The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   General discussion / Latest purchases / Currently Playing? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=21346)

tmnt transformer 06-17-2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falconhood (Post 1473346)
YOU are not one to talk about letting go! you have beat this horse for over a week! This is a forum for VIDEO GAMES, not about harassing the hell out of someone that likes a game you do not. SHUT THE FOCK UP!

Dude, Chill. Peanut is an all right guy. no need to block him at all. I really think you should unblock him. If you don't like what he is saying, ignore it. You like Disney Infinity, others don't. Live with it.

Falconhood 06-17-2015 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmnt transformer (Post 1473351)
Dude, Chill. Peanut is an all right guy. no need to block him at all. I really think you should unblock him. If you don't like what he is saying, ignore it. You like Disney Infinity, others don't. Live with it.

You try chilling after being insulted relentlessly for over a week! I've had enough! This ends one way or another, and hopefully tonight!

Turo602 06-17-2015 07:53 PM

I like how he was preaching in his signature earlier about blocking the trolls and not letting them bring you down. What happened to that?

Falconhood 06-17-2015 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turo602 (Post 1473353)
I like how he was preaching in his signature earlier about blocking the trolls and not letting them bring you down. What happened to that?

You finally brought me down. Congratz, jerk...so, we need to change the name of this forum, because it's no longer "General discussion / Latest purchases / Currently Playing?" it's "let's insult noobs!"

I'm out of here! Thanks for ruining a forum that was wonderful before you came!

tmnt transformer 06-17-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falconhood (Post 1473352)
You try chilling after being insulted relentlessly for over a week! I've had enough! This ends one way or another, and hopefully tonight!

Really? Did he call you up and bug you? Or flood your pm box insulting you directly? I highly doubt it. I've had my disagreements with forum members before, but I haven't gone to the extreme of blocking anyone. You need to relax, unblock him, and move on.

Netkeeper 06-17-2015 08:07 PM

lmao i will never not love his comments on my userpage. fill my whole page with butthurt fury falconhood. ****ing do it.

Turo602 06-17-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falconhood (Post 1473354)
You finally brought me down. Congratz, jerk...so, we need to change the name of this forum, because it's no longer "General discussion / Latest purchases / Currently Playing?" it's "let's insult noobs!"

You brought yourself down. You're the one who flips out when people give you advice or question you. I don't know what exactly is going to end tonight but cursing everyone out isn't going to resolve anything. Are you done with this forum? Are you just here to continue flipping out until you're banned or what? Take your own advice and block whoever you want. There's no need to act like a baby. I'm sure there's still plenty you enjoy about this forum.

Leo656 06-17-2015 10:47 PM

My sides...

snake 06-18-2015 12:04 AM

I bet Falconhood is a Patrick Bateman type in real life. He's obviously insane, but only lets it out on forums instead of killing people.

TheCanadiandrome 06-18-2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netkeeper (Post 1473348)

Haha I think I wet myself :lol: :lol:

THGhost 06-19-2015 10:33 AM

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. I played Abe's Oddysee to death as a kid and loved the recent HD remake. But I never played Exoddus until today; got in the Steam sale. It has a lot more depth to its gameplay, i.e. different types of Mudokons to rescue. Really liking it so far. Hopefully it'll get its own HD remake someday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1473423)
I bet Falconhood is a Patrick Bateman type in real life. He's obviously insane, but only lets it out on forums instead of killing people.

He probably feeds cats to ATMs too.

I have no clue what's going on in this thread, I just really wanted to add that reference. ;)

Gunpowder 06-19-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falconhood (Post 1473354)

This suits your avatar, lol.

I've been digging up some old Sonic games recently (Adventure, Adventure 2 Battle, Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog)...none as enjoyable as I remember them being. :ohwell: The OST's are still great, though.

Netkeeper 06-19-2015 02:03 PM

I replay both Adventure games pretty much yearly. They've never lost their charm for me.

Heroes and Shadow never had any charm for me, though.

TheCanadiandrome 06-19-2015 04:40 PM

I hope the Sonic games I had for xbla 360 get a redownload for Xbox One

The Stryker 06-19-2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunpowder (Post 1473927)
This suits your avatar, lol.

I've been digging up some old Sonic games recently (Adventure, Adventure 2 Battle, Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog)...none as enjoyable as I remember them being. :ohwell: The OST's are still great, though.

The Adventure games. Nothing like going back to those games after a few years.

"Oh. I remember liking those....Oh my god what the hell happened?!"

Peanut 06-22-2015 08:21 AM

Gonna play ESO till I die, gang.

THGhost 06-22-2015 09:57 AM

Will be playing Batman: Arkham Knight tomorrow, if the postman doesn't screw up. :P

Gunpowder 06-22-2015 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stryker (Post 1474097)
The Adventure games. Nothing like going back to those games after a few years.

"Oh. I remember liking those....Oh my god what the hell happened?!"

Haha, basically. Especially with the first one. When I was a kid it felt like there was this epic plot unfolding, and everything was a puzzle and it was a blast...then I go at it again some 10 years later, and it's the most glitchy/linear piece of sh*t I've ever played. :lol: It's still good for those "oh yeah, I remember this part" moments, though.

MrTMNT2012 06-22-2015 07:17 PM

Playing Batman: Arkham Knight. This is undoubtedly, indisputably, officially 100% Game of The Year!

Peanut 06-22-2015 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 (Post 1475100)
Playing Batman: Arkham Knight. This is undoubtedly, indisputably, officially 100% Game of The Year!

Uh huh. Just like the last two, right?