The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Questions/Comments/Suggestions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Announcement] TheTechnodrome.com Online Store now open! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=1373)

FireFly 09-22-2004 08:27 PM

do you have the second TMNT 'Represent' shirt

KROW 09-22-2004 08:30 PM

I'd like to see a t-shirt or a hat with the eye of the Technodrome on it.

Krang 09-25-2004 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGOFNOD5
do you have the second TMNT 'Represent' shirt

We don't sell official merchandise here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KROW
I'd like to see a t-shirt or a hat with the eye of the Technodrome on it.

Sorry, I can't use copyrighted images.

Machias Banshee 02-09-2005 01:07 PM

Hey Krang, have you considered doing some updated designs for the store stuff? With the new design of the site, I think you could definitely get some pretty nifty stuff made up... :D

Krang 02-11-2005 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
Hey Krang, have you considered doing some updated designs for the store stuff? With the new design of the site, I think you could definitely get some pretty nifty stuff made up... :D

I haven't really done much with the store lately since it's been nearly 2 years since we sold anything, so I assumed that everyone who wanted to buy something already has. But if there's enough interest, then sure, I could come up with some new designs based on the current site design.

ZariusTwo 02-11-2005 09:57 AM

What about actually quoting members' lines from threads?

You know, like the Rangerboard t-shirts that have "I Suit You down?" on them?

Jarrah's posts would give you a fourtune...

Krang 02-12-2005 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
What about actually quoting members' lines from threads?

You know, like the Rangerboard t-shirts that have "I Suit You down?" on them?

Jarrah's posts would give you a fourtune...

That sounds like a pretty good idea, although I would need to get permission from each member who was quoted first (you never know when someone might threaten to "sue Krang" :roll: :lol: ). If anyone can think of some good quotes, let me know and I'll see about adding products to the store with the quotes on them.

Anarky 02-12-2005 06:28 AM

If you should decide to quote me, then go ahead. I'll give you permission to use whatever nonsense I may have spoken.

As a suggestion: The Story of Dave Porter by Voltron. That one is hilarious.

ZariusTwo 02-12-2005 07:37 AM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang
That sounds like a pretty good idea, although I would need to get permission from each member who was quoted first (you never know when someone might threaten to "sue Krang" :roll: :lol: ). If anyone can think of some good quotes, let me know and I'll see about adding products to the store with the quotes on them.

Yeah, you've got permission from me if you stumble on any quotes

Weird Pizza 04-08-2006 09:06 PM

How are sales going? Have a lot of people bought things?

Krang 04-09-2006 03:56 AM

Not really, to be honest. It's a good thing that the store doesn't cost anything to run, because otherwise, it would be long gone...

Weird Pizza 04-09-2006 07:48 AM

Sorry dude, if I had some extra cash I'd throw it the stores way. One day... one day... I will have cash to throw around.:evil:

Spike Spiegel 10-31-2006 03:00 PM

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

If I had the money, I'd buy one.

TiffanyRay187 03-16-2007 03:21 AM

Needin Sum More TMNT Merch

I used to work for a company that actually competed with CafePress... Kind of ironic... It was called Spreadshirt.com Yeah, I worked there a long time, and we always had to listen about CafePress being one of our main competitors. I am lookin for some nice TMNT merch though...
*~*Jenny*~*
Oh yeah, btw, I am new... My name is Jenny, obviously... A bunch of people know me as LadyMcLean069 on the IMDb message boards... And a lot of them told me since I am such a big turtle fan to make my way on to this forum...
So... Without further a do... HERE I AM!
I'm sure you're all Mondo Psyched!

Leonardo's_Girl 04-08-2007 10:18 AM

Now we're going to be seeing t-shirts with the lebel "thetechnodrome" written all across the chests. Hopefully we get some more useful and fashionable TMNT merchadise.

superturtle 08-21-2008 12:16 PM

what dose that have to do with tmnt besides the word technodrome on the shirt?

Krang 08-21-2008 06:37 PM

What is the topic of TheTechnodrome.com? Think about it.

superturtle 08-21-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang (Post 628865)
What is the topic of TheTechnodrome.com? Think about it.

yea but some people neverd seen the old version of tmnt so theyl think it has nothing to do with tmnt hmmmmmmm i wud have named it the shredder and krang forums:D

Cure 08-21-2008 07:25 PM

So first you make pointless threads, and now you think you know better than Krang and Shredder. Wow.

superturtle 08-21-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCure (Post 628890)
Superturtle ur awesome u know more than me im not smart at all and u make topics sooo cool i wont to f##c it up

true sooooo true:lol: