The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=63728)

MikeandRaph87 04-17-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1927142)
So the absent characters are Baxter, Leatherhead and Slash so far and they'll probably all be in it.

I'd love if they included General Traag again, he hasn't been a boss since TMNT II, right? Or him and Granitor teamed up.

Aside from the Arcade Game and NES port General Tragg was a boss in Back to The Sewers for Gameboy. I thought that rock soldiers as a more difficult basic enemy was effective in Manhattan Project and Turtles in Time while that should continue General Tragg should be a boss. Granitor I would rather not be a boss as he is not the general and would take away from a more difficult basic enemy with regular rock soldiers.

NinjaMan 04-17-2022 11:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/tSG8dAW.jpg
Shredder

lonewarrior20 04-18-2022 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaMan (Post 1927151)

Hey, tiffiny.

CyberCubed 04-18-2022 03:15 PM

Look at those re-used assets for the male and female reporter, they just re-used them 6 times in that image alone.

oldmanwinters 04-18-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1927195)
Look at those re-used assets for the male and female reporter, they just re-used them 6 times in that image alone.

The truth is that most people who work in TV News are clones.

Sumac 04-19-2022 12:10 AM

Just background characters - no-one really cares.

oldmanwinters 04-19-2022 11:09 AM

Sounds like the game will be featured at PAX East 2022 at Discord's booth in cooperation with DotEmu. Panel will be held on Saturday, April 23 at 3pm ET.

Prowler 04-19-2022 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1927204)
The truth is that most people who work in TV News are clones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumac (Post 1927246)
Just background characters - no-one really cares.

Exactly. It's not like April, Irma, Vernon and Burne were the only ones working at a massive news station building.

Chaotix12345 04-20-2022 07:25 AM

Soooooooooo...remember when I posted this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 (Post 1920898)
I might be totally nuts and hearing things, but...anyone else think the grunts Mikey, Leo, and Don make when they do their side throw attack in this footage actually sound like their OT voices? I think it's most evident with Leo's. That little cry sounds very Cam Clarke.

NEW GAMEPLAY OF FIRST TWO STAGES! CONFIRMED: ROB, CAM, TOWNSEND AND BARRY ARE BACK! THESE EARS DON'T LIE!!!!

We also finally have a release window! Summer!!

Sumac 04-20-2022 08:21 AM

Sorry 3D HD 1080p crap.
This is the game of my dreams (provided it plays as good as it looks).

Also, I'd prefer more games like this. Not 3D HD stuff or indie crap, but something that hits that 8-bit / 16-bit sweet spot.

CyberCubed 04-20-2022 08:25 AM

Hopefully there's some animated cutscenes and dialog between stages then to make use of the voice actors. Otherwise it'll just be random grunts or shouting Cowabunga or Pizza power at the end of every stage.

Imagine if we get full cut scenes like the opening movie they showed?

oldmanwinters 04-20-2022 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 (Post 1927351)
Soooooooooo...remember when I posted this:

NEW GAMEPLAY OF FIRST TWO STAGES! CONFIRMED: ROB, CAM, TOWNSEND AND BARRY ARE BACK! THESE EARS DON'T LIE!!!!

We also finally have a release window! Summer!!

Alas, looks like we'll only have the four original VAs, as it is confirmed that April and Splinter received new VAs:

Ninjinister 04-20-2022 08:55 AM

Kind of was hoping that her turn in TMNT X Justice League Turbo would have lead to Renae taking on some video game roles.

oldmanwinters 04-20-2022 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1927369)
Kind of was hoping that her turn in TMNT X Justice League Turbo would have lead to Renae taking on some video game roles.

Well, that was just me reaching out directly and making a charity donation. I assume for VA work, all the talent agents have to get involved, and I'm not sure if Renae is still part of the Union or not.

But yeah, I really would have loved the honor of being the first to introduce her to video game recordings and then seeing that pay off with contributes to an official game!

Sumac 04-20-2022 09:52 AM

That's sad.
On a topic of sad, I hope they find someone who could mimic Avery voice as close as possible. It won't do for Shredder to sound like who knows who. Not in this project.

Chaotix12345 04-20-2022 10:30 AM

Missed this in the IGN info: physical release confirmed and the soundtrack will also get a digital release.

MikeandRaph87 04-20-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1927371)
Well, that was just me reaching out directly and making a charity donation. I assume for VA work, all the talent agents have to get involved, and I'm not sure if Renae is still part of the Union or not.

But yeah, I really would have loved the honor of being the first to introduce her to video game recordings and then seeing that pay off with contributes to an official game!

On Cameo it states that she retired from acting after TMNT(1987) ended. Due to that its possible that she does not have an active agent. I am sure asking her on her social media would not hurt.

oldmanwinters 04-20-2022 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 (Post 1927381)
On Cameo it states that she retired from acting after TMNT(1987) ended. Due to that its possible that she does not have an active agent. I am sure asking her on her social media would not hurt.

She still does comic con appearances, so I assume she has somebody who books her for those events.

Next time I get a chance to talk with Renae (I actually do have a promised interview for the TMNTxJL project) I might find a chance to ask about that.

shredder orokusaki 04-20-2022 01:43 PM

I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE AND KILL THE TURTLES! THEN I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD!!! The best game of the year and best action game of the year is coming soon! MUHAHAHAAH ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT ME?!!!!

Jester 04-20-2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1927361)
Alas, looks like we'll only have the four original VAs, as it is confirmed that April and Splinter received new VAs:

Any word on if Barry and Cam are back as Bebop and Rocksteady as well?