The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Alex Jones down $4M (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=65281)

Mayhem 08-04-2022 04:26 PM

Alex Jones down $4M

Best get that GoFundMe running, or OnlyFans, or wrongly claim bankruptcy…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62427918

neatoman 08-04-2022 04:37 PM

Oh no! No Alex Jones! He's too valuable to lose, think of all the memes and remix videos we'll miss out on!?

1987 08-04-2022 06:53 PM

Meet Maya Gamble, the judge who just ordered Alex Jones to pay $4.1 Million in damages

https://i.imgur.com/InX90RQ.png?1

The Deadman 08-04-2022 08:01 PM

Good, f*ck Alex Jones and the stupid **** he spews out of his mouth.

Andrew NDB 08-05-2022 04:34 PM

45.2 million, actually.

I don't like the guy and I think he's a loon and I agree what he said about Sandy Hook was nuts and in extremely bad taste. That said... his saying nutty stuff on his crazy talk show where he routinely says crazy stuff really caused the parents of the victims 45.2 million dollars in damages? What are the damages? Were they watching his show and it gave them panic attacks (if so, why were they watching it), or what are we saying here exactly?

Sure seems like an attack on free speech to me.

Mayhem 08-05-2022 05:20 PM

Yeah just seen, the $45M is on top, so close to $50M.

Some of what he was saying caused a few of his followers to level death threats et al at the parents, if that isn’t incitement, I don’t know what is. You can also say he profited from his lies too, although with the disclosure that he perjured himself AND has info on the Capitol attack, that’s more fire coming his way.

Saying this is against free speech is the same as cheering when someone Muslim brainwashed idiot pukes anti American kill the heretic infidel rhetoric really…

IndigoErth 08-05-2022 05:35 PM

A loss of money feels like no kind of justice. The fact that this creep gets rich off of hurting already hurt people, such as those parents of murdered kids, and feels totally okay with it is so despicably vile and makes me wish that hell was real. Rush Limbaugh needs to crawl his ass up from there and drag Alex Jones back down with him. The Alex Jones real life arc needs an Ebenezer Scrooge ending...without the redemption, just ends with the last visit.

ChosenOne 08-05-2022 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987 (Post 1940584)
Meet Maya Gamble, the judge who just ordered Alex Jones to pay $4.1 Million in damages

https://i.imgur.com/InX90RQ.png?1

Nope, no bias there! :roll:

Andrew NDB 08-05-2022 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhem (Post 1940713)
Some of what he was saying caused a few of his followers to level death threats et al at the parents, if that isn’t incitement, I don’t know what is.

Well what did he say? If he wasn't telling people to do that, or even something close to that (maybe he did? I don't know but I'm guessing no) then no, that isn't incitement.

Mayhem 08-06-2022 04:19 PM

It doesn’t have to cover that. Just the proof that what was said triggered the person in question to commit the acts. However incitement itself isn’t a criminal offence until what was directly being requested itself was illegal. So Alex Jones under law isn’t guilty of that.

The Deadman 08-07-2022 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChosenOne (Post 1940727)
Nope, no bias there! :roll:

The dude is an idiot, there's no bias. He deserved everything he got.

member_removed 08-08-2022 06:07 AM

He's a total $h!t c**t. He deserves everything that's coming to him.

ChosenOne 08-08-2022 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1940899)

And that woke joke of a judge makes two.

1987 08-08-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1940598)
Good, f*ck Alex Jones and the stupid **** he spews out of his mouth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1940899)

Quote:

Originally Posted by member_removed (Post 1940940)
He's a total $h!t c**t. He deserves everything that's coming to him.

This trial is one of the most openly biased, and bigoted, trials that the world has ever seen, up there with J6. Democratic Fascism at it’s finest. If it was truly about “spreading misinformation” than why haven’t CNN, Dr Fauci, Dr Birx, etc all had similar trials? They lie to the public all the time on mainstream media. I guess it’s (D)ifferent for them.

Clearly the NWO has a stronghold over this case, Sandy Hook is just the cover, what they’re really going after Mr. Jones for is because all his “conspiracy theories” are coming true. Watch “Endgame” where he predicts everything that is happening now. Watch “Obama Deception” where he exposes the truth about Hussein. He’s been exposing the New World Order, Biden, laptop, everything. This is how they silence him, he’s a bigger threat to the NWO than Trump. Trump has to hold back a bit since he’s a politician, but Mr. Jones just goes for the throat.

Y’all liberals think you’re part of the elite and that you’re “in on it”, but, hate to break it to you, you’re in for a big surprise.

Walk away from the Democratic Plantation, before it’s too late.

https://i.imgur.com/UJpbe8G.png?1

ChosenOne 08-08-2022 10:12 AM

That drawing is wildly inaccurate, in that leftards wouldn't even get a chance to beg.

Autbot_Benz 08-08-2022 10:20 AM

Wow 1987 actually believes What Alex Jones says. I am not surprised just more proof he is a mentally unstable lunatic :lol:

Andrew NDB 08-08-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhem (Post 1940809)
It doesn’t have to cover that. Just the proof that what was said triggered the person in question to commit the acts.

No, that's not the way that works. No one can control what triggers anybody to do anything. Unless you're saying "Do this act! Now!" that's not a real thing.

Same as Trump's "incitement" to cause a non-insurrection when he just said march peacefully.

FredWolfLeonardo 08-08-2022 11:49 AM

The man with the gun in the drawing looks like Benito Mussolini.

ChosenOne 08-08-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo (Post 1940970)
The man with the gun in the drawing looks like Benito Mussolini.

I can't say who the useful idiot looks like 'cause it would probably get me banned.

The Deadman 08-08-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987 (Post 1940958)
This trial is one of the most openly biased, and bigoted, trials that the world has ever seen, up there with J6. Democratic Fascism at it’s finest. If it was truly about “spreading misinformation” than why haven’t CNN, Dr Fauci, Dr Birx, etc all had similar trials? They lie to the public all the time on mainstream media. I guess it’s (D)ifferent for them.

Clearly the NWO has a stronghold over this case, Sandy Hook is just the cover, what they’re really going after Mr. Jones for is because all his “conspiracy theories” are coming true. Watch “Endgame” where he predicts everything that is happening now. Watch “Obama Deception” where he exposes the truth about Hussein. He’s been exposing the New World Order, Biden, laptop, everything. This is how they silence him, he’s a bigger threat to the NWO than Trump. Trump has to hold back a bit since he’s a politician, but Mr. Jones just goes for the throat.

Y’all liberals think you’re part of the elite and that you’re “in on it”, but, hate to break it to you, you’re in for a big surprise.

Walk away from the Democratic Plantation, before it’s too late.

https://i.imgur.com/UJpbe8G.png?1

Not a liberal, you buffoon, you would know that if youve seen my posts in previous political threads. Point is he f*cked around and found out what happens when you tell parents who lost their kids that they're liars. Cope.