The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   whattup (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=20210)

dj mav 05-18-2007 04:32 PM

whattup
 
hey everybody! just joined the site! i was a huge tmnt fan growin up, and i just got my dvds in the mail this week. i haven't seen these episodes in a looooong time, so i've been watchin them nonstop!

Ra 05-18-2007 06:33 PM

Heya, DJ in da house! 8)

My name is Ra Cho Tamer, yet everyone around here calls me Ra, ya hear? Here, have a coupon *hands you a coupon dating back to the Stone Age* 50% off dinosaur meat!

I'm glad to see that you have a strong love for all things lean, green, and totally extreme. You'll need it to survive around here. Trust me.

Enjoy your stay here at the 'drome! Live long, post often, and...try not to get burnt... :|

MadPirateBunny 05-19-2007 07:32 AM

oh Mav, what have you wondered into? Shall the sercrets ever be revealed? Shall the hidden door ever be found? To where does the hallway lead? Tis mysterys you shall ... ow
Tis mysterys you shall .... OW!
Cut it out. I'm trying to be poetic here.
...
What?
...
oh.
*smiles at Mav*
DO OVERS!
:D
Welcome to the Drome. *waves*
...
That better?


*snickersnicker*

Sonic777 05-19-2007 09:44 AM

Hm, what to say,what to say. Oh this is so hard. I have nothing to say.
Wait, I got it, No lost it, yes,no,yes,no, yes I remeber. Hi.

hazlov2004 05-19-2007 11:38 AM

Hello dj mav and welcome

dj mav 05-19-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ra (Post 516717)
Heya, DJ in da house! 8)

My name is Ra Cho Tamer, yet everyone around here calls me Ra, ya hear? Here, have a coupon *hands you a coupon dating back to the Stone Age* 50% off dinosaur meat!

I'm glad to see that you have a strong love for all things lean, green, and totally extreme. You'll need it to survive around here. Trust me.

Enjoy your stay here at the 'drome! Live long, post often, and...try not to get burnt... :|

thanks for the advice :lol:

dj mav 05-19-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadPirateBunny (Post 516909)
oh Mav, what have you wondered into? Shall the sercrets ever be revealed? Shall the hidden door ever be found? To where does the hallway lead? Tis mysterys you shall ... ow
Tis mysterys you shall .... OW!
Cut it out. I'm trying to be poetic here.
...
What?
...
oh.
*smiles at Mav*
DO OVERS!
:D
Welcome to the Drome. *waves*
...
That better?


*snickersnicker*

that works! what's up? :D

dj mav 05-19-2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic777 (Post 516926)
Hm, what to say,what to say. Oh this is so hard. I have nothing to say.
Wait, I got it, No lost it, yes,no,yes,no, yes I remeber. Hi.

hey, sonic. :lol:

dj mav 05-19-2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazlov2004 (Post 516944)
Hello dj mav and welcome

thanks, haz.

Tinuvielsdreams 05-19-2007 06:50 PM

Hi there and welcome!
I saw your post on my art thread and wanted to mosey on to your intro.
*high five!* :P

bullet 05-19-2007 07:11 PM

oh no...i got here too late, ra already attacked you with her coupon cyclone :(

we'll miss ya buddy...we will...

Kunoichi_Haruko 05-19-2007 08:20 PM

Don't worry, bullet— the cyclone barely touched down and lasted no more than 20 seconds— dj mav survived, I'm sure. :D

Anyways, Welcome to the 'Drome, dj! Enjoy your stay!

Also, I predict a mango and a smoothie will be headed your way in the (near) future. :thumbsup:

Katie 05-20-2007 07:35 AM

*flourish of trumpets* Some guy in a British accent: Make way for the Queen!!!!

Howdy mav. I'm Katie. *whispers*I'm only a queen by association...but this guy keeps following me around....maybe it's a sign :P

Welcome to the Technodrome!!!!!!!!!!! I see that the parade of crazies has led you to my smoothie bar. It's the place where all the really cool newbies hang out...and YOU found it :)

Step up to the bar and have the frosty beverage of your choice. (may I recommend Raspberry mango?) I'll give you a shot of vanilla Ice cream in there for free ;)

AND, my MOST important job....*hands you a :mango:* I pass out the welcome mangos!!!


Have fun and post often :D

*trumpets and flourish* The man again: All hail Queen Katie!!!!


*sighs* HEY CRAZIES!!! HOT GOOEY BROWNIES!!!

MadPirateBunny 05-20-2007 08:02 AM

*perk*

Brownies?

WOOHOO!

*rushes to be the first to get them*

dj mav 05-20-2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams (Post 517081)
Hi there and welcome!
I saw your post on my art thread and wanted to mosey on to your intro.
*high five!* :P

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...02/BamFive.gif

wooooohoooo!

dj mav 05-20-2007 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullet (Post 517088)
oh no...i got here too late, ra already attacked you with her coupon cyclone :(

we'll miss ya buddy...we will...

never forget me.

dj mav 05-20-2007 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kunoichi_Haruko (Post 517106)
Don't worry, bullet— the cyclone barely touched down and lasted no more than 20 seconds— dj mav survived, I'm sure. :D

Anyways, Welcome to the 'Drome, dj! Enjoy your stay!

Also, I predict a mango and a smoothie will be headed your way in the (near) future. :thumbsup:

thanks! 8)

dj mav 05-20-2007 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 517244)
*flourish of trumpets* Some guy in a British accent: Make way for the Queen!!!!

Howdy mav. I'm Katie. *whispers*I'm only a queen by association...but this guy keeps following me around....maybe it's a sign :P

Welcome to the Technodrome!!!!!!!!!!! I see that the parade of crazies has led you to my smoothie bar. It's the place where all the really cool newbies hang out...and YOU found it :)

Step up to the bar and have the frosty beverage of your choice. (may I recommend Raspberry mango?) I'll give you a shot of vanilla Ice cream in there for free ;)

AND, my MOST important job....*hands you a :mango:* I pass out the welcome mangos!!!


Have fun and post often :D

*trumpets and flourish* The man again: All hail Queen Katie!!!!


*sighs* HEY CRAZIES!!! HOT GOOEY BROWNIES!!!

rasberry mango sounds good! :thumbsup:

thanks!

SassyGal 05-20-2007 02:08 PM

First hot buttered popcorn for the Raph fangirls' cage fight, now hot gooey brownies? I love when new people join :D
Hey dj mav. Enjoy your time here in da 'Drome! We all be crazy, but that is half the fun :lol: See ya around!

dj mav 05-20-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SassyGal (Post 517368)
First hot buttered popcorn for the Raph fangirls' cage fight, now hot gooey brownies? I love when new people join :D
Hey dj mav. Enjoy your time here in da 'Drome! We all be crazy, but that is half the fun :lol: See ya around!

hey, thanks alot sassy.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.