The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   FoxBox and 4Kids TV Bumpers and Advertisements (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=47111)

thundermaster612 07-04-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Shredder (Post 1597368)
I am bumping this thread because I have uploaded some FoxBox promos from January-February, 2003 that I downloaded from the old ninjaturtlesnetwork.com a very long time ago. I also have some "Totally Made-up News Team News Fake" videos as well, but I believe you can already find those on YouTube and the DVDs.

The videos are a preview of the theme song (with a sick freestyle from King Dedede), the "Who's That Turtle? Sweepstakes" character bios, and a promo for the premiere. You couldn't find these anywhere else, until now. Enjoy!







So remind me again who did the 'WHOS THAT (name)?!??!' first? was it Pokémon or TMNT

TurtleGuy 07-04-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundermaster612 (Post 1598194)
So remind me again who did the 'WHOS THAT (name)?!??!' first? was it Pokémon or TMNT

Pokemon. It first aired in 1998 in the US, long before TMNT 2k3.

Prowler 07-04-2016 09:57 PM

I remember seeing a few of those videos in Fox Box's website back in 2003-2004 or so. I also remember how each show had its own page on that website. A poll asking which was your favorite turtle... Leonardo lead with about 45% of the votes. Donatello came in dead last.

The-Shredder 08-08-2016 04:44 PM

More Promos
 
I just uploaded some more. These could already be found on dailymotion.com/residentevil7, but I decided to reupload them to YouTube for more exposure. Should I upload the Season 4 previews from Under Manhattan as well? Also, someone commented on the videos asking if there are any more from ninjaturtlesnetwork.com. Since Vegita-San no longer runs the site, and I didn't download all the videos, I don't know if the original video files still exist, so I will have to ask about that.

If there's one video that I really want to get my hands on, it's definitely the "Hun is on the Run" rap, which was a preview for the episode, if anyone remembers that.














The-Shredder 04-05-2019 05:14 PM

Season 4 Promos and Previews
 
After almost two years, I have finally got around to uploading new videos! Under Manhattan seems to have gone offline, but fortunately I downloaded all the Season 4 videos years ago. I will be uploading more throughout the weekend. I also added some playlists with videos from other channels dedicated to archiving T.V. recordings. Enjoy! All credit is where it's due.

Spoiler:















The-Shredder 04-06-2019 08:14 PM

More Season 4 Previews
 
Here are some more Season 4 episode previews.

Spoiler:









neatoman 04-07-2019 04:14 AM

I'm more interested in the shorts. I have been able to find the flash animated ones but I know there are ones animated like the show, though I've just seen stills of them.

The-Shredder 04-07-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1802503)
I'm more interested in the shorts. I have been able to find the flash animated ones but I know there are ones animated like the show, though I've just seen stills of them.

Do you mean these?


The-Shredder 04-08-2019 06:28 PM

Final Batch of Season 4 Previews
 
Here are the last individual Season 4 episode previews from Under Manhattan. I've seen a few more season 4 episode previews on YouTube, but they are scattered across several 10-20 minute videos of other 4Kids TV ads, so it will take a while to gather them all.

Spoiler:













80gmrp 04-08-2019 06:37 PM

Thanks for the finds and for sharing them. Looking at the video game commercial seems fitting where I'm concerned: been occassionally playing the first two Konami games. XD

Leonardo2003 04-08-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 80gmrp (Post 1802739)
Thanks for the finds and for sharing them. Looking at the video game commercial seems fitting where I'm concerned: been occassionally playing the first two Konami games. XD

They are so much fun. Mutant Mightmare is also a blast, possibly the best of the 3.

80gmrp 04-08-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo2003 (Post 1802740)
They are so much fun. Mutant Mightmare is also a blast, possibly the best of the 3.

Yeah, what I’ve heard of it is tempting as well. Shame it was never released for the PC to my knowledge, unlike the previous two.

Leonardo2003 04-08-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 80gmrp (Post 1802755)
Yeah, what I’ve heard of it is tempting as well. Shame it was never released for the PC to my knowledge, unlike the previous two.

Wish slashurr made it to the show. What a badass utrom

The-Shredder 04-12-2019 04:54 PM

Hoodwinked!
 
Anybody remember the movie Hoodwinked? There were a series of promos made for the movie where Michelangelo tries to figure out who the Goody Bandit (the villain) is and Master Splinter scolds him for choosing the wrong suspect. Here they are on my YouTube channel. Again, these aren't my recordings. I got them from Under Manhattan before it went down.

Spoiler:







The Turtle Terminator 04-20-2019 11:25 AM

Any UK previews (e.g CITV or Jetix) on the internet? Would love to see these (presuming I am not misremembering their existence) for the first time in 15 years

The-Shredder 04-20-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator (Post 1803983)
Any UK previews (e.g CITV or Jetix) on the internet? Would love to see these (presuming I am not misremembering their existence) for the first time in 15 years

Nothing on YouTube from Jetix, but I did find two CITV Fast Forward videos.

Spoiler:



The-Shredder 04-21-2019 02:48 PM

DVD Promos, Playmates Toys Commercials, and Mutant Nightmare Trailer
 
In late 2005, single episode DVDs of Things Change, A Better Mousetrap, and I think Attack of the Mousers were packed in as a bonus with TMNT Playmates Toys action figures. I got Things Change and A Better Mousetrap with an April O'Neil and a Feudal Shredder figure. Here is the DVD menu and the promos that came included with each DVD.

Spoiler:













Leonardo2003 04-21-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Shredder (Post 1804087)
In late 2005, single episode DVDs of Things Change, A Better Mousetrap, and I think Attack of the Mousers were packed in as a bonus with TMNT Playmates Toys action figures. I got Things Change and A Better Mousetrap with an April O'Neil and a Feudal Shredder figure. Here is the DVD menu and the promos that came included with each DVD.

Spoiler:













So damn cool!

The-Shredder 04-21-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo2003 (Post 1804104)
So damn cool!

I know, right? It feels really good to share rare stuff like this. Playmates also packed in DVDs with other early Season 1 episodes in 2004, but I have no idea what's on those.

If anyone has anything from their old hard drives, tapes, DVDs, DVR, TiVo, etc. that isn't online yet in high quality, please don't hesitate to share them! My holy grail is the Hun on the Run episode preview with the Hun is on the Run rap lol. :tgrin:

The-Shredder 04-28-2019 05:01 PM

The People's Choice Episode Preview and Back to the Sewer Promos
 
I have now turned to archive.org for more videos. Here is an episode preview of The People's Choice and a few bumpers and promos for Back to the Sewer.

Spoiler:






All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.