The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Buying/Selling/Trading (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Buying/Selling/Trading Feedback Archive (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=5235)

Billy the Kid 09-13-2003 03:25 AM

Buying/Selling/Trading Feedback Archive

Hello,

I have started this thread in order for members to discuss their positive and negative buying, selling and trading experiences here at the Technodrome and elsewhere of relevance to our community.

To those who have had prior transactions with other board members, I would encourage you to come here and post about those experiences so that others on the board can have an idea of the buying, selling and/or trading characteristics of other members.

However, I would like to offer the following RECOMMENDATION. It is best not to post any threats of physical violence or abusive language against anyone here on the boards or elsewhere. Just post the facts of any negative transactions.

Although not mandatory, participation in this feedback thread is very important to preseve the integrity of this board and offer the best possible protection to our membership. Thank you.

TMNTGal 09-13-2003 08:58 PM

Feedback

UPDATE!

The feedback list has become too long to update into this post. Because of this, I have created a new system to keep track of it. It's in web page format and it shows you feedback in point values.

You can check your score in one quick glance. It's right next to your Screen Name. You'll still be able to see who gave you those points as well. Everything's in alphabetical order. I'll probably add jump links once the list gets longer.

1 Point = Positive Transaction Experience
0 Point = Neutral Transaction Experience
-1 Point = Negative Transaction Experience

A Positive comment about a transaction add's to your overall score, a Negative comment decreases your score and Neutral comments don't do anything.

If you have any suggestions for improving the listing please send those my way. Please check your Forum Screen Name closely. There have been a lot of name changes and I am not aware of all of them. If you notice a mistake please PM that info. Also, if you have feedback anywhere else and you'd like me to add a link please PM that too.

Thanks!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEW FEEDBACK WEBPAGE

cqb101 09-13-2003 09:02 PM

I can't recall doing any trades ont his board, but I d have lots of positive feedback at other boards, so I guess that counts......

Anyway, this thread should definately be stickied.....

snackies 09-14-2003 02:04 PM

Here’s a list of people that I’ve dealt with at the technodrome. So far I haven’t had any bad experiences here.

Good Sellers:

-Donatello02

Good Buyers:

-Jephael
-Skabbz
-Tormentedvagrant
-TMNTgal

Good traders:

-Metal Head

Kid Icarus 09-14-2003 02:51 PM

Donatello02 was really great to deal with.

Jephael 09-14-2003 05:57 PM

I've had alot of good luck buying old comics, video tapes and toys that I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else!

[EDIT Nov. 14, 2003: I just got started my new job at Wal-Mart, so it's possible that I can order some more stuff from people at some point in time.]

Cascadia 09-27-2003 01:58 PM

I have had good luck selling/trading with LeosGal and Jephael. :)

Ratking 10-04-2003 07:28 AM

great idea for thread billy.

TMNTGal 10-09-2003 08:20 PM

Just to make things a little easier...

I'll add the names of members who've received feedback in Alphabetical order. It'll make them easier to find. Next to each name, you'll see the name of the person who gave the feedback in brackets.

All Feedback will be available in one post so you won't have to scroll through several pages just to find the feedback you're looking for.

When you'd like to add a name to the list, please post the NAME/ADDY of the person, and the TYPE of feedback you are giving, either POSITIVE or NEGATIVE. (Hopefully, negatives will never come up).

I'll update the list periodically.

Eventually people will start Buying/Selling/Trading through this board more often so I thought this would help.

I've edited my orginal post to reflect this. Check the 2nd post on this page. :)

tormentedvagrant 10-15-2003 09:06 AM

Props go out to the following four members for trades/sales well done!
TMNTGal, ScienctificFreak, Snackies and Raph.

TMNTGal 10-28-2003 01:27 PM

Successful transaction with CareBearCousin81 :tthumbsu:

TMNTGal 10-28-2003 03:17 PM

Another positive for JeffTheCheff :tthumbsu:

jeff the cheff 11-05-2003 03:25 PM

TMNTGal was great to trade with

tormentedvagrant 11-08-2003 10:00 AM

coryroo24 gets props from me! A pleasure

TMNTGal 11-08-2003 05:28 PM

Positive for coryroo24

Billy the Kid 11-10-2003 10:16 PM

Completed an excellent transaction with TMNTGal and all went very smoothly. Excellent communications and very fast payment. I would highly recommend selling to, buying from, or trading with TMNTGal.

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to thank TMNTGal for creating and updating the comprehensive feedback list!!! This is an excellent idea for maximum efficiency.

Raph 11-11-2003 08:49 AM

I completed the tradingcard collection with the help from tormentedvagrant.

Great contact, and the cards were always in great condition

xZAOx 11-12-2003 09:17 AM

i just now thought to click on this. kinda like seeing it w/o seeing it, if ya know what i mean, hehe. anyways:

good buyers:
TMNTGal (figs and accessories)
Japheal (bought comics and figs)
Skaabz (bought figs)

good sellers:
scientificfreak (sold comics)
TMNTGal (sold figs)

good traders:
TMNTGal (traded some figs for accessories)

im sure others here have bought from me, but i cant remember most of their user names, or they just emailed me and i never knew it in the first place hehe

TMNTGal 11-12-2003 02:59 PM

Fantastic trade with Brodie.

coryroo24 11-24-2003 10:31 AM

Positives in trading fleer cards with

TMNTGal
jeffthecheff
tormentedvagrant

Cascadia 11-24-2003 03:02 PM

I had good experience with xZaox and impetrus

Billy the Kid 11-25-2003 12:39 AM

Completed an excellent transaction with Savanti Romero and all went very smoothly. Savanti Romero is incredibly fast with payment and is very friendly. Do not hesitate to sell to, buy from, or trade with Savanti Romero. Thanks Sam.

Keith

Savanti Romero 11-26-2003 01:35 PM

Scientific Freak is a great seller! Thanks a lot! :)

Savanti Romero 11-26-2003 07:24 PM

Billy the Kid is a great seller! Very fast and friendly. Also has great prices on his topic. :)

Ratking 11-29-2003 05:55 AM

this is very great to hear, i cant belive there are so many honest traders here. Seriously i was shocked how many ppl are good traders and how many weren't. Was there a bad trader at all?

keep up the good work everybody.Its great that there is a good loyal honest group of TMNT traders/sellers here.

raphael90 12-07-2003 04:40 PM

feedback

As far as buyers go, I've only done a few. The only one whose name I remember was Jephael and he paid promptly. Hats off to him. :D

Trading...I gotta give credit to Metalhead for a smooth and worthwhile trade, some bonuses and for being so nice too. Kudos! :D

Metal Head 12-07-2003 05:23 PM

Yep, my I tip my hat to Raphael90 also......SMOOTH trade...and a GREAT guy to deal with.....

Also TMNTGal.........wonderful person to deal with...and came thru with flying colors.........

I'm looking forward to future deals with both.... :D

Billy the Kid 12-18-2003 01:35 PM

Hats off to member Pher. A very smooth transaction, fast communication and payment. A very friendly member. Thanks Chris.

Keith

Roseangelo 12-26-2003 01:45 AM

I sent my half of a card trade to jeffthecheff several weeks ago and have not yet recieved the cards he was to send me. I hope they arrive soon..

jeff the cheff 12-26-2003 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roseangelo
I sent my half of a card trade to jeffthecheff several weeks ago and have not yet recieved the cards he was to send me. I hope they arrive soon..

I'm sorry they haven't showed up yet, I sent them a little after you sent mine, so they should have come by now. I didn't get yours until about a week ago either and I was wondering where they were, but if they never come I'll send you your card back.

Roseangelo 12-26-2003 07:25 PM

I got the cards today. The envelope was postmarked the 19th, the day after I PMed you asking about them. I don't mind if you forgot to send them, but if you had just told me you had forgot I wouldn't have needed to post wondering where they were.

coryroo24 01-20-2004 08:13 AM

positive for roseangelo, paid right away with paypal for some cards

Cascadia 01-30-2004 10:06 PM

I received some items from TMNTgal....although they were late arriving in the mail but it was well-worth it. She gave me one of the original TMNT plush dolls. :)

TMNTGal 02-02-2004 09:03 PM

Another positive for xZAOx! Thanks for Trading with me. :D

Eidiot88 thanks for Trading with me also! :D

raphael90 02-02-2004 10:54 PM

Sorry it took so long to post this, but hats off to TMNT Gal for the accessories she gave me! Thanks a ton! :D

xZAOx 02-03-2004 11:04 AM

as always, fine and dandy trade with TMNT Gal!

summer 02-04-2004 10:45 AM

Positive for Coryroo24, shipped fast and the figures were even in better condition than described. Wonderful person to buy from!

Eidiot88 02-04-2004 03:05 PM

Excellent transaction with Roseangelo and TMNTGal both were a pleasure to do business with.

TMNTGal 02-05-2004 08:25 PM

Thanks coryroo24. Love the figures!

Ratking 02-07-2004 07:47 AM

any Australian traders here?