The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Questions/Comments/Suggestions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Announcement] TheTechnodrome.com Online Store now open! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=1373)

SeaThreePeeO 01-23-2003 02:39 PM

Done and dusted! :D

Karpo_007 01-23-2003 02:50 PM

I hope that more people would donate, Or atleast use the shop. I imagine a server like this takes money.

Krang 01-24-2003 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nunchucker
Done and dusted! :D

Thanks, Nun! I appreciate the help. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karpo_007
I hope that more people would donate, Or atleast use the shop. I imagine a server like this takes money.

Yeah, we do get alot for the money we pay for hosting, but it's still expensive. Thanks to everyone who has supported us so far. :D

The Master Foot Soldier 01-26-2003 01:08 PM

Once I get some extra money, and after I'm finished buying evrything else I need, I'll probably buy a T-shirt, to show of and advertise TMNT. And for the people who are against it, I think that it is a good idea for TMNT fans who want to show off their obbsession. What you are basically saying is that any store should find an alternate resort to get money, other than selling clothes.

Kingkapong 01-29-2003 09:38 PM

dang, if only i had a credit card...

Duke 02-23-2003 11:22 PM

Hey Krang,
Do you think you will ever sell fitted hats? And if yes, about how much?

Krang 02-24-2003 02:33 AM

Sorry, CafePress doesn't offer fitted hats, but if they ever do, I'll add them to the store and let you know the price.

Duke 02-24-2003 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang
Sorry, CafePress doesn't offer fitted hats, but if they ever do, I'll add them to the store and let you know the price.

Okay thanks anyways

PWDESAI 03-02-2003 08:17 PM

how much money have you made so far? Might I suggest that you put a paypal donate box on the main page of your site. They're pretty small but can do the trick :) I'll be doing it with my site in the future.

One Radical Dude 03-02-2003 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWDESAI
how much money have you made so far? Might I suggest that you put a paypal donate box on the main page of your site. They're pretty small but can do the trick :) I'll be doing it with my site in the future.

That's a good idea.

Krang 03-03-2003 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWDESAI
how much money have you made so far?

Not very much, but enough to pay for one month of hosting so far (this doesn't include sales from the online store since we haven't made enough money from that yet to receive a check).
Quote:

Might I suggest that you put a paypal donate box on the main page of your site. They're pretty small but can do the trick :) I'll be doing it with my site in the future.
Good idea, I'll probably rearrange the text at the top of the page a little and add a Paypal box in there. I might also add one somewhere in the forum templates since the forums are the most visited section of the site. Thanks for the suggestion!

One Radical Dude 03-03-2003 02:58 AM

I may help you out a little, Krang. I think those that enjoy coming here, and have the funds to contribute to this site should show their support. Or...you can buy the items at the shop. :tsmile:

coolmike1586 04-11-2003 09:42 PM

yes yes yall!

aight so what all we be sellin up in this joint for dis man who is now 17 is backk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Krang 04-12-2003 01:39 AM

Re: yes yes yall!

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolmike1586
aight so what all we be sellin up in this joint for dis man who is now 17 is backk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Welcome back! You can see our item list in my first post in this thread: http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...pic.php?t=1519

Moomintroll 06-24-2003 08:45 PM

Hi, is it possible to have the babydoll t-shirt in black or blue or would it bew too much trouble?
(for those of us that can't eat without a bib at the tender age of 22, thus are prohibited from wearing white, :goofygri: )

Krang 06-25-2003 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moomintroll
Hi, is it possible to have the babydoll t-shirt in black or blue or would it bew too much trouble?
(for those of us that can't eat without a bib at the tender age of 22, thus are prohibited from wearing white, :goofygri: )

Sorry, but CafePress doesn't offer shirts in any color other than white (besides the ash grey t-shirts). I'll post an update here if they ever offer any other colors, though.

Moomintroll 06-25-2003 06:11 AM

Awee, ok, thanks for lettimg me know. I will most likely get one in white anyways when I get paid :-)

verminator_x 12-01-2003 03:51 PM

this shop side is pretty mean good

KROW 06-21-2004 07:42 PM

Nifty. I might buy something.

Spitfire 07-18-2004 06:20 PM

I would buy something but that stuff looks plain. To bad you cant put turtles on it and stuff without getting in trouble