The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   What REAL Proof do they actually have on Trump? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=65517)

Vegita-San 11-07-2022 01:43 PM

What REAL Proof do they actually have on Trump?

Seems like he's going to run in 2024 and announce it soon. after 4+ years, what LEGITIMATE, UNDENIABLE evidence have they been able to mount against him? Now that twitter is free and open... would be nice to give them actual, factual evidence without fear of being banned.

Leo656 11-07-2022 01:52 PM

Can't the fact that he's an immature, unrepentant, sh*t-stirring asshole who single-handedly created a scenario where half the goddamn country wants to secede be enough to disqualify him, even without any legal snags even being necessary?

Look, I had a laugh for 4 years, I admit it. But it's all gone way too far now. I formally concede that it was more harm than good, I had no idea things were going to get so far out of hand. Knowing what we know NOW I cannot believe such a petulant f*cking child ever had the launch codes. It's insane. Almost as insane as the idea of giving him a second swing. ARE YOU NUTS?!

Anybody who'd vote for him at this point is officially a racist, homophobic, Bible-thumping woman-hater because those are the ones banging the loudest drum for the guy. And if THOSE are the guys I see overwhelmingly surrounding me, I'm crossing the f*cking street like anyone with any moral compass would. "Show me your friends and I will show you who YOU are."

It's not like I vote anyway because corporations pick the President, votes do not. But enough is enough, it isn't funny anymore. If the Republicans can scrounge up a candidate that isn't a complete visible colostomy bag of a human being for 2024, good for 'em. If it's Trump again, we are ALL better off dead.

Enough with the "LoL libz so mad" sh*t. It was funny before we were on the brink of global war thanks to his idiot scissor-f*ck partner over in Russia. It's not funny anymore.

Andrew NDB 11-07-2022 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo656 (Post 1948798)
Anybody who'd vote for him at this point is officially a racist, homophobic, Bible-thumping woman-hater because those are the ones banging the loudest drum for the guy. And if THOSE are the guys I see overwhelmingly surrounding me, I'm crossing the f*cking street like anyone with any moral compass would. "Show me your friends and I will show you who YOU are."

Trump definitely wouldn't be anywhere near my top pick (or even "a good idea," unless strictly in terms of "at least he'd be better than 4 more years of Biden/Harris") but this is crazy. And as I've said before, I'd always be delighted to have bible-thumper neighbors vs. world-angry, blue-haired crybaby freaks, any day of the week. It's not even a tough call.

Leo656 11-07-2022 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1948799)
Trump definitely wouldn't be anywhere near my top pick (or even "a good idea," unless strictly in terms of "at least he'd be better than 4 more years of Biden/Harris") but this is crazy.

Newp. His supporters have officially dropped all pretense and so have his peers. As someone firmly entrenched in the dead-center, anyone who would STILL hitch their wagon to that guy for ANY reason is a f*cking lunatic. Look at the sh*t he caused and instigated, and look how he still acts like it's all a big joke.

People are threatening to shoot and hang the vote-counters if the Republicans don't win the midterms. That's HIS fault. 65-year old ladies who just wanna make a few bucks counting ballots so they don't have to eat cat food for dinner, are having those Proud Boy scumbags stalk them and take pictures of their license plates and send them emails talking about hanging them. Again, HIS fault. "If we don't win, it's rigged, and if that happens GO HURT THEM." Even if he didn't blow the horn he did NOTHING to discourage it even when his own people were BEGGING him to shut that sh*t down. Instead, he stoked the flames like a f*cking idiot, and now this.

What's crazy is continuing to pretend this sh*t is a game, and that sh*t hasn't gone too far. Send the guy to Mars, let him sell another sh*tty book, what-the-f*ck EVER, but ONLY a f*cking total piece of sh*t would even CONSIDER backing that guy again, considering the current state of things and how much of it is All His Fault.

If a person willingly aligns themselves with Proven Scumbags because all they care about is their precious 401K, they can f*ck off this planet and let decent people eat their share. Enough Is Enough.

Leo656 11-07-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1948799)
And as I've said before, I'd always be delighted to have bible-thumper neighbors vs. world-angry, blue-haired crybaby freaks, any day of the week. It's not even a tough call.

Which shows how incredibly bad your judgment is.

For one thing, those "blue-haired crybaby freaks" STATISTICALLY are NOT gonna molest or rape your kid, BUT the bible-thumpers would. You're okay with that? Again, it just shows that you haven't fully thought things through. Think Outside Your Box. Consider how people who aren't YOU have to try and manage in this world. Consider who the REAL "Greater Evil" is. People calling for a f*cking Christian Autocracy vs. a few guys in dresses? The guys in dresses aren't talking out loud about banning f*cking birth control and same-sex marriage and forcing Jews and Mulsims to convert to Christianity if they want to stay in this country. People like Broebert and Greene are.

I get it, you hate women and gay people, you don't even pretend anymore. Just proves my point about how conservatives are no longer concerned one bit about saying the quiet part out loud.

You're on the wrong side and your values are poor. I like you a lot, you are an incredibly bright and talented person but as a big picture guy, you're not seeing it. You sincerely think a guy in a dress is a bigger threat than a politician who wants to create a world where God forbid your daughter gets raped she has to have the baby or even die giving birth to it. YOU SHOULD NOT BE OKAY WITH THAT.

Bottom line, people who actually believe in fairy tales and take advice from imaginary friends should NEVER have ANY positions of power, and if you sincerely think they are "the lesser of two evils", you're simply wrong.

More and more, I sincerely wonder if you have any empathy or concern whatsoever for anyone who isn't looking back at your from the mirror. Based on your history I'm forced to assume No. I'd love to be wrong, but I can only work with what you give me. I'll continue to hope you and others find enlightenment before you find out the hard way who the real Bad Guys are.

Prowler 11-07-2022 02:44 PM

Another Trump thread? He's no longer president of your country. Let it go already.

Anyway, I can see why some people voted for him in 2016 as a lessar than two evils sort of option, but while it's understandable to be fooled once, shame on you if you get fooled twice.

Whenever I laughed it was always AT Trump and his stupid cultist supporters. I've never laughed with those clowns. **** that.

The pandemic really was a blessing in disguise, otherwise you guys would still have him as your president.

Still surreal that Trump became president of the United States. It was once funny, but now it's just sad.

Vegita-San 11-07-2022 06:14 PM

Wow, uhm...ok.

all of this is not on him. it's on the democratic left that built up this insanity around him. But, I thought that was clear at this point.

to anyone with an actual question answer. I don't follow this stuff 24/7. that leads to insanity on the other side of the coin. But I do know they don't have anything on him yet. Wondering how close they got, if close at all on ANYTHING....

CyberCubed 11-07-2022 06:30 PM

Everything Leo says is right. Anyway I doubt Trump will actually run again in 2024 anyway so the point is moot. He's not going to bother.

mrmaczaps 11-07-2022 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1948811)
Everything Leo says is right. Anyway I doubt Trump will actually run again in 2024 anyway so the point is moot. He's not going to bother.

Nothing Leo wrote is even remotely right. Its his OPINION. I'd rather have DeSantis run for President. Trump's ego got in his way of shutting his twitter off & just running the country.

2020 was a fraudulent election. Dems cheated. We all know it. Leftists rioted for 4 years under Trump. Burned a chunk of DC in 2016. Yet the lunatic left still thinks Jan 6th means anything at all. No weapons charges. The only person who died that day was a female, unarmed veteran. Murdered by a pos black dc cop.

Leo656 11-07-2022 07:42 PM

F*ck yall talkin' about I'm always right, it just takes a while for people to realize it sometimes.

Don't forget I exist in 52 parallel timelines at once, a lotta this sh*t already happened at least once or twice and that's why I'm so ahead of the curve. I just get a little disoriented sometimes and forget where/when I've manifested at any given time. Regardless, if it comes from me you can etch it in stone, every time.

1987 11-07-2022 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo656 (Post 1948798)
Can't the fact that he's an immature, unrepentant, sh*t-stirring asshole who single-handedly created a scenario where half the goddamn country wants to secede be enough to disqualify him, even without any legal snags even being necessary?

Look, I had a laugh for 4 years, I admit it. But it's all gone way too far now. I formally concede that it was more harm than good, I had no idea things were going to get so far out of hand. Knowing what we know NOW I cannot believe such a petulant f*cking child ever had the launch codes. It's insane. Almost as insane as the idea of giving him a second swing. ARE YOU NUTS?!

It's not like I vote anyway because corporations pick the President, votes do not. But enough is enough, it isn't funny anymore. If the Republicans can scrounge up a candidate that isn't a complete visible colostomy bag of a human being for 2024, good for 'em. If it's Trump again, we are ALL better off dead.

Enough with the "LoL libz so mad" sh*t. It was funny before we were on the brink of global war thanks to his idiot scissor-f*ck partner over in Russia. It's not funny anymore.

You forgot bigot, nazi, thug, con-man, bully, fascist, mysogonist, narcissist, white supremacist, hitler :lol:

Why so late to the party? Being a never-trumper nowadays seems a bit more taboo than it did 2-4 years ago now that we’ve seen how extreme the woke agenda has gotten. Now you prefer the party that forced people to take an unsafe injection or lose their jobs?

You’ve just insulted half the country saying anyone who votes Trump is a “woman-hater”. But you’re ok letting “men in dresses” in women’s sports and having that testosterone advantage is not insulting to women? C0ck&balls do NOT belong in the womens/girls dressing room. What if it was your wife, sister, or daughter changing in there and then the “Ma’amdalorian” walks in? There was an article a few months ago about a “trans woman” changing in a swimming pool dressing room with c0ck&balls hanging out exposed to all the women and little girls in there. An older lady had made a complaint about this to the staff there and ended up losing her membership there for being transphobic.

Don’t let it get to you. Politics can be very disappointing and stressful which is why I kinda don’t care much about politics anymore as I did just a few months ago. It gets stressful and not like we can do anything to change the NWO agenda, but even in my worst bouts of Biden Derangement Syndrome I never let it get to the point of suicidal thoughts or wanting the world to end. Saying things like “they should nuke us” or “we’re all better off dead if Drumpf wins again” is extremely unhealthy. Life is precious. Don’t do it man!

Leo656 11-07-2022 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987 (Post 1948814)
You’ve just insulted half the country saying anyone who votes Trump is a “woman-hater”. But you’re ok letting “men in dresses” in women’s sports and having that testosterone advantage is not insulting to women?

Nope. 100% against that. If THAT is your most important issue then you've got problems and don't pay any attention to the larger world. So... most conservatives. "Not my yard, not my problem." That gets people far, sure.

But the stupid trans sh*t is small potatoes either way versus people who are talking about making the entire country a Christo-fascist police state where teenage girls have to report their periods to a government clerk, gay marriage is banned, women have to be dying of f*cking sepsis before they can be treated for a miscarriage, and armed thugs with no official business being there are harassing poll workers. Get your head out of the sand and realize who the real Bad Guys are.

There is no such thing as Absolute Evil. Sometimes one side is more full of sh*t, then the tide shifts. Right now, in THIS moment - NOT a year or two ago, I mean Right Now - the Republicans are SPECTACULARLY full of sh*t and they are outspoken about doing things that are going to do Real Harm.

Forget "The Jab", sh*t is old news. Jobs are back, if you can't get one you're a lazy prick using the shutdowns as an excuse. Sh*t was two years ago already, they're paying people out the ass to come back to work, jab or no jab. Don't like the jab policy at the place you wanna work? "Just go someplace else", like you guys tell all the women who wanna have reproductive health care. What, you mean your bullsh*t rhetoric only works in one direction and you don't wanna abide by the same standards you set for others? HAH, I'm f*cking shocked. BLM? Also old news. Quit living in the f*cking past.

You think the Republicans have ANY plan to "fix inflation"? Their pal Putin exacerbated it when he started a f*cking war for no damn reason other than his buddy Donnie told him "Go ahead, nobody's gonna stop you." You think Republicans care about the border? They've had decades to do something and they ain't done sh*t, it's a Permanent Campaign Issue for them, they LOVE an open border because it gives them something to screech about forever. All they have is a bunch of easily-disproven nonsense talking points that only the gullible and the stupid fall for. They have no platform, and they have no policy.

See, when you don't have "A Side", the stunningly stupid stuff that either side does becomes crystal clear. A year or so ago, the Democrats were way behind on Common Sense points. Now, the tide's shifted. I choose not to associate myself with people who want to ban books and treat women like livestock. YOU can, if you choose, but it absolutely makes you a bad person.

It's really simple, and it's less about "votes" because "votes" don't matter; corporations pick the politicians, the voting thing is just a census to see what policies people support and which ones they don't. What I pay attention to is what people say they believe in.

You wanna fall in lockstep behind people who want to take ACTUAL rights away? I don't mean "right to refuse a jab", you HAVE that right, you can refuse it and go work at McDonalds if you want to, suck it up buttercup, them's the breaks. No I'm talking about people who are saying out loud, Right Now, "Women have too many rights. Gay people have too many rights. Black people have too many rights. Let's 'revisit' some of that. Let's 'fix' some of that. Let's put these people 'back in their place'." That is, essentially, the platform the Republicans are putting forth.

If you are in favor of those ideas, you are a piece of sh*t, end of story. Justify it however you want. Actively campaigning and voting for the idea that certain people have too many rights and we need to start taking some back makes you a f*cking awful human being.

Coola Yagami 11-07-2022 09:11 PM

I think part of the problem is the alternative is full of lunatics. Sure you and I will see people losing their rights as a bigger deal than 'guys in dresses' but many people do not. The Republicans overturning RvW and then having Biden promise he'll fix things if he's elected again should be a 125% sure fire win, but then the woke left keeps getting more and more embolden in what they can push and get away with.

I mean you got kids being talked into committing irreversible mutilation to their bodies, who then find out too late that A- it didn't make them happy and B- now their own side hates them and wishes them dead because them regretting their decision is 'against the narrative'.

I kinda wish all the evil and sick **** was 100% just one side and the other side was the 'sane' side, but we can't pick and choose.

I honestly wish an independent third party. I honestly cannot say I would ever want the Republicans to win, but I also don't want the Democrats in power either. I will say, if the Republicans end up winning, the Democrats have no one but themselves to blame.

Biden promising the make RvW a law if elected should be a slam dunk handed to him on a silver platter. Just tone down the wokeness for a while and then go balls-to-the-wall insane after Biden wins the second term. But no, they can't help themselves, and it might end up costing them the election.

Leo656 11-07-2022 09:25 PM

I don't like "wokeness" but I like book banning, religious zealots who want to enforce a Christian Taliban, racists, and homophobes even less. That sh*t hurts WAY more people than "Jesus why are there so many blacks and gays on TV now?"

You gotta realize on any given day which battles are worth fighting and which ones are worth putting off to the side. And it shouldn't be hard.

When people talk about "stopping wokeness", 99% of it is "Too many gays and blacks now. Make it stop." And that's a stupid thing to care about MORE than who can get married and who can get health care and peoples' freedom to ignore religion if they're smart enough to realize there's no God. Sh*t annoys me too but I'm not gonna stand next to a bunch of Actual Racists and Homophobes just because I don't like that Alan Scott is gay now and that movies and TV shows have a minority quota. That sh*t is NOTHING but a minor annoyance, it's only a Hot-Button Issue for bigots, nobody else thinks it's worth more than a shrug and a sigh.

Meanwhile, anyone who shrugs and sighs whenever a hospital in Missouri or Texas tells a woman, "We can't treat your miscarriage, come back when you're bleeding out, sorry if the infection ruins your uterus so you can NEVER get pregnant again, States' Rights Bruh"... that right there is a scumbag. If you'd rather see fewer gays and blacks on your TV and think that's more important than women getting health care or people being allowed to marry whoever they want... you're a scumbag.

Life is not an all-or-nothing game. Lotta people right now just plain don't care if their bigotry shows, and that SHOULD bother a LOT more people than it does. But in its own way, it's nice. I like knowing who's worthless.

Cowabung-Gal 11-07-2022 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1948818)
Biden promising the make RvW a law if elected should be a slam dunk handed to him on a silver platter. Just tone down the wokeness for a while and then go balls-to-the-wall insane after Biden wins the second term. But no, they can't help themselves, and it might end up costing them the election.

Actually, with kids permanently castrating themselves because of the current “I hate my body” trend, who needs abortion? It takes care of overpopulation either way. And women were already being screwed before the RvW overturn since biological men could just waltz into their bathrooms or beat the crap out of them in their own sports as long as they just identified as women. In fact, no one can even define what a “woman” is without offending at least one weirdo and causing another civil war.

But right now, the majority of people don’t care about abortion or fighting for women’s rights (which haven’t really existed since the late 2010’s); people care about the ridiculous amount of money they have to pay for gas, groceries, and other essentials things. You know what Democrat Sen. Patrick Maloney said to those who were worried about feeding their families during inflation? “Just eat Chef Boyardee”.

So what if Biden does make RvW into law. Will that pay the bills or keep people warm during the winter or keep their stomachs full? No. Even dumb rats are smart enough to jump off a sinking ship, and the Democratic Party is sinking for sure.

Leo656 11-07-2022 09:54 PM

Recessions and Inflation come and go. It's cyclical, neither party has any direct control over that. It's a global issue that ebbs and flows like the tide. If you think the guy in the White House directly affects the price of chicken nuggets, you don't read enough.

Both sides do the same thing. Things are good? "Our guy did it!" Things are bad? "It's Those Guys' fault!" Stupid, stupid sh*t. People vote for people based on things they have NOTHING to do with at all. It's retarded.

Jobs are out there. I got a RIDICULOUS job offer just today for more money than I've ever seen, life insurance, full benefits, 401K, the works. All I gotta do is pass a piss test (...THAT might be an issue). It's hard work and long hours, around 60 hours a week. BUT. It fell in my lap and they're also shorthanded. Jobs are out there. Money is waiting to be made. People are pissed about inflation? Sh*t costs too much? "GET A BETTER JOB AND WORK HARDER, LOSERS!" Isn't that the standard Republican talking point whenever people cry about money? What, you mean it doesn't work when THEY come up short? HUH. To think they might be hypocrites, who'da thunk it?

Put your money where your mouth is, people. You don't have enough money because sh*t's expensive, do like you tell everyone else to do and Go Get A Better Job, or go f*ck your own ass. When Obama was in charge during the last inflation/recession, the Republicans swore we'd all be living in tents by 2010. Sh*t calmed down, gas prices dropped, housing prices went back up, and it all happened while he was still in charge. No Republican "savior" had to swoop in and save us all from the evil Inflation Boogeyman, it fixed itself and it will again. Voting against your own self-interest and the rights of other humans because you honestly believe some guy in a suit when he says "I'mma bring dese here gas prices down, I tell ya wut!" makes you an ill-informed, shortsighted dumbass.

You've got me defending Obama, you F*CKING assholes. :lol: I cannot believe this sh*t.

Coola Yagami 11-07-2022 09:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lol there ya go buddy

Cowabung-Gal 11-07-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo656 (Post 1948822)
You've got me defending Obama, you F*CKING assholes. :lol: I cannot believe this sh*t.

“What, you don’t like Obama, you racist?” :lol:

Leo656 11-07-2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal (Post 1948824)
“What, you don’t like Obama, you racist?” :lol:

That was a big reason I couldn't stand the guy. By rights, he shouldn't have won. He didn't do a terrible job overall, although he sure did SOME really lousy sh*t, but they all do. But he had no record to speak of, he got in because "If you don't like him, you're a racist." And that's asscrackers. McCain had the credentials, McCain served his country, McCain should've won. And he would've been good. But his own party sabotaged him by running the worst campaign in history AND sticking him with Palin, who is pretty much a high-functioning retard. I'd f*ck her until her eyes un-crossed, don't get me wrong, but she's a disaster and that was the end for any opposition to Obama. Nobody was gonna vote for McCain knowing that That Sexy Idiot was gonna be anywhere near the launch codes if McCain keeled over. It was like they just handed Obama the keys without a fight.

But nah whenever people accuse me of being racist for not liking Obama, I just tell them I only hate the white half. :lol:

Coola Yagami 11-07-2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo656 (Post 1948825)
That was a big reason I couldn't stand the guy. By rights, he shouldn't have won. He didn't do a terrible job overall, although he sure did SOME really lousy sh*t, but they all do. But he had no record to speak of, he got in because "If you don't like him, you're a racist." And that's asscrackers. McCain had the credentials, McCain served his country, McCain should've won. And he would've been good. But his own party sabotaged him by running the worst campaign in history AND sticking him with Palin, who is pretty much a high-functioning retard. I'd f*ck her until her eyes un-crossed, don't get me wrong, but she's a disaster and that was the end for any opposition to Obama. Nobody was gonna vote for McCain knowing that That Sexy Idiot was gonna be anywhere near the launch codes if McCain keeled over. It was like they just handed Obama the keys without a fight.

But nah whenever people accuse me of being racist for not liking Obama, I just tell them I only hate the white half. :lol:

The irony of nobody wanted to vote for McCain back then because 'omg so old' and yet Biden is older but he is their hero. I don't think Harris is any better than Pailin.