The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Video Game Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=63728)

Sumac 01-10-2024 11:42 AM

I hope they continue to support game with content, but I won't put my money on it.

shihe 01-10-2024 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1982942)
Should the game add Renet? I mean with all things considered...

What things condidered? I heard they were done with the game.

That said, I love Renet, and I'd love to play as the dorky looking time traveller whacking everyone with the time scepter. (I don't believe she appeared in the cartoon, but then again, neither did Karai)

Sumac 01-10-2024 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shihe (Post 1982974)
What things condidered? I heard they were done with the game.

I think he means the fact that she appeared in Saturday Morning Cartoon TMNT comic book, i.e. basically Renet is now canon to the Fred Wolf series (or some variant of thereof), so her inclusion in the game is not far fetched.

Even though, if anything there is absolutely no reason for her not to be in the game, given that Shredder's Revenge plays on a multiverse field, reference multiple TMNT'verses and, most obvious, has Karai as a playable character, who, as you have noticed, was never part of FW TMNT.

The Deadman 01-10-2024 04:43 PM

I wonder when they're gonna announce a sequel to this.

shihe 01-10-2024 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumac (Post 1982985)
I think he means the fact that she appeared in Saturday Morning Cartoon TMNT comic book, i.e. basically Renet is now canon to the Fred Wolf series (or some variant of thereof), so her inclusion in the game is not far fetched.

Even though, if anything there is absolutely no reason for her not to be in the game, given that Shredder's Revenge plays on a multiverse field, reference multiple TMNT'verses and, most obvious, has Karai as a playable character, who, as you have noticed, was never part of FW TMNT.

Ah gotcha thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah I'm... way WAY behind on Tmnt comics. Like I'm still in black and White pages lol

Glad to know my girl is part of the FW universe now.

RaphaelinSTL 01-11-2024 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1982986)
I wonder when they're gonna announce a sequel to this.

Man, it's my dream and hope that this gets a sequel but with the way the developers were talking ... I feel this may have been a one-and-done for them. Would love to be proved wrong though in the future.

CyberCubed 01-12-2024 06:33 PM

I don't think we're getting a sequel honestly. They likely moved on to their next franchise.

IMJ 01-12-2024 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1983179)
I don't think we're getting a sequel honestly. They likely moved on to their next franchise.

I still haven't taken my PS4 copy out of the shrink wrap. By the time I do they'll shut down the servers. :lol:

I'd like to.... Just other things I need to be doing. :teek:

RaphaelinSTL 01-13-2024 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMJ (Post 1983186)
I still haven't taken my PS4 copy out of the shrink wrap. By the time I do they'll shut down the servers. :lol:

I'd like to.... Just other things I need to be doing. :teek:

I forgot to use my Pizza Hut coupon last year, haha.

LeotheLateBloomer 02-14-2024 08:11 PM

At the very least, give Mike a Last Ronin skin.