung. After touching the floor, he noticed the brute fallen, clutching his shoulder.

"Good Lord Almighty!" the brute yelled. "Who or what in the hell are you?"

"Everything you'd hate me to be!" Stealth replied.

The brute gawked at Stealth wide-eyed, with horror strucken in his expression. He inched his way backward, then hesitated on his next remark.

"W... w... why don't you kill me?" the brute asked, hesitantly.

"Is that supposed to be considered a bluff?" Stealth asked. "Because I would be more than willing to fulfill that role."

"You won't kill me, will you?" the brute bluffed.

"Get up!" Stealth said.

Stealth offered a hand to the brute, and the brute accepted. But other things surged through the brute's mind, and a colossal fist swung at Stealth's temple. Stealth ducked the attack and chuckled. The brute stared at Stealth in fear, but took anothe swing. Stealth threw himself on the floor and swept the brute from under his feet. The brute yelled in pain, as his blood began to drench the shoulder area of his shirt. Stealth picked himself up and stared at the fallen assailant in disgust.

"Brave you attempt to be," Stealth began. "But foolish you will always remain!"

Stealth reached for an object in his belt, and pulled out the handle to something.

"Are ya gonna taser me to death? ::laughs hysterically::" the brute taunted.

Stealth laughed back, and mashed a button on the handle. A glowing blade rushed out of the handle, and there stood a glowing kitana, rested in the grip of Stealth's hand.

"Would you like to consider it a taser?" Stealth teased. "Well, you will feel a bit of a sting.

Stealth drove the glowing kitana blade directly into the heart of the brute. The brute grabbed the blade, but it came to no avail as it burnt his hands. The burning blade put the brute to rest, as the brute's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Stealth slowly removed the blade from the unfortunate creep, and Stealth noticed the lady lying on the ground.

"She'll know when it's time to get up!" Stealth said. "Well, I'll be nice for once."

Stealth walked over to the woman and lightly placed a foot under her fallen body. He moved his foot around, and the woman began to gain consciousness. She looked up to see nothing but a fallen rapist and a silent alley way. After a brief moment of looking at her surroundings, she picked herself up and ran off. Stealth revealed himself from behind a dumpster, and looked up at the sky to see nothing more than the night sky staring back at him.

Old 07-25-2002, 06:50 PM   #18
enigma-1
Foot Elite

*looks up at Brodie* Two things: Yes, Master Splinter is now a rat and for your own sake, you might want to let Tiger go, Mister.
Old 07-25-2002, 08:21 PM   #19
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Tiger waited untill Brodie began to converse with Casey and the lizard then she made her move. she unsheathed her claws and swatted the hand holding the sharp object digging her claws into the flesh, but it did not cause the effect she had wanted it too and she felt the slice her beneath her chin, but it did giver her the time she needed to wriggle free from his loosened grip.

" What the hell is your problem?" she said as she ran her paw under her chin and saw it covered in blood " I oughtta rip your throat out for that!" She growled, her green syes flashing towards brodie. Casey stepped on her tail and she glared at him "It's ok i think hes friendly." Casey said. "you call this friendly?" she said lifting her chin to show the deep laceration.

Tiger looked at brodie "So your looking for Master Splinter huh?" She turned to Casey "he can follow me to the lair, I need Don to stitch me up anyways." She then looked at the lizard "you can come with, and ride on my back, just in case this joker trys any funny buiness."

Casey looked at Tiger "man you and Raph need some anger management classes or somethin."

"Shut up Casey!" she growled at him then she headed twards the nearest manhole

Tiger turned her head a bit and looked at Brodie "by the way kid....I didn't quite catch your name."
Quote:
Old 07-25-2002, 08:37 PM   #20
enigma-1
Foot Elite

*scuttles after Tiger, absently glancing at Brodie* Don't say I didn't warn you, Mister.

(btw, the lizard is named 38