The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   General TMNT Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The "What Episode was That From?" Thread (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=35318)

billbot85 06-05-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by groogrux0609 (Post 1268808)
Thanks. Is there some kind of resource where I can find which villains are in certain episodes?

You might be able to find which villains were in certain episodes here:

http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Refractive Reflections 06-17-2014 12:32 AM

Scenes of Irma being a camerawoman

I'm trying to remember instances of OT Irma being a camerawoman. In the series, her job responsibilities are increased from being a receptionist/secretary for Burne to also being camerawoman.

I know in "Four Musketurtles" we see Burne threatening Irma to use a camera for the first time, but I'm trying to remember other episodes that have explicit situations of this. One example I remember is when Irma tries to coach or advise Vernon behind the scenes when he goofs up on a reporting a news story, and another is when she actually makes a sarcastic crack about how she thought being a camerawoman would give her more respect in the workplace but doesn't after Burne yells at her.

Do any of you remember these two scenes and from which particular episodes? Also do you remember any other scenes/episodes besides these two where the show has scenes about her being a camerawoman?

Thanks for the help! :)

Icebot 06-17-2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections (Post 1284368)
One example I remember is when Irma tries to coach or advise Vernon behind the scenes when he goofs up on a reporting a news story

That was Leonardo vs. Tempestra.

Refractive Reflections 06-23-2014 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icebot (Post 1284411)
That was Leonardo vs. Tempestra.

Thank you so much Icebot! :) That episode actually answered both of my questions (about advising Vernon, and Irma commenting about her camerawoman promotion)! Appreciate it!

Munk 08-15-2014 03:23 PM

which ep?

Shredder says "it'll be a cold day when you get the better of me" right after he froze the turtles

Munk 08-15-2014 03:53 PM

I got it stuck in my head and I think it's from S3

Icebot 08-18-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munk (Post 1333488)
Shredder says "it'll be a cold day when you get the better of me" right after he froze the turtles

I have a feeling it's Burne's Blues. He froze the turtles in that episode.

THGhost 10-02-2014 04:22 PM

Which episode was it where the turtles were fighting/climbing up some giant fury creature and the creature picks up Michelangelo revealing another Michelangelo underneath? Gets me every time. :lol:

Jephael 10-02-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THGhost (Post 1358120)
Which episode was it where the turtles were fighting/climbing up some giant fury creature and the creature picks up Michelangelo revealing another Michelangelo underneath? Gets me every time. :lol:

"Turtles of the Jungle"
and the creature was an enlarged monkey by the name Jako.

THGhost 10-02-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jephael (Post 1358135)
"Turtles of the Jungle"
and the creature was an enlarged monkey by the name Jako.

Cheers. :lol:

Brooke507 12-07-2014 04:27 PM

Which episode was this from? I was watching a fan video on youtube and they showed a clip of Donatello and April dancing together at some party lol.

snake 12-07-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooke507 (Post 1389494)
Which episode was this from? I was watching a fan video on youtube and they showed a clip of Donatello and April dancing together at some party lol.

Is this the ot or the Nick show? Because Nick had a scene like that in the season one finale, Showdown Part 2.

Brooke507 12-07-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1389502)
Is this the ot or the Nick show? Because Nick had a scene like that in the season one finale, Showdown Part 2.

Woops I forgot to say which version it was lol. It was from the 1987 version.

cammy85 12-07-2014 05:05 PM

"Attack of the 50 Foot Irma" at Irma's birthday party at the end of the episode. Donatello called it the "Turtle Trot". Splinter then said to Irma, "Trust me. This is one move I did not teach them".

What really struck me about that scene was how this is the second time that Irma and Splinter have been onscreen together and she wasn't scared of him anymore.

Brooke507 12-07-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cammy85 (Post 1389511)
"Attack of the 50 Foot Irma" at Irma's birthday party at the end of the episode. Donatello called it the "Turtle Trot". Splinter then said to Irma, "Trust me. This is one move I did not teach them".

What really struck me about that scene was how this is the second time that Irma and Splinter have been onscreen together and she wasn't scared of him anymore.

That's very interesting. Thanks for explaining.

cammy85 12-08-2014 08:50 AM

No problem!! I just watched the other day.

Levia24 12-11-2014 03:51 PM

The episode I'm looking for is from 2003 series. In which episode did Leo shout: "I don't think so, Tengu", (I'm not sure if that was the exact line)?

Icebot 12-14-2014 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levia24 (Post 1391562)
The episode I'm looking for is from 2003 series. In which episode did Leo shout: "I don't think so, Tengu", (I'm not sure if that was the exact line)?

I don't remember that line exactly either but I'm guessing it may be from season 5 (the lost episodes) or in Return To New York Part 3 (season 1), Shredder told Leonardo he should have joined him and then Leo said he'd rather fall in battle with honor and serve him.

oldmanwinters 12-14-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections (Post 1284368)
I'm trying to remember instances of OT Irma being a camerawoman. In the series, her job responsibilities are increased from being a receptionist/secretary for Burne to also being camerawoman.

. . .

Do any of you remember these two scenes and from which particular episodes? Also do you remember any other scenes/episodes besides these two where the show has scenes about her being a camerawoman?

Thanks for the help! :)

Wow, that's a great question! Looks like it has yet to be answered too. Hmm... I might have to keep an eye out for all these episodes.

I remember Irma going "rambo" in the 7th season episode "Shredder Triumphant," but I was thinking she might have also been behind the camera at some point as well...

In the Mutant Turtles Gaiden manga, Irma was actually a full-fledged field reporter for Channel Six news!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56...psc3bb22ea.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56...ps60dbc867.jpg

Levia24 12-15-2014 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icebot (Post 1392441)
I don't remember that line exactly either but I'm guessing it may be from season 5 (the lost episodes) or in Return To New York Part 3 (season 1), Shredder told Leonardo he should have joined him and then Leo said he'd rather fall in battle with honor and serve him.

Thanks. I think it's some episode from season 5 because Leo had third sword (Sword of Tengu) and he kinda glowed and gain new power after his dialog. I just don't know which.

cammy85 12-15-2014 08:49 AM

Irma had to become an instant camerawoman in "The Four Musketurtles" and April asked for her help in another one. Plus, she wa ordered to help Vernon in "Were Rats From Channel Six".

Icebot 12-15-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levia24 (Post 1392802)
Thanks. I think it's some episode from season 5 because Leo had third sword (Sword of Tengu) and he kinda glowed and gain new power after his dialog. I just don't know which.

The Sword of Tengu was only in seasons 1 and 2 but I think you're right the episode is season 5. Season 5 was referred to as "The Lost Season". Throughout the season, the turtles trained with 4 other acolytes through the Ninja Tribunal to gain mystical powers. After the turtles thought the 4 other acolytes were destroyed, I know at least one of them wanted the turtles to have his / her possession. The acolyte's sword may have been one of them and that is most likely where Leo got the third sword.

I'm just guessing but the episode might be New World Order part 2 or Enter The Dragons parts 1 or 2.

saul 12-24-2014 12:42 AM

Is this from season 1? http://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Ninja-T...:X:RTQ:US:1123

I skimmed through the first season but didn't see it.

Icebot 12-29-2014 01:45 PM

Does anyone know the episode where Krang and Shredder say?:

Krang: The thought sends shivers up my spine!

Shredder: You don't have a spine!

Krang: Always the cheap shot huh Shredder?

oldmanwinters 04-13-2015 10:14 PM

What was that old toon episode where April runs into the Channel Six studio at the very last second with her story in hand and immediately goes onto the air. Seems like she kicks Vernon or whoever it was out of the anchor chair so she can get on camera.

EDIT: I guess that happened in "The Big Blow Out." Seems to me like it might have also happened more than once.

EDIT x 2:
Anyone know of an episode that can give me a clear view of the world map behind the anchor desk without it being obscured by a foreground character?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56...psgcjxq17c.jpg

Icebot 04-14-2015 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1444056)
What was that old toon episode where April runs into the Channel Six studio at the very last second with her story in hand and immediately goes onto the air. Seems like she kicks Vernon or whoever it was out of the anchor chair so she can get on camera.

EDIT: I guess that happened in "The Big Blow Out." Seems to me like it might have also happened more than once.[/url][/URL]

Yes, that was The Big Blowout. April was mad at Vernon for stealing her story. I can't think of any other time it happened though.

oldmanwinters 04-15-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icebot (Post 1444123)
Yes, that was The Big Blowout. April was mad at Vernon for stealing her story. I can't think of any other time it happened though.

Thanks for the follow up. That episode probably was the only time April tossed Vernon out of the anchorman chair.

cammy85 04-16-2015 09:33 AM

Yes, that was the only time. Another similar incident happened in "Enter the Rat King" as April was running towards the news desk as she was being introduced by an unseen female announcer.

neatoman 04-16-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1444056)

What planet is that supposed to be?

No seriously, how do you mess up a drawing of planet Earth this much? Here's something I found from googling "bad drawing of earth" and it still looks more accurate than that background:

oldmanwinters 04-16-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neatoman (Post 1445030)
What planet is that supposed to be?

No seriously, how do you mess up a drawing of planet Earth this much? Here's something I found from googling "bad drawing of earth" and it still looks more accurate than that background:

Considering all the crazy stunts Krang & Shredder had pulled that messed with the earth's gravity, temperature, and sea levels over the years, it doesn't really surprised me at how messed up the various continents would be.

Either that, or the animation studio really had no idea where to reference a world map.

I'd really like to see a full shot of that map if it appears in any other episodes.

Ceres 05-01-2015 03:48 AM

Can anybody tell me how the Episode was called in which Krang took on a deep purple Color and Shredder mocked him with his eyes afterwards? I loved this Scene as it was so cute xD. But sadly i forgot the Episode Name, can somebody help me?.

The dialogue went on like this:

(Krang turned purple out of sudden, Shredder crouches down to him and says)

"Why Krang i never recognized how purple picks up the lavender in your eyes."

Krang: Thank you dear, do you really? arghhhhhh.(embarrassed)

This scence, remember?

DarkFell 05-01-2015 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressOfShadows (Post 1451985)
Can anybody tell me how the Episode was called in which Krang took on a deep purple Color and Shredder mocked him with his eyes afterwards? I loved this Scene as it was so cute xD. But sadly i forgot the Episode Name, can somebody help me?.

The dialogue went on like this:

(Krang turned purple out of sudden, Shredder crouches down to him and says)

"Why Krang i never recognized how purple picks up the lavender in your eyes."

Krang: Thank you dear, do you really? arghhhhhh.(embarrassed)

This scence, remember?

It's from an episode called Adventures in Turtle Sitting.

Ceres 05-01-2015 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkFell (Post 1451991)
It's from an episode called Adventures in Turtle Sitting.

awesome, thank you very much :D

ImmaAxolotl 09-09-2015 06:57 PM

I've seen a GIF on Pinterest of TMNT 2K3 where Raph kicked Mikey into a wall all comical-like and Leo calmly stepped out of the way. Does anyone know which episode that's from?

oldmanwinters 09-10-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmaAxolotl (Post 1500558)
I've seen a GIF on Pinterest of TMNT 2K3 where Raph kicked Mikey into a wall all comical-like and Leo calmly stepped out of the way. Does anyone know which episode that's from?

Got a link to the GIF ? :tcool:

I think Raph went after Mikey pretty hard at the beginning of the 4th episode of season 1, but I don't remember if he kicked him into a wall.

Powder 10-02-2015 05:26 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/2a63w4o.png

???

ToTheNines 10-02-2015 06:09 AM

Must be a toy commercial. I've never seen that before.

oldmanwinters 10-02-2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powder (Post 1506379)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToTheNines (Post 1506384)
Must be a toy commercial. I've never seen that before.

Surely a fan-made photomanip? So far as I know, there was only one Playmates action figure commercial that featured original animation unused in the show. Pizza Face wasn't in it and none of the Turtles were used in the new sequences.

That Leonardo looks just like something out of the show but with some ooze layered over him.

oldmanwinters 10-02-2015 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powder (Post 1506379)

???

Powder, you sneaky devil.
http://powderakacaseyjones.deviantar...ient-563874772

Gaucelm 10-28-2015 09:28 AM

In which episode does Donatello try to join a college, but his name is taken as "Donna Tello" and they believe him to be a girl, so he asks Irma to go in his place? (I think?)

There was also an episode where a kid invented a machine that made the Earth move closer to the sun, which resulted in... snow melting, wax statues melting and corn fields turning into popcorn. Anyone know which one it is?

Thank you.