The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   The Technodrome News (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   TMNT Playmates: New Carded Images!! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=7911)

Splinter 02-27-2004 01:49 PM

TMNT Playmates: New Carded Images!!

The Official TMNT website updated today, with images of several of the upcoming figures carded. Since carded images are now appearing, they should likely start being released. Since we saw boxed images of the Turtle Tracker, Pogo Copter, and Shell Sub on the official site just before they were actually released. Here's the links:

Fire Foot Mystic

Giant Mouser

Leatherhead

Razorfist

Stonebiter

Toddler Turtles

Turtlebot

Turtle Titan

Machias Banshee 02-27-2004 02:21 PM

*squeal* the toddlers are put as a fourpack!!! :thyper: :tlove: :anime:

Hyper Metal Sonic 02-27-2004 02:58 PM

I so want the Turtle Titan figure!

azure turtle 02-27-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper Metal Sonic
I so want the Turtle Titan figure!

I second that! I've been wanting to get that action figure since I saw its prototype a while ago... :D

coryroo24 02-27-2004 03:13 PM

I hope Quarry is added to that list, he is on the back of some of the cards. Finally some new figures that aren't turtle varients

cqb101 02-27-2004 03:38 PM

I'll be getting all of them but I'm most looking forward to the evil turtlebot and the toddler turtles.

tOkKa 02-27-2004 05:21 PM

-->>DAAAAAMMM..

it seems the TMNT site is on overload!!

No workee!! :cry:

Splinter 02-27-2004 05:41 PM

Yeah, the links have spread to most of the toy collecting websites. Looks like they're being hammered with hits. :)

LAXtitan99 02-27-2004 06:30 PM

I will also be purchasing them all and found it weird that Quarry was on the back of a few cards but not pictured himself.

My first choices are Turtle Titan and then the toddlers.

Splinter 02-27-2004 06:57 PM

Quarry probably didn't get carded and shipped in time for to be photographed. I bet she'll be up in a few days. :)

cqb101 02-27-2004 07:04 PM

When will these start showing up in stores?

Splinter 02-27-2004 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cqb101
When will these start showing up in stores?

I have a feeling it will be fairly soon. The Turtle Tracker, Shell Sub, and Pogo Copter showed up in stores not long after they were shown on the official site in their boxes. And it fits the release list we had. :)

April/May 2004:
Evil Turtlebot - (From the Video Game)
Fire Foot Mystic
Giant Mouser - (From the Video Game)
Leatherhead
Razorfist
Stonebiter
Toddler Turtles (4-Pack)
Quarry

jeff the cheff 02-27-2004 10:38 PM

I neeed $$$$

Wes 02-29-2004 01:27 AM

Someone on the toonzone forums already reported having seen Leatherhead and the Turtlebot in stores...

Splinter 02-29-2004 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes
Someone on the toonzone forums already reported having seen Leatherhead and the Turtlebot in stores...

Indeed. Here's their post. Sounds like they saw the 'Notes' Creatures also. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClockStomper
Yeah, the 4Kids VAs do over do it most of the time, Raph, Mike and Casey especially. The intro to this episode sucked (no more narrations by Mikey, please) but the rest was good. I loved the fight choreography in this episode, especially the underwater battles.

Coincidentily, I found a Leatherhead and Turtlebot figures at Target today, as well as the "Underground" monsters, which is good since they're re-appearing in the next episode.

Jester 03-08-2004 09:18 AM

jester wants some toys!!!! Jester hasn't bought a new tmnt action fig since mutation foot....since he's not buying all the tmnt varients....i can't wait till i can get titan...one of the few varients i'm buyin...and maybe the todler 4 pack...but defenalty all the nonne varient figs....except maybe the fire mystic....they'd add to my foot army...but should i buy them??...or is it a waste??...please answer....i'm such a follower