The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toys and Collectibles (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Any Star Wars collectors? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=42729)

Falconhood 07-10-2014 11:52 AM

I just bought a dozen LOOSE Star Wars figures...I need help figuring out most of their names, and WHICH line they came from:
1http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2925/1...06d007e1_o.jpg#starwars i'm pretty sure that these guys came into packs with the comic book but I don't remember which line and I'm not sure. If anyone can help that would be awesome! I just need to know their names in which line here in so that I can make my check lis by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
2http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2918/1...5b6811e1_o.jpg#starwars I know this is from the power of the force line but I forgot his name. I also do not plan to you soon as he was using the movie. This guy is going to be a customer at my creature Cantina by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
3http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2909/1...b976a0e5_o.jpg#starwars #ewoks if anyone knows his name into exactly which line of the Star Wars figures he belongs please let me know thank you by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
4http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2919/1...6384321c_o.jpg#starwars does anyone know his name and which line he is in the Star Wars collection he looks like nine numb by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
5http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5496/1...ec527391_o.jpg#starwars no he didn't just kick a soccer ball. I'm just showing how poseable these figures are. If you know which line he belongs in of the Star Wars collections please let me know. Thank you by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
6http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5490/1...6892c601_o.jpg#starwars if you know which line he belongs in please let me know thank you by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
7http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3904/1...ce67c935_o.jpg#starwars I got 12 loose figures I need to identify not just their name but which line they belong in by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
8http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3868/1...b88ef6fc_o.jpg#starwars I need some help on these who are these characters which series do they belong in? so I can make my checklist complete with them thank you for any help by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
9http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/1...f966d81a_o.jpgHe was only three dollars and he's articulated #starwars #stormtrooper by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
10http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3895/1...97094933_o.jpg#starwars I love the chair by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Zulithe 07-10-2014 05:04 PM

I bought some of these cloaks that are made for Star Wars Black Series 6" figures

http://thefwoosh.com/2014/05/star-wa...tom-jedi-robes

Check them out!

Zulithe 07-12-2014 11:51 PM

So I got all of the new Mario Kart 8 figures from McDonalds and was looking them over

and I was looking super close and I am actually very impressed with the sculpting and paint apps on these toys which are basically "free" toys given away with meals (or for a little over $1 in most areas without the meal)

Mario for example, he has a lot of shapes and change of surface area on his face and hat, and yet they mange to still apply all of the paint perfectly. No misalignment, no missing paint, nothing.

Then I thought... okay, how can the paint on this little freebie toy be so good, yet we still get crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqBqXpoKKw4

(Black Series 3.75 inch Yoda)

SERIOUSLY!? That $10 figure has less paint -- and CRAPPY paint at that -- than a mcdonalds toy...

Hasbro can shove their toys up their butts.

I'm still very interested in collecting the 6" black series figures but the paint problems have got to stop. There is no excuse if McDonalds can outdo them.

(btw, this applies to Playmates just as much! Hasbro isn't the main offender, Playmates is way worse)

snake 07-13-2014 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falconhood (Post 1300618)
I just bought a dozen LOOSE Star Wars figures...I need help figuring out most of their names, and WHICH line they came from:
1http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2925/1...06d007e1_o.jpg#starwars i'm pretty sure that these guys came into packs with the comic book but I don't remember which line and I'm not sure. If anyone can help that would be awesome! I just need to know their names in which line here in so that I can make my check lis by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
2http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2918/1...5b6811e1_o.jpg#starwars I know this is from the power of the force line but I forgot his name. I also do not plan to you soon as he was using the movie. This guy is going to be a customer at my creature Cantina by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
3http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2909/1...b976a0e5_o.jpg#starwars #ewoks if anyone knows his name into exactly which line of the Star Wars figures he belongs please let me know thank you by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
4http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2919/1...6384321c_o.jpg#starwars does anyone know his name and which line he is in the Star Wars collection he looks like nine numb by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
5http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5496/1...ec527391_o.jpg#starwars no he didn't just kick a soccer ball. I'm just showing how poseable these figures are. If you know which line he belongs in of the Star Wars collections please let me know. Thank you by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
6http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5490/1...6892c601_o.jpg#starwars if you know which line he belongs in please let me know thank you by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
7http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3904/1...ce67c935_o.jpg#starwars I got 12 loose figures I need to identify not just their name but which line they belong in by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
8http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3868/1...b88ef6fc_o.jpg#starwars I need some help on these who are these characters which series do they belong in? so I can make my checklist complete with them thank you for any help by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
9http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/1...f966d81a_o.jpgHe was only three dollars and he's articulated #starwars #stormtrooper by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
10http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3895/1...97094933_o.jpg#starwars I love the chair by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Sure! I'll help!

The first pic is all from the comic pack line.
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCcomicpacksWM091.asp

I've def seen that Twi'lek pilot, but I can't find her name. She IS from the comic pack line.
---
Second pic is Ishi Tib from the POFT line.
----
Third is Teebo from the Power Of The Jedi line. Not to be confused with the Power Of The Force (POTF) line.
----
Not sure on the fourth. It's a pilot for sure. I'll look into it.
-----
Fifth is a Build A Droid figure. I'm not sure which one.
----
Next is a Death Squad Commander. Prooooobably from the Saga line, (2010/11)
-----
Seventh is FX-7 from the POTJ line.
----
That Skiff guard is possibly from the BAD line. The Emperor and his chair I'm not too sure on. It may be from a POFT Cinema Scene. The Stormie is lost on me.

Use Rebelscum! It's an awesome website with a photo archive of every figure sorted by lines!

Falconhood 07-14-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1302395)
Sure! I'll help!

The first pic is all from the comic pack line.
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCcomicpacksWM091.asp

I've def seen that Twi'lek pilot, but I can't find her name. She IS from the comic pack line.
---
Second pic is Ishi Tib from the POFT line.
----
Third is Teebo from the Power Of The Jedi line. Not to be confused with the Power Of The Force (POTF) line.
----
Not sure on the fourth. It's a pilot for sure. I'll look into it.
-----
Fifth is a Build A Droid figure. I'm not sure which one.
----
Next is a Death Squad Commander. Prooooobably from the Saga line, (2010/11)
-----
Seventh is FX-7 from the POTJ line.
----
That Skiff guard is possibly from the BAD line. The Emperor and his chair I'm not too sure on. It may be from a POFT Cinema Scene. The Stormie is lost on me.

Use Rebelscum! It's an awesome website with a photo archive of every figure sorted by lines!

Thanks! I'll try to do a monthly run to Crowmags here on.

Zulithe 07-22-2014 08:55 AM

STUPID retailers. Stupid Hasbro.

http://i.imgur.com/FsV42Dx.jpg

Falconhood 07-22-2014 10:56 AM

the next 2-pack will be Leia and Greedo.

Zulithe 07-23-2014 09:38 AM

Now in stock for pre-order

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/sta...258401-product

Better hurry. free shipping on $25 or more orders. they charge when they ship.

Need ideas on getting the order over that amount?

How about ordering agent venom too? Also in stock

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/spi...257703-product

Zulithe 08-05-2014 03:55 PM

Today at TRU i saw two speeder bikes and a jabba... AND I PASSED ON BOTH!!

The reason... I had ordered a speeder bike on amazon earlier in the day and it was already in the "shipping" stage... I came close to picking up one though so I'd have two BUT i had some other purchases so I decided to hold off... so far they haven't been that challenging to find so I can probably pick up a second speeder later and maybe even at below MSRP (that is the hope.)

As for jabba... I am REALLY hoping for a discount later this year because I think paying $40 for him when he comes with NO accessories (damn you, SDCC version...) just feels like price gouging to me.

But yeah guys... search TRU both of these figures are showing up now, they actually started showing up last week.

snake 08-12-2014 12:34 PM

Jabba is a major rip off. I wanted his SDCC version but I don't have 60 bucks and it's not worth it for that price. 40/45? Sure. But not 60.


Then there's the retail version which apparently follows Watto's selling methods of "more for less". You get a half empty box with Jabba.

Sucks because I really wanted Crumb.

MisfitKraang 08-13-2014 11:02 PM

I'm a huge Star Wars collector!!! I've been collecting since I was born and it's probably my biggest collection my latest acquisition was a Black Series Boba Fett my girlfriend was lucky enough to find:D

Falconhood 08-19-2014 09:46 PM

I need help, which of these is the one to get? I plan to get the better of the two when I go back
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3842/1...e7daa9e7_z.jpg#starwars #bwing which one should I get? Need input! by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Darthknuxward 08-22-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1302371)
So I got all of the new Mario Kart 8 figures from McDonalds and was looking them over

and I was looking super close and I am actually very impressed with the sculpting and paint apps on these toys which are basically "free" toys given away with meals (or for a little over $1 in most areas without the meal)

Mario for example, he has a lot of shapes and change of surface area on his face and hat, and yet they mange to still apply all of the paint perfectly. No misalignment, no missing paint, nothing.

Then I thought... okay, how can the paint on this little freebie toy be so good, yet we still get crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqBqXpoKKw4

(Black Series 3.75 inch Yoda)

SERIOUSLY!? That $10 figure has less paint -- and CRAPPY paint at that -- than a mcdonalds toy...

Hasbro can shove their toys up their butts.

I'm still very interested in collecting the 6" black series figures but the paint problems have got to stop. There is no excuse if McDonalds can outdo them.

(btw, this applies to Playmates just as much! Hasbro isn't the main offender, Playmates is way worse)

Hey at least it isn't Jazwares.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1302395)
Sure! I'll help!

Fifth is a Build A Droid figure. I'm not sure which one.

I'm pretty sure that Build A Droid figure is Hk-47.

Zulithe 08-22-2014 09:30 AM

been looking closely on ebay for SDCC jabba to see if I can get a good deal... yeah right, pretty much impossible to get for under $90, if you are lucky there might be a listing for $99 that's about the best you can do.

still have not decided to skip it or not... i have some extra money, but should i buy sdcc jabba or just buy more LEGO? :p There are a lot of older Star Wars LEGO sets I need...

Zulithe 08-23-2014 03:12 AM

amazon has been getting lots of black series in stock the last few days

right now they have boba fett, stormtrooper and clone trooper all in stock for 22.99

Falconhood 08-23-2014 10:49 AM

$22.99 is cheaper than driving around looking for them at $19.99 + gas

Zulithe 08-27-2014 01:51 PM

scored SDCC Jabba for $66...

it hurt but I am trying to collect all the 6" black figures... I had to bite the bullet. At least the extras are pretty cool.

Davin 08-28-2014 08:44 PM

Anyone know release date info for the Bandai Movie Realization Vader? My Google fu must not be strong today, I can't find any info.

http://thefwoosh.com/2014/08/bandai-...on-darth-vader

A little pricey, but I must have it, too cool of a concept.

Falconhood 08-30-2014 08:39 PM

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5583/1...36d1c0db_z.jpgI just got my Darth Vader in Proto type Boba fat Star Wars figures at Walgreens!!!!! #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
look what I found today!

snake 08-30-2014 10:16 PM

Niiiiiiiiice!


I saw you on the Rebelscum Forums btw.

Zulithe 08-31-2014 08:18 AM

Yeah i read they were hitting stores... sadly it's sunday and tomorrow is a holiday i don't know if i'll be able to spot any till tuesday due to my schedule

I have white boba pre-ordered already so I don't care. but if I *DO* find him that means i can cancel my online order and i'll get it faster. so, I will try.

As for Vader? I have a case of Wave 5 (vader/chewie/RotJ luke/sandtrooper repaint) also on pre-order...

I got my bases covered!

But it sure is awesome that Walgreens is starting to get into 6" figures

the bad news: i've been reading that walgreens is not getting cases of these figures like they did for agent venom, instead they are getting just a handfull per store AND NOT ALL STORES ARE GETTING THE SAME FIGURES, so not every store will get prototype boba

Is it B.S.? Who knows, you hear tons of misinformation from store employees

BTW speaking of star wars i have acquired a TON of new LEGO SW sets this month. I got the sith fury-class interceptor coming, palpatine's arrest, a bunch of clone wars (focusing on sets that have cool ships or jedi/sith), even got the gungan sub cause I didn't have any Episode I sets yet.

Check out all the sets I currently own:
http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-Zulithe
or to view ONLY my star wars sets:
http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-Zul...heme-Star-Wars

(the ones that haven't arrived aren't added yet)

Falconhood 08-31-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1343159)
Niiiiiiiiice!


I saw you on the Rebelscum Forums btw.

peek-a-boo!

Zulithe 09-01-2014 08:24 AM

Hope nobody minds if I post LEGO stuff here?

Star Wars LEGO Advent calendar is now available. It comes with some cool stuff like a "christmas tree" R2 and a Santa Darth Vader with some really nice printing on his torso and legs.

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/A...75056_alt1.jpg

It's on shop.lego.com, amazon and a lot of other places right now.

Zulithe 09-06-2014 03:10 PM

Yay scored a Proto Boba at Walgreens today. They only had three figures: chewie, storm trooper and boba.

I have a case of Wave 5 coming later this month so I only snagged boba!

Now to decide: should I keep my walgreens.com order (1x agent venom & 1x prototype armor boba fett) or cancel it... I already have both, but having an extra of each could be useful in the future... and the shipping is free :P

snake 09-07-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1345947)
Yay scored a Proto Boba at Walgreens today. They only had three figures: chewie, storm trooper and boba.

I have a case of Wave 5 coming later this month so I only snagged boba!

Now to decide: should I keep my walgreens.com order (1x agent venom & 1x prototype armor boba fett) or cancel it... I already have both, but having an extra of each could be useful in the future... and the shipping is free :P

My Boba (Wave 2) came in today. Great figure. Now I need to get down to a Walgreens.

Zulithe 09-08-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1346373)
My Boba (Wave 2) came in today. Great figure. Now I need to get down to a Walgreens.

Yes you do! Because most stores are only getting 3 Black Series figures in their first shipments and judging by reports each store is getting about 1x Boba on average, few are getting more than that right now.

Granted it is a variant so it's not a must buy unless it interests you. I think the normal Boba Fett is amazing looking as it is.

Now I can't wait to get my Wave 5 case. I'm stoked for Vader and Chewie. Vader looks really good to me. Some collectors are being way too harsh on how it looks.

snake 09-10-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1346713)
Yes you do! Because most stores are only getting 3 Black Series figures in their first shipments and judging by reports each store is getting about 1x Boba on average, few are getting more than that right now.

Granted it is a variant so it's not a must buy unless it interests you. I think the normal Boba Fett is amazing looking as it is.

Now I can't wait to get my Wave 5 case. I'm stoked for Vader and Chewie. Vader looks really good to me. Some collectors are being way too harsh on how it looks.

I got someone looking for a Boba and a Venom for me. Hopefully he delivers.

snake 09-28-2014 09:23 PM

Acording to Jedi Temple Archives, Walgreens has ordered 40,000 proto Bobas for November. Sounds great for anyone who didn't get him.

Zulithe 10-09-2014 02:39 PM

My Vader/Chewie/RotJ Luke/Black pauldron Sandtrooper case came today! After shipping it was only $85 thanks to the free shipping on entertainmentearth... overall, I am mostly glad I waited instead of trying to piece together a set by visiting 20 diff walgreens because it saved me some headaches of hunting for these figures.

And STILL I have only seen them at walgreens like a few times, never at TRU or Target. So knowing I got my case before those stores even got them on the shelves is pretty cool.

I am definitely doing cases from now on as long as I want all the figures in the wave. That's what made this wave great: all 4 were new in some way, either brand new or a paint variant. Sadly, not all 6" Black Series waves are that good. :(

Looks like both of the next two waves will have a minimum of 1 repacked figure each.

*edit*

Okay i've had some time to open them and check them out. I just want to say... I've seen pictures, read & watched some various reviews on 6" black series Vader and while he looked nice I had my expectations VERY much in check so that I don't build it up too much in my head and simply enjoy it as an "okay" vader

But I am gonna just say right now.

It is the best Vader I own... I love this figure! The cape looks GREAT, I love it. He does not look puffy or fat at all (at least not mine?)

if I had one small gripe it's that, since the helmet does remove, when I put the helmet on I can't get it to line up PERFECTLY with the bottom of the helm so that it looks like all one piece. But you can only tell up close. From about two feet away it looks excellent. But it's a minor thing really.

for $19.99 you CAN NOT GO WRONG with this Vader, he is great. I'll have more thoughts on the other figures later, I gotta do some errands

snake 10-09-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1362066)
My Vader/Chewie/RotJ Luke/Black pauldron Sandtrooper case came today! After shipping it was only $85 thanks to the free shipping on entertainmentearth... overall, I am mostly glad I waited instead of trying to piece together a set by visiting 20 diff walgreens because it saved me some headaches of hunting for these figures.

And STILL I have only seen them at walgreens like a few times, never at TRU or Target. So knowing I got my case before those stores even got them on the shelves is pretty cool.

I am definitely doing cases from now on as long as I want all the figures in the wave. That's what made this wave great: all 4 were new in some way, either brand new or a paint variant. Sadly, not all 6" Black Series waves are that good. :(

Looks like both of the next two waves will have a minimum of 1 repacked figure each.

*edit*

Okay i've had some time to open them and check them out. I just want to say... I've seen pictures, read & watched some various reviews on 6" black series Vader and while he looked nice I had my expectations VERY much in check so that I don't build it up too much in my head and simply enjoy it as an "okay" vader

But I am gonna just say right now.

It is the best Vader I own... I love this figure! The cape looks GREAT, I love it. He does not look puffy or fat at all (at least not mine?)

if I had one small gripe it's that, since the helmet does remove, when I put the helmet on I can't get it to line up PERFECTLY with the bottom of the helm so that it looks like all one piece. But you can only tell up close. From about two feet away it looks excellent. But it's a minor thing really.

for $19.99 you CAN NOT GO WRONG with this Vader, he is great. I'll have more thoughts on the other figures later, I gotta do some errands

Is he really that good? I'll have to pick him up then.

Zulithe 10-09-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1362097)
Is he really that good? I'll have to pick him up then.

Well if you dig the 6" scale I think he's pretty great. Vader and Boba are about equal footing for me in this series. The troopers are also really well done but I've never been huge on trooper figures, I prefer the more major characters.

Chewie is not to be underestimated either... they did a great job capturing him and his figure has some weight to it... was surprised when I picked him up, he's a bit on the heavy side which is great!

As for RotJ Luke, well, what can I say? It's not bad, but they could do much better at painting the faces. I think most of the face sculpts have been good it's mostly the paint that they aren't getting right. Luke looks better than some though (a HELL of a lot better than Leia)

Buy yourself a fan-made Black Series cape (can get these on ebay, various colors) and bam... suddenly your Luke turns into a badass.

snake 10-11-2014 10:01 AM

Some reports are saying that walmart is marking down BS6 figures to 10 or 14 each. Get 'em while you can.

Falconhood 10-11-2014 01:14 PM

Comparison of the Tie Fighters from VINTAGE Star Wars (Darth Vader's) and 1996 POTF2 Darth Vader's and 2014 Rebels' Inquisitors Tie Fighter
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5598/1...c841a597_z.jpg#starwars #starwars7 #starwarstoys #vintagestarwars #vintagestarwarstoys #starwarsrebels #darthvader #tiefighter comparisons by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2950/1...7779d6dc_z.jpg#starwars #starwars7 #starwarstoys #vintagestarwars #vintagestarwarstoys #starwarsrebels #darthvader #tiefighter comparisons by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Legio 10-15-2014 07:49 AM

I got a few. Might be in the talks for a Chewie now as well.. It's just that the price on SW is a bit steep for me so when I finally get a new addition to my collection it takes ages for me to afford a new one :tgrin:

I have them boxed up for the moment so the pic is kinda terrible.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/...ps46228443.jpg

Zulithe 10-20-2014 09:40 AM

6" SW Wave 6 is on pre-order through various online retailers. Yoda, TIE Pilot, Clone Trooper and... ugh, an Obi Wan repack :( Poor choice but at least it's not Leia, Greedo or Han.

Seriously why not just repack Vader? He'll probably stay a strong seller.

Or... why are we still in the dark ages when it comes to case allotments? Why can't the Obi Wan case slot just be a random slot and they can put random 6" figures from previous waves in that slot. That could be a cool idea.

I'm still ordering a case because I don't want to risk not being able to find them easily through other means. Lots of stores have old stock that isn't moving, that can't be good for the line.

snake 10-21-2014 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1368379)
6" SW Wave 6 is on pre-order through various online retailers. Yoda, TIE Pilot, Clone Trooper and... ugh, an Obi Wan repack :( Poor choice but at least it's not Leia, Greedo or Han.

Seriously why not just repack Vader? He'll probably stay a strong seller.

Or... why are we still in the dark ages when it comes to case allotments? Why can't the Obi Wan case slot just be a random slot and they can put random 6" figures from previous waves in that slot. That could be a cool idea.

I'm still ordering a case because I don't want to risk not being able to find them easily through other means. Lots of stores have old stock that isn't moving, that can't be good for the line.

I still need wave 5 and 4.

LadyTMNT 10-22-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1098942)
Does anyone here collect Star Wars figures? It's one of my favorite toy-lines, and I have 200+ figures.
So, does anyone else collect them?

Yes I do...

I have:

Clone Wars - Obi Wan Kanobi ( signed by his voice actor )
Star Wars Ep. 1 - Darth Maul ( signed by Ray Park aka Darth Maul )
Star Wars - C-3PO ( signed by Anthony Daniels aka C-3PO )

Other SW collectibles:

Official Darth Vader replica Lightsaber ( signed by David Prowse aka Darth Vader )

blindturtle02 10-22-2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyTMNT (Post 1369337)
Yes I do...

I have:

Clone Wars - Obi Wan Kanobi ( signed by his voice actor )
Star Wars Ep. 1 - Darth Maul ( signed by Ray Park aka Darth Maul )
Star Wars - C-3PO ( signed by Anthony Daniels aka C-3PO )

Other SW collectibles:

Official Darth Vader replica Lightsaber ( signed by David Prowse aka Darth Vader )

You're awesome! Maybe one of these days, I'll manage to get to one of those conventions so I can get something signed. I hear James Arnold Taylor, voice of Obi Wan, is a heck of a guy. Well, most of the folks who have worked on all the SW projects seem that way.

snake 10-26-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindturtle02 (Post 1369344)
You're awesome! Maybe one of these days, I'll manage to get to one of those conventions so I can get something signed. I hear James Arnold Taylor, voice of Obi Wan, is a heck of a guy. Well, most of the folks who have worked on all the SW projects seem that way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec Guinness
A refurbished Star Wars is on somewhere or everywhere. I have no intention of revisiting any galaxy. I shrivel inside each time it is mentioned. Twenty years ago, when the film was first shown, it had a freshness, also a sense of moral good and fun. Then I began to be uneasy at the influence it might be having. The bad penny first dropped in San Francisco when a sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times. His elegant mother nodded with approval. Looking into the boy’s eyes I thought I detected little star-shells of madness beginning to form and I guessed that one day they would explode.

“I would love you to do something for me,” I said.

“Anything! Anything!” the boy said rapturously.

“You won’t like what I’m going to ask you to do,” I said.

“Anything, sir, anything!”

“Well,” I said, “do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?”

He burst into tears. His mother drew himself up to an immense height. “What a dreadful thing to say to a child!” she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities.

Uhhhhhhhhh

Zulithe 10-31-2014 02:39 PM

amazon.com restocked the 6" vader wave (vader/chewie/rotj luke/black pauldron stormtrooper)

vader currently sold out but the others are in stock.

sadly they are charging their usual markup of $22.99 instead of 19.99 that they should be.

i already have a case of the yoda wave on pre-order.

Man... can not wait for some of the upcoming waves. More bounty hunters are coming! And those Hoth two packs.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.