The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=43207)

Dontebell 06-15-2013 03:16 PM

New Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon
 
a new Sonic cartoon is coming soon

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/06/15/s...-boom-cartoon/

snake 06-15-2013 03:19 PM

Quick! Hide this before Miru sees it!

Donatello19 06-15-2013 03:23 PM

YAAAAYYYY! I've been wanting this to happen for a while, can't wait! Hopefully it's not too far away!

ZariusTwo 06-15-2013 03:27 PM

Hot darn, could we see Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog done right this time?:)

TurtleTitan97 06-15-2013 03:46 PM

Hopefully it will be better than Sonic X.

snake 06-15-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 (Post 1111955)
Hopefully it will be better than Sonic X.

Aslong as 4kids isn't making it, NOTHING can be as bad as Sonic X.

Wildcat 06-15-2013 11:50 PM

No one here knows how much I absolutely LOVE Sonic...games, TV, toys and all. This news made my day.

Although yes Sonic X was quite poor. The other series were good. Even Underground. Too bad it didn't get a proper ending.

Peanut 06-16-2013 12:15 AM

The thing I learned from that article was that there's a convention called Trotcon for MLP kids and I wept for those people.

Luke795 06-16-2013 03:09 AM

I like all of the Sonic cartoons and probably this one too when it airs.

Donatello19 06-16-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat (Post 1112141)
. Even Underground. Too bad it didn't get a proper ending.

Haven't you heard? Archie comics is going to give underground a proper ending through a comic. Not sure when it comes out though.

Roland 06-16-2013 10:15 AM

So the new Sonic the hedgehog cartoon is Sonic Boom. Hopefully It will possibly air in South Africa. Sonic X didn't even air here and it sucks that I didn't see it.

Donatello19 06-16-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roland (Post 1112270)
So the new Sonic the hedgehog cartoon is Sonic Boom. Hopefully It will possibly air in South Africa. Sonic X didn't even air here and it sucks that I didn't see it.

You didn't miss much..

Wildcat 06-17-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donatello19 (Post 1112218)
Haven't you heard? Archie comics is going to give underground a proper ending through a comic. Not sure when it comes out though.

Wow I didn't know. Thanks for telling me. I used to collect the comic but the grocery store I bought it at stopped stocking it. Plus I live in a small town...no comic shops here.

Ive missed years now. Last news I heard of was the Genesis arc. I do plan to get a subscription and backlog.

Roland 06-17-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donatello19 (Post 1112218)
Haven't you heard? Archie comics is going to give underground a proper ending through a comic. Not sure when it comes out though.

Thats sweet. Hopefully Sonic and his Siblings find their Mom.

Fourcylinder 06-17-2013 02:49 PM

I feel the same about Sonic as I do about TMNT... can't go wrong with more!

oldmanwinters 06-17-2013 03:28 PM

I'm curious to see what a new Sonic cartoon might be like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donatello19 (Post 1112218)
Haven't you heard? Archie comics is going to give underground a proper ending through a comic. Not sure when it comes out though.

I don't think that's a sure thing at this point. That story was slated to be the big story for Sonic Universe #50 (the Spaziante cover was even previewed months in advance). Ultimately, though, the Archie team decided to go in a different direction with that issue, and the future of the Sonic Underground story remains in limbo.

I think Archie Sonic's current writer, Ian Flynn, once expressed some hesitation in doing a Sonic Underground conclusion over concern that it could be "stepping on the original creatives' toes."
http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Underground

Drose18 06-17-2013 08:56 PM

Am I the only one who liked Sonic X??? :cry: TMNT 2k3, Teen Titans, Sonic X were my two favorite shows as a kid.

Wildcat 06-18-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1112652)
I don't think that's a sure thing at this point. That story was slated to be the big story for Sonic Universe #50 (the Spaziante cover was even previewed months in advance). Ultimately, though, the Archie team decided to go in a different direction with that issue, and the future of the Sonic Underground story remains in limbo.

I think Archie Sonic's current writer, Ian Flynn, once expressed some hesitation in doing a Sonic Underground conclusion over concern that it could be "stepping on the original creatives' toes."

Aww man. Stepping on who's toes? The people that made the cartoon? Who else would do it then? Its not like theyre gonna bring back the cartoon or make some special DVD set with a conclusion.

If they have the rights and permission they should go ahead and do it. They could consult with the creators and use whatever ending they had planned that way it wouldn't be "stepping on their toes".

Roland 06-19-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshdonnie (Post 1112796)
Am I the only one who liked Sonic X??? :cry: TMNT 2k3, Teen Titans, Sonic X were my two favorite shows as a kid.

Sonic X's drawing of the characters was pretty good that all I can really say.

Sonic Boom is it going 3D or 2D?

turtletoons81 06-19-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roland (Post 1113510)
Sonic X's drawing of the characters was pretty good that all I can really say.

Sonic Boom is it going 3D or 2D?

probably 2d since dave polsky worked on buzz on maggie,mlp fim and class of 3000 and he wrote some episodes on south park.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.