The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TMNT Comic Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   TMNT #76 Preview and Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=59106)

bushido 11-13-2017 02:08 PM

TMNT #76 Preview and Discussion
 
Preview here.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-13-2017 02:13 PM

Glad we're not wasting any time jumping into this arc. April and Stockman ride again, woohoo!!!

Utrommaniac 11-13-2017 02:14 PM

Oh, Raphael, speaking way too soon :lol: .

No surprise they came in guns blazing.

ChosenOne 11-13-2017 02:22 PM

Oh, wow. It just never stops. How long has it been since the Turtles have been able to take a break?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-13-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChosenOne (Post 1728446)
Oh, wow. It just never stops. How long has it been since the Turtles have been able to take a break?

Christmas. :tlol:

Utrommaniac 11-13-2017 02:34 PM

Someone get these kids a nap :lol: . It seems like the last sleep they would have had was after fighting on Neutrino, but even then, that was the only break they got in this most recent chain of events.

I gotta say though, it's pretty good on the part of these artists to make Zom's only indicator of femininity being the decorative thing on one of her horns. Especially when it would be so "easy" to just do...other things.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-13-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utrommaniac (Post 1728450)
Someone get these kids a nap :lol: . It seems like the last sleep they would have had was after fighting on Neutrino, but even then, that was the only break they got in this most recent chain of events.

I gotta say though, it's pretty good on the part of these artists to make Zom's only indicator of femininity being the decorative thing on one of her horns. Especially when it would be so "easy" to just do...other things.

I am NOT clicking on that link. I refuse to find out what horrors await.

Utrommaniac 11-13-2017 03:09 PM

I swear it isn't that bad :P . It's the "why we've gotten nowhere with aliens" vine

Sophie Campbell 11-13-2017 03:11 PM

Damian draws such a good Pepperoni!! And I love the Pepperoni-swimming-in-sewer-water subplot (subsubplot?), haha.

CyberCubed 11-13-2017 03:11 PM

Art looks very similar to Dan Duncan, especially the Turtles.

ChosenOne 11-13-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1728455)
Damian draws such a good Pepperoni!! And I love the Pepperoni-swimming-in-sewer-water subplot (subsubplot?), haha.

Don't tell me she's gonna get mutated from bathing in that sludge... :o Ugh, I swear, that thing's nastier than mutagen!

Utrommaniac 11-13-2017 03:21 PM

Wow, I almost thought that WAS Dan Duncan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Campbell (Post 1728455)
Damian draws such a good Pepperoni!! And I love the Pepperoni-swimming-in-sewer-water subplot (subsubplot?), haha.

I can't believe I'm using this again so soon, but...
http://media1.giphy.com/media/ANbD1CCdA3iI8/giphy.gif

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy 11-13-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1728456)
Art looks very similar to Dan Duncan, especially the Turtles.

Yeah, Damian Couceiro draws them a bit like Duncan originally did... he came on first with Universe #1-4, if I remember correctly.

Do the Turtle nostrils trigger you? :trazz:

CyberCubed 11-13-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utrommaniac (Post 1728460)
Wow, I almost thought that WAS Dan Duncan.

I did too and then checked the artist name. Really surprised how similar the art looks.

myconius 11-13-2017 10:49 PM

i was going to hold off on reading this issue (as well as TmntU 16) until i'd read all of Tmnt/Ghostbusters2 first.

but there's just NO way that'd be humanly possible!! :lol:

MrTrikey 11-14-2017 07:09 PM

I have long awaited this day... :D

Utrommaniac 11-14-2017 07:24 PM

Well, I hope you enjoy it more than I enjoyed Trial of Krang :P . May your expectations be exceeded and have few disappointments.

(Also, this seems to be the first time I've seen you post...)

ChosenOne 11-14-2017 07:26 PM

Of course it's the first time, he just arrived with the others. 8)

Utrommaniac 11-14-2017 07:34 PM

He has 76 posts and joined in September 2015.

ChosenOne 11-14-2017 07:39 PM



;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.